Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37530 times)

Offline flowers

Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #250 on: December 03, 2015, 12:12:39 am »
Eye on Politics ‏@EyeOnPolitics 8m8 minutes ago

All suspects who were in the SUV are accounted for. Still one suspect holed up. Others unknown. #SanBernardino

Offline flowers

« Reply #251 on: December 03, 2015, 12:14:22 am »
By the way if the Fox news story is correct a guy got mad at shooting site then left and came back with his 2 other pals.....handy he had 2 pals with full on body armor for 3 people? no way i believe it was not planned ahead of time.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #252 on: December 03, 2015, 12:15:41 am »
By the way if the Fox news story is correct a guy got mad at shooting site then left and came back with his 2 other pals.....handy he had 2 pals with full on body armor for 3 people? no way i believe it was not planned ahead of time.

The media maybe trying to cover for Islam

Offline flowers

« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2015, 12:16:20 am »
4:13 p.m.: Vicki Cervantes of the San Bernadino Police Department told reporters that one suspect is down, one being “dealt with,” and another possible being pursued. Another update is promised at 4:45 p.m. PST.

Meanwhile, California Gov. Jerry Brown has issued a simple statement: “Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims’ families and everyone affected by the brutal attack. California will spare no effort in bringing these killers to justice.” He also ordered flags at the State Capitol lowered to half-staff.

One report indicates that ISIS supporters are celebrating the attack on Twitter.

3:55 p.m.: Police scanner reports one suspect as “female Arabic.” Neighbors are calling police to report a fleeing suspect with an orange shirt and camouflage pants. Gov. Jerry Brown has canceled this evening’s Christmas tree-lighting ceremony, according to the Sacramento Bee.

3:52 p.m.: One reporter says that all the suspects are “dead or in custody.” But police scanners are humming with reports of suspects seen at the local Rite-Aid, the Wells Fargo parking lot, and in other locations, some apparently wearing masks. Police want people to stay in their homes.

Offline flowers

« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2015, 12:17:17 am »
The media maybe trying to cover for Islam
I am listening to Cnn.....they are really covering it, saying because they ran away it wasn't a suicide mission. not isis.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2015, 12:17:45 am »
This has all the signs of a full cell being activated.  An unknown number of assailants - perhaps not all took part in this particular event, some may be support or planning additional actions.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2015, 12:19:10 am »
Alan Colmes @AlanColmes
   Planned Parenthood Clinic Across Street From San Bernardino Shooting http://colm.es/1Tw8tpd  #p2

The 57th State ‏@EF517_V2 
As usual, you're full of shit. It's 2 miles away you dumb crossdresser

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2015, 12:19:22 am »
I am listening to Cnn.....they are really covering it, saying because they ran away it wasn't a suicide mission. not isis.

That is nonsensical, many of the Paris attackers took off as well...those with vehicles.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #258 on: December 03, 2015, 12:19:26 am »
This has all the signs of a full cell being activated.  An unknown number of assailants - perhaps not all took part in this particular event, some may be support or planning additional actions.

Reading my mind.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2015, 12:20:27 am »
American Muslims might not have the same training or temperament as the suicide ISIS Muzzies who do stuff like the Paris attacks.

Offline flowers

« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2015, 12:22:00 am »
Two possible suspects are down following a massive shootout, 1 mile south of the IRC building incident, involving police and a dark SUV. San Bernardino police cannot confirm whether the suspects were connected to the mass shooting.

San Bernardino police were chasing the dark SUV before the incident ended in gunfire, and one possible suspect was killed outside the vehicle.

Officers used special tactical equipment to approach the SUV where the body of the second possible suspect was pulled out.

One officer was struck in the shootout but did not suffer life-threatening injuries.

According to a federal law enforcement official, an ATF explosives enforcement officer was investigating a suspected pipe bomb recovered from a suspect.

http://abc7.com/news/san-bernardino-mass-shooting-—what-we-know/1107077/

===============

NBC Newschopper feed:

All of this is taking place within about 1-1/2 miles of the attacks earlier today.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #261 on: December 03, 2015, 12:22:16 am »

Last time I checked, Isis wasn't big on suicide missions, they prefer to kill another day. Several of the Paris attackers ran and one lady they thought was one of the terrorists seemed to have been forced to wear the suicide vests.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2015, 12:23:02 am »

This is not ISIS.  Not enough dead.  They would have shot as many people in that building as they could have.  No, this was somebody pissed off at somebody or at the group which was in that conference room
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2015, 12:23:07 am »

if it takes a long time to release the identities, that is a good indication it is exactly what it was.

Offline flowers

« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2015, 12:23:52 am »
That is nonsensical, many of the Paris attackers took off as well...those with vehicles.
i know. Cnn trying to not tie it to isis.

=======================

4:45 p.m.: Rick Serrano of the Los Angeles Times reports that federal officials believe the shooting is a kind of workplace dispute.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2015, 12:25:24 am »
Cop talk:  Suspicious vehicle went by us, black Honda Civic, partial license #5YZ_82.  One occupant has beard.

Church at Gould and Richardson being mentioned. Not sure whether this is shooting-related.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:30:37 am by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2015, 12:26:14 am »
4:45 p.m.: Rick Serrano of the Los Angeles Times reports that federal officials believe the shooting is a kind of workplace dispute.
Well, it did happen in a workplace. So did the Paris attacks - in several workplaces, including a cafe, a concert hall ...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #267 on: December 03, 2015, 12:26:33 am »

Exactly.  This is not random terror, which is ISIS' specialty.  Somebody was pissed and had accomplices (and why these other two would go down for this other clown is a mystery).

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #268 on: December 03, 2015, 12:27:45 am »
Well, it did happen in a workplace. So did the Paris attacks - in several workplaces, including a cafe, a concert hall ...

But Paris didn't happen during the work DAY.  ISIS is random terror.  This was, unfortunately, workplace violence, it seems.

Offline flowers

« Reply #269 on: December 03, 2015, 12:28:21 am »
if it takes a long time to release the identities, that is a good indication it is exactly what it was.
Exactly

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #270 on: December 03, 2015, 12:28:35 am »

Not all ISIS killers are on a suicide mission.  Remember Paris?  There was a manhunt there, too.  For days.

Offline Carling

« Reply #271 on: December 03, 2015, 12:28:45 am »
This is not ISIS.  Not enough dead.  They would have shot as many people in that building as they could have.  No, this was somebody pissed off at somebody or at the group which was in that conference room

So you're saying it's "workplace violence."  I'm sure Obama will say the same thing once it's confirmed that the shooters had Arabic ties.  You and Obama have very similar talking points these days.

:whistle:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #272 on: December 03, 2015, 12:28:53 am »

Sounds like it to me too.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #273 on: December 03, 2015, 12:29:31 am »
American Muslims might not have the same training or temperament as the suicide ISIS Muzzies who do stuff like the Paris attacks.

Also, I heard an expert say ISIS is learning. Their human assets (jihadists) in the United States are limited and so they'd rather they not off themselves, try to live another day to conduct more attacks.

Offline Carling

« Reply #274 on: December 03, 2015, 12:29:51 am »
But Paris didn't happen during the work DAY.  ISIS is random terror.  This was, unfortunately, workplace violence, it seems.

Hassan/Ft. Hood was workplace violence, too. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------