Author Topic: Putin Slams Obama on Syria: US Has 'Mush for Brains'  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin Slams Obama on Syria: US Has 'Mush for Brains'
« on: October 13, 2015, 01:37:41 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/putin-syria-mush-brains/2015/10/13/id/695942/

Newsmax
Putin Slams Obama on Syria: US Has 'Mush for Brains'
Tuesday, October 13, 2015 08:24 AM

President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday slammed Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Russia on Syria, and accusing it of muddled thinking.

"I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains," Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington's handling of the Syrian crisis.

Late last month Moscow launched a bombing campaign in Syria, saying it needed to target Islamic State jihadists before they cross into Russia, which has a large Muslim population.

But Washington and its allies slammed Russia's intervention in the conflict, saying Moscow was also targeting Western-backed moderate rebels and sought to prop up the regime of Bashar al-Assad.

"Now, we often hear that our pilots are striking the wrong targets, not IS," Putin said at an investment forum in Moscow explaining that Russia had asked Washington to provide a list of targets.

But Washington declined.

"'No, we are not ready for this' was the answer," Putin quoted them as saying.

"Then we thought again and asked another question: then tell us where we should not strike. No answer too," he said, adding: "That is not a joke. I did not make this up."

"How is it possible to work together?" he asked.

"I think some of our partners simply have mush for brains, they do not have a clear understanding of what really happens in the country and what goals they are seeking to achieve."

He also took issue with a decision by a US-led coalition to parachute in ammunition to rebels in Syria, saying the weapons could end up in the wrong hands.

In televised comments at the weekend, Putin acknowledged that Russia wanted to buttress the Syrian regime, saying Moscow's task was to "stabilise the legitimate authorities and create conditions for the search of political compromise."

"We are not striving for some sort of leadership on Syria," he said at Tuesday's forum.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Putin Slams Obama on Syria: US Has 'Mush for Brains'
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 01:56:01 pm »
I find myself consistently respecting Putin more than I do Obama, and it is unnerving......

Putin is a KGB bully with designs on taking over the world.  There is nothing good about what he is doing.

And yet I find Obama worse....

Perhaps it is because of the disparate histories of each of our countries.  Russia has never had moral leadership, nor people of integrity at the helm.  Their entire history is one of oppression.

But ours........ ours is a history of liberty, moral rectitude, honor, righting wrongs, and goodness.  All those things are in grave peril because of the puerile bully in the White House.   A know-nothing bully whose mind is indeed filled with mush.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 02:29:00 pm »
I find myself consistently respecting Putin more than I do Obama, and it is unnerving......

Putin is a KGB bully with designs on taking over the world.  There is nothing good about what he is doing.

And yet I find Obama worse....

Perhaps it is because of the disparate histories of each of our countries.  Russia has never had moral leadership, nor people of integrity at the helm.  Their entire history is one of oppression.

But ours........ ours is a history of liberty, moral rectitude, honor, righting wrongs, and goodness.  All those things are in grave peril because of the puerile bully in the White House.   A know-nothing bully whose mind is indeed filled with mush.

I feel the same way musiclady, but instead of a mush-filled mind - I think it is filled with dreams of a Caliphate and Sharia. 

**nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 02:37:27 pm »
All those things are in grave peril because of the puerile bully in the White House.   A know-nothing bully whose mind is indeed filled with mush.

Unfortunately, he is only a bully to his domestic political opposition, who quake in fear.  When it comes to real terrorists OPapaDoc is a milquetoast. 

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 03:14:36 pm »
But we are so diverse (we even have new salutations and pronouns for people who don't like their gender and want to pretend they are something different), and we are so politically correct and we are so GOOD on climate change!  And because we are so advanced, we know those things are so much more important than having functioning brain cells.  What a rube you are Putin, don't you ever get in touch with your submissive side?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Putin: Obama Has “Mush For Brains”
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 04:49:12 pm »
Putin: Obama Has “Mush For Brains”

Vladimir Putin once again showed his deep respect for Barack Obama, as he complained about the incompetence of U.S. policy in Syria:

“Now, we often hear that our pilots are striking the wrong targets, not IS,” Putin said at an investment forum in Moscow explaining that Russia had asked Washington to provide a list of targets.
    But Washington declined.

“‘No, we are not ready for this’ was the answer,” Putin quoted them as saying. “Then we thought again and asked another question: then tell us where we should not strike. No answer too,” he said, adding: “That is not a joke. I did not make this up.”

“How is it possible to work together?” he asked. “I think some of our partners simply have mush for brains, they do not have a clear understanding of what really happens in the country and what goals they are seeking to achieve.”

While Putin didn’t use Obama’s name, his meaning is clear enough: just as he is personally aware of the situation in Syria and Russia’s communications with the U.S., his American counterpart is, or should be, aware as well. Barack Obama has become an international piñata, a figure of fun for whom other leaders need no longer pretend to have respect.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/10/putin-obama-has-mush-for-brains.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Putin: Obama Has “Mush For Brains”
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 04:50:48 pm »
It bothers me that the claim is implied because he never used Obama's name.

But in fairness, as the C-I-C, and POTUS, he is the policymaker and decision maker.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Re: Putin: Obama Has “Mush For Brains”
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 05:07:00 pm »

I knew the guy had mush for brains the day he put his left hand on the Bible, raised his right hand and lied about defending the Constitution. How did I know he lied?

When he was in the Illinois state Senate, Barack Hussein voted to deny basic Constitutional protections for babies born alive from a failed abortion. That's how I knew.