Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 533980 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #2525 on: February 20, 2020, 10:57:41 pm »
Just like Elvis.  Shooting dope on the toilet.
SISO. (at least when the sphincter releases).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2526 on: February 22, 2020, 05:22:43 pm »
WTH: A Facebook Employee Reportedly Blow-Dried Mark Zuckerberg’s Armpits to get Rid of His Anxiety Sweat
February 21, 2020

How’s your Friday going America? Pretty good until you read that headline right?

The following is from our friends at BusinessInsider.com
According to a new report, members of Facebook’s communications team reportedly blow-dry Mark Zuckerberg’s armpits before big speeches to get rid of his anxiety-induced sweat.

The anecdote comes from “Facebook: the Inside Story,” a new book coming out this month by Wired’s Steven Levy, according to a review by Bloomberg’s Austin Carr.

Notably, there’s some historical context here that supports the notion that Zuckerberg sweats under pressure: Famously, Zuckerberg visibly sweated in an on-stage interview with tech journalist Kara Swisher at an event in 2010.
... DC Patriot

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2527 on: February 23, 2020, 02:41:21 pm »
Unibrowed model Sophia Hadjipanteli takes London Fashion Week by storm
By Spencer Bergen
February 19, 2020

Models have to make their mark, and model/influencer Sophia Hadjipanteli has done just that with her signature unibrow. She's the founder of the #UnibrowMovement on social media, recently landed the cover of Glamour UK, and was a fixture at London Fashion Week this season. So, is the fashion world ready for the tweezer-less revolution?

NY Post

*****rollingeyes*****

Look at me, I'm a model!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2528 on: February 23, 2020, 02:49:46 pm »

Don't that thing is, man, woman, or half of each.
But I do know that my dog would never stop barking at it, if it came around here.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2529 on: February 23, 2020, 02:50:51 pm »
I almost didn't notice that she's wearing a Froot Loops necklace. Seems appropriate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2530 on: February 23, 2020, 02:52:57 pm »
But I do know that my dog would never stop barking at it, if it came around here.

Let's see,here. Fake hair color,fake eyebrows and eyebrow color,and fake lips.

I have to wonder what this thing looked like before all this,and just exactly what it is about her that makes her attractive enough to heterosexual men to qualify her to work as a professional model.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2531 on: February 23, 2020, 07:48:43 pm »
Whatever it is should be the new picture accompanying the definition of FUGLY!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2532 on: February 23, 2020, 07:55:49 pm »
Unibrowed model Sophia Hadjipanteli takes London Fashion Week by storm
By Spencer Bergen
February 19, 2020

Models have to make their mark, and model/influencer Sophia Hadjipanteli has done just that with her signature unibrow. She's the founder of the #UnibrowMovement on social media, recently landed the cover of Glamour UK, and was a fixture at London Fashion Week this season. So, is the fashion world ready for the tweezer-less revolution?

NY Post

*****rollingeyes*****

Look at me, I'm a model!

I didn't know they still make those wax lips!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2533 on: February 23, 2020, 08:00:25 pm »
Imagine that: she used to look half-way normal.
... Hadjipanteli attributes her bold brow to genetics, with her parents having immigrated to the United States from Cyprus, Greece. However, the model does stimulate hair growth by applying castor oil at night before bed, a skin care process that she swears by. ...
:silly:
source

I'm going to have to make this one small, so no one freaks out.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2534 on: February 23, 2020, 08:02:57 pm »
I'm already freaked out....she looks like a Halloween mask
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2535 on: February 23, 2020, 11:37:36 pm »
I ain't got much understanding for all the preening women do...
And being around hilljillies as I am, hairy armpits and hairy legs are pretty commonplace to a degree that most all y'all would probably balk at...

But those are generally Scot-Irish and native gals, not prone to much hair anyhow...

That caterpillar crawling around on that gal's face ain't alright - even to me...  :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2536 on: February 23, 2020, 11:42:49 pm »
I ain't got much understanding for all the preening women do...
And being around hilljillies as I am, hairy armpits and hairy legs are pretty commonplace to a degree that most all y'all would probably balk at...

But those are generally Scot-Irish and native gals, not prone to much hair anyhow...

That caterpillar crawling around on that gal's face ain't alright - even to me...  :whistle:
Now,now, brother. Don't forget that someday, that caterpillar will be a butterfly.

(wait for it...)

OK

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2537 on: February 23, 2020, 11:54:27 pm »
Imagine that: she used to look half-way normal.
source

I'm going to have to make this one small, so no one freaks out.

@mountaineer

She obviously had an eyebrow fixation even back then or she would have never make them so black,and would have trimmed them.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2538 on: February 24, 2020, 12:00:19 am »
@mountaineer

She obviously had an eyebrow fixation even back then or she would have never make them so black,and would have trimmed them.
Maybe she does (trim them).... :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2539 on: February 24, 2020, 12:19:36 am »
Maybe she does (trim them).... :shrug:

@Smokin Joe

Naw,if they would grow longer she would probably braid them.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2540 on: February 24, 2020, 01:05:00 am »
Now,now, brother. Don't forget that someday, that caterpillar will be a butterfly.

(wait for it...)

OK

Or mebbe a moth  :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2541 on: February 24, 2020, 11:06:32 pm »
Or mebbe a moth  :silly:
I was being optimistic, dagnabit!  :chairbang:

:beer: :silly:

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2542 on: March 05, 2020, 04:06:23 pm »
I thought these people weren't supposed to drink alcohol.
American Airlines Passenger Attacks Air Marshals, Threatens To Kill Everyone
Holly Matkin
12 hours ago

Dana Ghazi Mustafa has been released from jail while the federal case against her is pending.

Dulles, VA – A drunken United Airlines passenger assaulted a federal air marshal and threatened to kill everyone aboard her recent flight from Germany to Virginia, according to court documents.

“I’m going to stab everyone on the plane, then kill myself,” 27-year-old Dana Ghazi Mustafa declared during her Feb. 22 flight, according to a U.S. Attorney’s Office press release. “I’m Palestinian! That’s how we get down.”  ...

Once she was subdued, the marshals plopped Mustafa down in a seat beside them, then spotted a half-empty liter bottle of Absolut vodka resting inside her open carry-on luggage, FOX News reported.

Mustafa claimed that she was allowed to drink the vodka on her earlier flight, then began hurling threats about stabbing the other passengers and killing herself.  ...
Full story

In happier, more sober times.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2543 on: March 05, 2020, 04:17:31 pm »
Let me count the ways this Muslim woman has offended Allah.
Muslims are not allowed to consume alcohol.
Muslim women are not allowed to wear makeup, especially lipstick like an Infidel whore.
Muslim women, even the 'reformed' ones are not allowed to show their hair.
Muslim women are not allowed to travel without being accompanied by a related man.
In many Islamic countries, this woman would be arrested and jailed for defaming Islam.
And yet, she reserves her anger for free Western Nations that allow her to do these things.
This is very typical of the hypocrisy of Islam. They follow the way of Allah as long as he stays out of their life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2544 on: March 05, 2020, 05:45:27 pm »

This is very typical of the hypocrisy of Islam. They follow the way of Allah as long as he stays out of their life.

@240B

"They follow the way of Allah as long as it gives them permission to hate and punish others." Islam is the only religion that revers sociopaths.

There,fixed it for you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2545 on: March 05, 2020, 06:25:58 pm »
@240B

"They follow the way of Allah as long as it gives them permission to hate and punish others." Islam is the only religion that revers sociopaths.

There,fixed it for you.
Nah. If Leftism isn't a religion, it's at least a cult. They hate, and given the opportunity, they wreak their vengeance on whomever they can. It's why they are so desperate to disarm us all.

“After we win this election, it’s our turn.  Payback time.  Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay."   Valerie Jarrett

It's why the Leftists and the Muslims are pals. They share that mentality.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2546 on: March 06, 2020, 02:26:54 am »
Nah. If Leftism isn't a religion, it's at least a cult. 

@Smokin Joe

Sometimes it really is hard to tell the difference,ain't it?

Unlike most cults,Islam is a death cult devoted to the murders of non-believers,and even believers the most fundamental Muslims consider to not be "devout enough".

Online libertybele

« Reply #2547 on: March 06, 2020, 02:52:54 am »
Ok ...I have a hard time believing that someone could be this dumb.

Woman waters plant for 2 years, discovers it’s plastic

Caelie Wilkes was rightfully proud of her houseplant gardening skills.

Not only had she managed to keep her succulent alive for a couple of years, it was beautiful.

No, hold that, it was beyond beautiful. It was an “overall perfect plant,” Wilkes said in a Facebook post. “I absolutely loved my succulent.”

The cruel truth wasn’t revealed until she decided to transplant it.   :rolling: :rolling:

Picture @ link!!!   :rolling:

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/03/04/woman-waters-plant-years-discovers-its-plastic/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2548 on: March 06, 2020, 03:00:18 am »

Not only had she managed to keep her succulent alive for a couple of years, it was beautiful.

No, hold that, it was beyond beautiful. It was an “overall perfect plant,” Wilkes said in a Facebook post. “I absolutely loved my succulent.”

The cruel truth wasn’t revealed until she decided to transplant it.   :rolling: :rolling:

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/03/04/woman-waters-plant-years-discovers-its-plastic/

@libertybele

This rarely happens,but I have to admit I feel embarrassed for her.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2549 on: March 06, 2020, 03:56:54 am »

Did you poach that from Bookface?  I think I saw that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: