Author Topic: Turkish president warns Russia not to 'play with fire' after Putin suggested Su-24 jet was shot down after America passed on details of its flight path  (Read 829 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335625/They-knew-exact-time-exact-place-Putin-accuses-leaking-flight-path-doomed-jet-Turkey-fearsome-anti-aircraft-missiles-roll-Syria.html

Turkish president warns Russia not to 'play with fire' after Putin suggested Su-24 jet was shot down after America passed on details of its flight path

Tayyip Erdogan has warned Russia and Putin not to 'play with fire' 
    Putin has accused the U.S. of being complicit in the destruction of its jet
    The Russian jet was downed by Turkey after it entered Turkish airspace
    He claimed Russia gave the U.S. the flight path data for the doomed aircraft
    This was either 'leaked' or it 'does not control what its allies are doing'
    Meanwhile, Russia's fearsome S-400 missile systems have arrived in Syria
    Putin has also agreed to coordinate airstrikes with France against ISIS
    See our full coverage on Vladimir Putin at www.dailymail.co.uk/putin

By Jennifer Newton and Corey Charlton for MailOnline

Published: 17:29 EST, 26 November 2015 | Updated: 09:51 EST, 27 November 2015

Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan has warned Russia 'not to play with fire' after Vladimir Putin suggested the Su-24 jet was shot down after the U.S passed on details of its flight path.

Relations between the two countries have been deteriorating since Turkey shot down the Russian military plane near the Syrian border on Tuesday after claims it enter their airspace.

Moscow has threatened Ankara with economic retaliation for the incident and Putin even accused the U.S of leaking information about the flight to Turkey after they gave them prior warning of the mission.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335625/They-knew-exact-time-exact-place-Putin-accuses-leaking-flight-path-doomed-jet-Turkey-fearsome-anti-aircraft-missiles-roll-Syria.html#ixzz3shiyifoW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:01:55 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Again, I find it impossible to reject what Russia is claiming...such is the U.S. lack of credibility because of our president.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

Again, I find it impossible to reject what Russia is claiming...such is the U.S. lack of credibility because of our president.

Sadly, I'd believe Putin before I'd believe Obama. Can't wait to see what Hillary does as president.

rangerrebew

If Turkey doesn't shut up soon, they may see Russia marching through Turkey like Nazis marching through France. 13859

Offline Relic

If Turkey doesn't shut up soon, they may see Russia marching through Turkey like Nazis marching through France. 13859

What? Turkey has deployed like 18 tanks and 20 aircraft! They are soooo ready.  :silly:

rangerrebew

What? Turkey has deployed like 18 tanks and 20 aircraft! They are soooo ready.  :silly:

Do they have a reverse gear on those tanks when they run - er - make a "strategic withdrawl?" :whistle:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If Obama did indeed leak the flight path info to Turkey, this amounts to the little punk in the Oval Office deliberately pouring gas and lighting a match to bring chaos in that region, just to try and show Putin that he  can brawl with him. I'm sure he'd also like to destabilize Turkey to give ISIS some more territory too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

Agreed! I believe Putin over obama and Turkey.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Exactly.

Furthermore, you can bet your last dollar that Putin has the proof of what he's claiming.

Russia is known not only for vodka, but also for their gold-medal computer hackers.

He'll let out enough line for the Turks or Obama to attempt to refute the charge, and then set the hook with a disclosure of the wire or communication from the USA to Turkey.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Isis has no air force so who did Turkey think they were shooting down?  Putin is right to be upset.

rangerrebew

Furthermore, you can bet your last dollar that Putin has the proof of what he's claiming.

Remember that great line in The Hunt for Red October where the Captain of the ship (Fred Thompson) says "the Russians don't do anything without a plan."  "They don't even take a dump without a plan."  Or something to that effect.  So I would say you are correct.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:19:08 pm by rangerrebew »