Author Topic: Trump triples down on George W. Bush’s responsibility for 9/11  (Read 10853 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Trump triples down on George W. Bush’s responsibility for 9/11
« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2015, 04:59:16 am »
Trump Was Not Prescient about 9/11

...Trump supporters have been lighting up Twitter over the last 24 hours with links to this Buzzfeed story which purports to show that Donald Trump was prescient about the 9/11 attacks. Presumably, in the minds of his supporters, this information bolsters Trump’s credibility when he uses radical leftist talking points about George W. Bush’s handling of the 9/11 attacks....

...In the first place, knowing what we now know about Trump, his basic rhetorical plan is to take every side of every issue within a very short time span so that everyone can find something that they like and latch onto it. It would not be surprising to find a large number of clearly erroneous (if not directly contradictory) things that Trump said on this exact same subject matter in 2000....

...Nothing about either of these statements evidenced anything beyond the knowledge that any person who paid even marginal attention to the news at the time would have known. Numerous news outlets had been saying for years that Osama Bin Laden was planning something on the order of a major terrorist attack on the United States. For example:...

http://www.redstate.com/2015/10/20/trump-prescient-911/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #201 on: October 22, 2015, 05:32:48 am »
..Trump supporters have been lighting up Twitter over the last 24 hours with links to this Buzzfeed story which purports to show that Donald Trump was prescient about the 9/11 attacks.

Good Lord!  Trump knew about 9/11 before it happened?  Why didn't he tell anyone or do anything about it?  Someone should waterboard this traitor and find out what else he is hiding.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #202 on: October 22, 2015, 07:06:47 am »
Matt Dawson ‏@SaintRPh 9h9 hours ago
My picks in order are
Rubio
Cruz
Paul
Fiorina
Whoever the other idiots are
A chewed corn on the cob
Then if I was forced upon death, Trump.

MBCッ ‏@MoonbatCatnip 9h9 hours ago
He doesn't have my vote (yet) but I want to hear what the corn cob has to say about Mexico. @SaintRPh

Boucher, Bobby ‏@MetricButtload 9h9 hours ago
@SaintRPh You have Trump ranked higher than I do.