Author Topic: Ashley Judd Wins ‘Celebrity Dumbass Award:' ... Most ‘Overqualified Candidate’ Since Jefferson  (Read 660 times)

rangerrebew

Ashley Judd Wins ‘Celebrity Dumbass Award:' ... Most ‘Overqualified Candidate’ Since Jefferson
By CNSNews.com Staff | October 9, 2015 | 12:20 PM EDT

Actress Ashley Judd is the winner of the Media Research Center’s 2015 ‘Celebrity Dumbass Award’ for her fawning statements about Hillary Clinton to Larry King, including that Clinton “might be the most overqualified candidate since maybe Thomas Jefferson or George Washington.

Judd appeared on Ora.tv’s “Larry King Now” on Jan. 30.

“I mean, obviously, I love Hillary Rodham Clinton,” Judd said on the program.

“And so seeing her talking about early childhood vulnerability and brain development. Man that woman is stout. She is stout,” said Judd.

“I think she might be the most overqualified candidate we’ve had since maybe Thomas Jefferson or George Washington,” Judd said.

Judd was selected for the ‘Celebrity Dumbass Award” by the audience attending the MRC’s 2015 Gala at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C.

The other two nominees were former Star Trek actor George Takei and Bill Maher.

Takei said that Justice Clarence Thomas “is a clown in black face sitting on the Supreme Court. He gets me that angry. He does not belong there. … He is a disgrace to America.”

Bill Maher said of Obamacare: “I always here that the moon landing was the last great thing that America did. I think the last great thing America did was giving health care to 30 million people. I find that to be so much more of a significant achievement than landing on the moon.

Judd won with 79 percent of the vote. Maher took 17 percent and Takei 4 percent.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/ashley-judd-wins-celebrity-dumbass-award
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:23:48 am by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Man that woman is stout. She is stout.
No disagreement from me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org