Author Topic: TRUMP, CRUZ, CARSON lead 49% of Vote  (Read 632 times)

Offline Longiron

TRUMP, CRUZ, CARSON lead 49% of Vote
« on: October 07, 2015, 02:43:35 pm »

TRUMP haters are going to be POed, AGAIN. A real poll was done with 1983 voters between Oct 2-5, 2015 and TRUMPSTER leading 31%. TRUMP,CRUZ,CARSON total of 49%. BUSHIE, Carly RUBIO and a few more total, well look at the link? Not the usual 200-500 DEM,RINOGOP pollster small sample to get the results the RINOGOP, Fox News and Media want to get TRUMP out of the race. ENJOY :patriot:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/07/morning-consult-national-poll-donald-trump-commanding-lead-31/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: TRUMP, CRUZ, CARSON lead 49% of Vote
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 02:58:30 pm »

In the interests of accuracy, since a lot of people don't click through.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 03:04:13 pm »

Funny isn't it that Trump is leading in something like 150+ polls for 84 days straight then on Sunday goes on Meet The Press, and Chuck Todd wants to know if Trump is thinking of getting out of the race! What?

I think that's the sort of question you ask oh, I don't know, maybe Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, Jeb Bush, Bobby Jindal, etc...

But, no. The media wants to know when Donald Trump is getting out.  :silly:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 03:28:15 pm by aligncare »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 03:17:57 pm »
It is sort of funny isn't it that Trump is lead in something like 150+ polls for 84 days straight then on Sunday goes on Meet The Press and Chuck Todd wants to know if Trump is thinking of getting out of the race! What?

I think that's a question you ask oh, I don't know, maybe Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, Jeb Bush, Bobby Jindal, etc...

No, The media wants to know when Donald Trump is getting out.  :silly:

Add Fiorina to that group and it is 55%.  Other than those four, only Rubio and Bush survive until the primaries start.  Those two are fighting for 30 percent of the decided vote, and only one makes it past the early primaries...but that one will be a major player in the final result.  My guess is that it will be Rubio, simply because I can't believe that anyone can miss the blatantly obvious - that America will not elect another Bush to the presidency.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 03:25:58 pm »
Polls are polls and though I am a huge fan of Cruz, I'm not quite sure that the heading of the article is quite accurate as the stats just don't jive.  In the "Hollywood Squares" it shows Rubio at 10%, Bush at 7% and Cruz at 5%. The article clearly states that Rubio is at 10% and Bush is polling higher than Cruz - so as I stated the stats don't seem to match up.  One thing that is certain in ALL of these polls is Trump is still dominating and Paul is in trouble.  I look for Paul to drop out of the race soon after the next debate. The next debate will be conducted by CNBC on October 28th where they will again try to give Bush a boost in the polls with the questions asked and time allotted him.

A PEW research poll taken just 2 days ago and other polls, that I feel are more accurate give some different polling numbers:

Here are the latest national results from the Pew Research Center.  Trump, Carson & Fiorina still dominate the polls with a combined total of 49%.  Rubio is tied with Fiorina.

1. Donald Trump: 25%
2. Ben Carson: 16%
3. Carly Fiorina: 8%
3. Marco Rubio: 8%
5. Ted Cruz: 6%
6. Jeb Bush: 4%
7. Mike Huckabee: 2%
7. Rand Paul: 2%

...and from the NBC Iowa Republican Poll:    Trump Carson & Fiorina dominate the polls @ 51%

1. Donald Trump: 24% (down five points from September)
2. Ben Carson: 19% (down three points)
3. Carly Fiorina: 8% (up three points)
4. Jeb Bush: 7% (up one point)
5. Ted Cruz: 6% (up two points)
5. Marco Rubio: 6% (up two points)
5. Bobby Jindal: 6% (up two points)
8. Mike Huckabee: 5% (up two points)
9. Rand Paul: 4% (down one point)
9. Chris Christie: 4% (up two points)
11. John Kasich: 3% (up one point)

New Hampshire Republican Poll:

Meanwhile, NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist also polled New Hampshire Republicans:  Fiorina did very well in New Hampshire as did Rubio.    Trump, Fiorina and Bush actually dominate this polls at 48%.

1. Donald Trump: 21% (down seven points from September)
2. Carly Fiorina: 16% (up 10 points)
3. Jeb Bush: 11% (up three points)
4. Marco Rubio: 10% (up seven points)
4. Ben Carson: 10% (down one point)
6. Chris Christie: 7% (up two points)
7. Ted Cruz: 6% (up one point)
7. John Kasich: 6% (down six points)
9. Rand Paul: 5% (no change)

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 04:06:33 pm »
One thing is quite stable which is Cruz at........... 6%, narrow but loud.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 04:09:10 pm »
One thing is quite stable which is Cruz at........... 6%, narrow but loud.

Ted CRUZ is a good person and would make a great POTUS, IMO. :beer: JMO,  His number are not being reported correctly. The RINOGOP, Fox NEWS, Media, Cable TV and paid for pollsters  have all they can handle with TRUMP and CARSON and cannot have another one they cannot control like Cruz in the MIX. :beer:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 04:14:24 pm by Longiron »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 04:26:21 pm »
 :beer:

Cruz is a good man. Keeps his word, which is a little bewildering to many!

I do think, however, that his poll results are accurate. It's more an indictment of the voters than one of Cruz.

Look - you support Trump first, with a great deal of enthusiasm.  :laugh: Others support Cruz with the same enthusiasm and do the same as you do - get the word out. It's over a year til the actual election - if the average voter in the USA is anything at all like the average voter here, they won't even begin to think much about the election until their own primary comes around. Maybe not even until this time next year!
This is where Trump, Carson and Fiorina are at an advantage right now - they are different. Not your usual politician, so the press is unusually interested in them.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 05:01:54 pm »
:beer:

Cruz is a good man. Keeps his word, which is a little bewildering to many!

I do think, however, that his poll results are accurate. It's more an indictment of the voters than one of Cruz.

Look - you support Trump first, with a great deal of enthusiasm.  :laugh: Others support Cruz with the same enthusiasm and do the same as you do - get the word out. It's over a year til the actual election - if the average voter in the USA is anything at all like the average voter here, they won't even begin to think much about the election until their own primary comes around. Maybe not even until this time next year!
This is where Trump, Carson and Fiorina are at an advantage right now - they are different. Not your usual politician, so the press is unusually interested in them.

Cruz would make an excellent president and I'm hoping that he will soon start polling in the double digits.  Though Trump has generated a lot of excitement and people tuned-in to the debates in record numbers; I agree that there are those that still aren't giving the election a second thought.  Those are the people that the candidates really need to reach. The primaries are months away, and with the Thanksgiving/Christmas season just around the corner, the excitement of the upcoming election will be on hold till after New Years.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.