Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37497 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #275 on: December 03, 2015, 12:30:31 am »
But Paris didn't happen during the work DAY.  ISIS is random terror.  This was, unfortunately, workplace violence, it seems.

Just like Ft. Hood, eh??  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #276 on: December 03, 2015, 12:30:40 am »
Have the authorities definitively identified the two dead as being suspects in the shooting this morning?

I would imagine there are a number of gang bangers with felony warrants in San Bernadino who might try to shoot their way out of an unforseen police engagement.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #277 on: December 03, 2015, 12:31:45 am »
Have the authorities definitively identified the two dead as being suspects in the shooting this morning?

I would imagine there are a number of gang bangers with felony warrants in San Bernadino who might try to shoot their way out of an unforseen police engagement.

I believe the authorities have said that they were the shooters with certainty.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #278 on: December 03, 2015, 12:31:55 am »

While this shooting business was going on in San Bernardino, the other criminals in town probably weren't taking a break from their regular activities!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #279 on: December 03, 2015, 12:33:29 am »
One suspect was at meeting targeting the event to make sure targets were on sight.

Offline Carling

« Reply #280 on: December 03, 2015, 12:33:32 am »
The authorities obviously know the names of the perps.  I imagine there is a massive data scrubbing operation going on at the NSA right now of those perps' footprints, except those that may tie them to the right, of course.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2015, 12:33:39 am »
But Paris didn't happen during the work DAY.  ISIS is random terror.  This was, unfortunately, workplace violence, it seems.

It seems this private party was for County employees but one would expect this kind of action to be undertaken by a lone kook if it was workplace related.   How did he get a couple others involved in his grievance to the extent they'd massacre innocents?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:37:18 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline flowers

« Reply #282 on: December 03, 2015, 12:34:37 am »
NBC Newschopper feed:

SWAT has moved down street to a new residence.

============

Cnn says they must know the dead shooters name. Took fingerprints off dead bo=========

=============

roh ruh a talker on Cnn just told erin this was a isis attack style

Offline flowers

« Reply #283 on: December 03, 2015, 12:35:30 am »
  How did he get a couple others involved in his grievance to the extent they'd massacre innocents?
Yes pals who had full on body armor.

Offline Carling

« Reply #284 on: December 03, 2015, 12:36:19 am »
I have to comment on how freaking stupid it is to call a coordinated attack by three heavily-armed suspects, who obviously had planned this out in advance, as being "workplace violence."

I've never heard of three armored, uniformed, and obviously coordinated killers as being involved in a "workplace violence" massacre. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #285 on: December 03, 2015, 12:36:22 am »
The Scandalous DJT ‏@AceofSpadesHQ  45m45 minutes ago
i can sense a massive shift in the left from "this incident proves all of our political desiderata" to "Let's not make too much of this"

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #286 on: December 03, 2015, 12:36:37 am »
So you're saying it's "workplace violence."  I'm sure Obama will say the same thing once it's confirmed that the shooters had Arabic ties.  You and Obama have very similar talking points these days.

:whistle:

Do you know the shooters had Arabic ties?  The theory being advanced on FOXNEWS on background by LEOs is that the main shooter went to the meeting to make sure the target or targets are there, then leave in a feigned huff, grab two accomplices who were already dressed out, and came in and shot JUST THE PEOPLE AT THAT MEETING OR PARTY. 

I don't know why you're attacking me.  I know I'm a jerk on Trump, but you're a jerk ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Carling

« Reply #287 on: December 03, 2015, 12:37:13 am »
NBC Newschopper feed:

roh ruh a talker on Cnn just told erin this was a isis attack style

It can't be.  They don't attack during work hours!!   **nononono*

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2015, 12:37:28 am »
It seems this Private Party was for County Employees but one would expect this kind of action to be undertaken by a lone kook if it was workplace related.   How did he get a couple others involved in his grievance to the extent they'd massacre innocents?

And get two others to go on a suicide mission?  That doesn't add up.  They would either have had their own grievance as well or be part of a larger cause in order to go on a mission that would almost certainly end in their deaths.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

« Reply #289 on: December 03, 2015, 12:38:29 am »

I don't know why you're attacking me.  I know I'm a jerk on Trump, but you're a jerk ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

I'm not attacking you.  I think you adamantly calling it "workplace violence" is dumb without knowing the entire facts of the shooting.  All signs now point to something other than every other "workplace violence" shooting in US history.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2015, 12:39:11 am »
Just like Ft. Hood, eh??  **nononono*

Ft. Hood was random.  This appears to be targeted at certain individuals or a whole group.

Offline Carling

« Reply #291 on: December 03, 2015, 12:40:20 am »
Ft. Hood was random. This appears to be targeted at certain individuals or a whole group.

Wow

So Hassan's communications with terror groups were just a coincidence? 

Offline flowers

« Reply #292 on: December 03, 2015, 12:40:37 am »
Cnn must be upset. Their talking heads keep on saying this was to well planned.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #293 on: December 03, 2015, 12:41:13 am »
Not all ISIS killers are on a suicide mission.  Remember Paris?  There was a manhunt there, too.  For days.

One thing about Isis I think everyone has noticed is they aren't operating like typical jihadi terrorists. They are acting more like a parasitic invader invading and staying to control, not just blow themselves up for the 72 Helen Thomases.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #294 on: December 03, 2015, 12:41:35 am »
By the way if the Fox news story is correct a guy got mad at shooting site then left and came back with his 2 other pals.....handy he had 2 pals with full on body armor for 3 people? no way i believe it was not planned ahead of time.

Just to speculate, perhaps he/she entered the meeting knowing he/she wasn't going to be welcomed.  Maybe his/her intention ultimately was to see exactly WHO was at the meeting, and who sided against her/him.

Reports are that one perp was an Arabic woman.  Maybe SHE was the employee who had been fired or something.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:59:48 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #295 on: December 03, 2015, 12:41:44 am »
John Nolte ‏@NolteNC  5m5 minutes ago North Carolina, USA
I'm hearing reports of a car accident in Charlotte less than 22 miles from a Planned Parenthood.

Stephen Miller ‏@redsteeze  5m5 minutes ago
My God... This shooting happened only 2,750 miles from Planned Parenthood's corporate offices. Are they on lockdown?

Donny Ferguson ‏@DonnyFerguson  32m32 minutes ago
I just got email from the Democrat group "Democracy for America" fundraising off the San Bernadino deaths. Claims Paul Ryan is responsible.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #296 on: December 03, 2015, 12:41:44 am »
I'm not attacking you.  I think you adamantly calling it "workplace violence" is dumb without knowing the entire facts of the shooting.  All signs now point to something other than every other "workplace violence" shooting in US history.

Well,I'm just advancing a theory.  I don't know, and you damned sure don't effing know.

Offline Carling

« Reply #297 on: December 03, 2015, 12:42:15 am »
Cnn must be upset. Their talking heads keep on saying this was to well planned.

That and the fact we didn't have some crazy-looking white guy on the TV as a suspect within an hour, too.

Offline flowers

« Reply #298 on: December 03, 2015, 12:42:31 am »
The authorities obviously know the names of the perps.  I imagine there is a massive data scrubbing operation going on at the NSA right now of those perps' footprints, except those that may tie them to the right, of course.
yep....notice that if the perp is white it sure doesn't take them long to release name.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #299 on: December 03, 2015, 12:42:49 am »
Ft. Hood was random.  This appears to be targeted at certain individuals or a whole group.

You seriously think Ft. Hood was 'random??'

Never mind, I'm here to get information, not to engage in arguments......