Author Topic: Ann Coulter-"Too bad Cruz isn't a Natural Born Citizen"  (Read 3374 times)

Offline Politics4us

Ann Coulter-"Too bad Cruz isn't a Natural Born Citizen"
« on: November 13, 2015, 06:19:50 pm »
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2015-11-11.html

She wouldn't say this about Obama early in his presidency, but now she's saying this about Cruz.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Ann Coulter-"Too bad Cruz isn't a Natural Born Citizen"
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 06:24:16 pm »
Coulter's a Trumpkin and has been off-the-rails for a long time.

I notice FOXNEWS has her on less and less cuz she's embarrassing.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 06:44:57 pm »
By the definition of a couple of decades ago, Cruz is NOT a "natural born" citizen
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Millee

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 07:24:09 pm »
I don't know if it's still this way, but if you ever said a disparaging word about Coulter at TOS, prepare to get pummeled.   888what

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 07:49:36 pm »
After buying and reading two of her books, I stopped listening to her, and those books were tossed.     And this was before Trump.   I learned that she has a twisted conservative philosophy that I am not comfortable with.  In my opinion, she is a female David Duke.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 08:08:12 pm »
After buying and reading two of her books, I stopped listening to her, and those books were tossed.     And this was before Trump.   I learned that she has a twisted conservative philosophy that I am not comfortable with.  In my opinion, she is a female David Duke.

I've tried to listen to what she has to say and I have to turn the channel.  I agree with you "she has a twisted conservative philosophy". 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 08:11:22 pm »

I haven't read her books, but she appears to be a media creature. She will say, and do whatever it takes to be noticed. The longer she goes without exposure, the more outrageous her statements get.

I have no use for her.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 08:27:07 pm »
I stopped reading her articles a few years ago.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 08:28:39 pm »
I've tried to listen to what she has to say and I have to turn the channel.  I agree with you "she has a twisted conservative philosophy".

She's taken many pies in the face on college campuses for her "twisted" conservative speeches. Anyway, it's her mind I love...(okay, she's kinda hot, too. I'll take the whole package.)

Seriously, her position on illegal immigration is exactly the same as yours...I don't agree at all that "twisted" applies to her conservative philosophy. In my opinion, she's actually pretty mainstream.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 08:41:04 pm »
She's taken many pies in the face on college campuses for her "twisted" conservative speeches. Anyway, it's her mind I love...(okay, she's kinda hot, too. I'll take the whole package.)

Seriously, her position on illegal immigration is exactly the same as yours...I don't agree at all that "twisted" applies to her conservative philosophy. In my opinion, she's actually pretty mainstream.
Affection for David Duke is mainstream?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 08:42:35 pm »
Coulter's a Trumpkin and has been off-the-rails for a long time.

I notice FOXNEWS has her on less and less cuz she's embarrassing.

They're actually quite similar in that they say outrageous things simply to get attention.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Ann.  She's very needy, and must lead a miserable life....

Or maybe she's just plain mean.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 09:16:43 pm »
They're actually quite similar in that they say outrageous things simply to get attention.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Ann.  She's very needy, and must lead a miserable life....

Or maybe she's just plain mean.

Ann is desperately in need of a cheeseburger or two as well as, perhaps, a good... night's sleep.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 10:00:37 pm »
By the definition of a couple of decades ago, Cruz is NOT a "natural born" citizen
Haven't we disproven this canard already?

There are only two types of citizens: natural-born, those who receive citizenship as a result of their birth; and naturalized, those who go through the process of receiving citizenship. All evidence is that Cruz received citizenship by birth, ergo, he is a natural born citizen. It's as simple as that.

The 14th Amendment is one of the ways natural born citizenship is bestowed, NOT THE ONLY ONE.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 10:02:21 pm »
I don't know if it's still this way, but if you ever said a disparaging word about Coulter at TOS, prepare to get pummeled.   888what

I got pummeled because I suggested that Coulter eat a sandwich and take a Midol.  They run hot and cold at TOS.  Sometimes they love her, sometimes they don't.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 10:06:35 pm »
Ann is desperately in need of a cheeseburger or two as well as, perhaps, a good... night's sleep.

Subtle, andy........... subtle.  :whistle:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 10:13:16 pm »

Her diet consists largely of Kools and straight scotch.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 11:35:35 pm »
"Her diet consists largely of Kools and straight scotch."  :amen:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 11:48:02 pm »
Haven't we disproven this canard already?

There are only two types of citizens: natural-born, those who receive citizenship as a result of their birth; and naturalized, those who go through the process of receiving citizenship. All evidence is that Cruz received citizenship by birth, ergo, he is a natural born citizen. It's as simple as that.

The 14th Amendment is one of the ways natural born citizenship is bestowed, NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Nope because you cannot disprove the truth.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 01:17:45 am »
Nope because you cannot disprove the truth.
The truth is he is a natural born citizen, inheriting birthright citizenship from his mother. End of story.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 01:25:42 am »
The truth is he is a natural born citizen, inheriting birthright citizenship from his mother. End of story.

Not according to OUR Constitution!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 01:45:48 am »

Yes according to our Constitution.  Two things the Constitution most definitely does not support:  birther-ism and tax-protesters.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 01:49:09 am »
I agree with Bigun above.

Sadly, Senator Cruz (at least in my opinion) is not a "natural born citizen".

Indeed, he was born in Canada and didn't even reside in the United States until he was around four years old.

It was only recently that he disavowed his Canadian citizenship.

Having said all this, I would still vote for him, even though I believe it's a violation of the intent of the founders and writers of The Constitution.

The democrats and the left are going to make BIG HAY out of this, if Cruz becomes the nominee or if he's picked to run as the vice presidential candidate.

Be ready for it.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 01:50:11 am »
Yes according to our Constitution.  Two things the Constitution most definitely does not support:  birther-ism and tax-protesters.

So YOU say and you have every right to be wrong!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 01:57:16 am »
So YOU say and you have every right to be wrong!

"So YOU say" - such a wonderful comeback.

Fascinating how you, like way too many other "conservatives" and republicans, is so willing to assist the democrats to continue owning the White House because of your imaginary principles.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:58:10 am by Oceander »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 03:12:44 am »
And what in the Constitution expressly prohibits Ted Cruz from receiving birthright citizenship?