Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 528502 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #1300 on: March 22, 2018, 11:34:25 pm »
Oklahoma mother will go to jail for marrying her daughter
15 March 2018
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43418891

The mother and daughter married in 2016

An Oklahoma mother who married her daughter after the pair "hit it off" has been sentenced to two years in prison.

Patricia Ann Spann, 45, pleaded guilty to the felony offence of incest and admitted wedding her biological daughter, Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, 26.

The mother lost custody of her children and reunited with her daughter in 2014.

The two married in March 2016 after same-sex marriage became legal in the state.

Investigators later discovered Patricia Ann Spann had previously wed her son.

[...]

She was trying to keep the dating pool small.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:40:16 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1301 on: March 23, 2018, 12:34:17 am »
She was trying to keep the dating pool small.

@Cyber Liberty

A family that sleeps together,stays together.

Maybe she things she is a part of a Royal Family?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1302 on: March 23, 2018, 12:47:56 am »
@Cyber Liberty

A family that sleeps together,stays together.

Maybe she things she is a part of a Royal Family?

Hey, she thought it was legit.  Her name wasn't on the Birth Certificate!  (How in the heck can a Mother's name not be on it?  Fathers, yeah quite often in some neighborhoods, but the Mother??)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #1303 on: March 23, 2018, 01:18:31 am »
Little Annie Fanny steps in it again . . .

Ann Coulter attacks immigrants as ugly rapists, prompts walkout in Boulder

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter spent most of the first 15 minutes of her appearance Wednesday at the University of Colorado deriding immigrants as ugly rapists who depress wages and “block vote” for Democrats.

“I’m totally a ‘looksist,’ ” Coulter said, and claimed she could determine who should be allowed in the United States solely by physical appearance. “I told Donald Trump when he was running that he could completely get rid of (Immigration and Naturalization Services) and I’d do it all before breakfast on Tinder,” she said . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1304 on: March 23, 2018, 01:29:43 am »
Little Annie Fanny steps in it again . . .

**nononono*   22222frying pan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1305 on: March 25, 2018, 10:52:33 pm »
Driver's Car Seized After Showing Homer Simpson's License During Stop
by HollyMatkin
16 mins

Milton Keynes, England – A Thames Valley police constable was presented with cartoon character Homer Simpson’s driver’s license during a traffic stop earlier this month, the department said.

When the police constable pulled over an unnamed male driver for a traffic infraction, she went about her regular routine of asking the man for his driver’s license, FOX News reported.

She was presented with a fake license, which bore an animated photo of the yellow Simpson patriarch as he made his famous “D’oh!” face, with his hand raised to his head. ...

Rest of story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1306 on: March 25, 2018, 11:05:47 pm »
Looks legit.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1307 on: March 28, 2018, 12:34:05 pm »
Manager of Washington County opioid treatment facility indicted on drug charges
Gideon Bradshaw
 Mar 27, 2018 Updated 10 hrs ago
The manager of a Washington County-based drug treatment clinic faces federal drug and fraud charges.

Christopher Handa, 47, of Pittsburgh, was charged by a four-count indictment a federal grand jury returned March 21. Federal prosecutors allege he and others conspired to create and submit unlawful prescriptions for buprenorphine – a narcotic painkiller used in the treatment of opioid addiction that’s commonly distributed under the brand names Subutex and Suboxone – and then unlawfully dispensed those controlled substances to others. ...

Federal prosecutors allege in court papers Handa helped a physician – identified only as “M.B.” – who was a contractor at Redirections’ Washington location illegally provide a patient with Suboxone for no legitimate medical purpose on two occasions in August.  ...
More at the Washington, Pa., Observer-Reporter.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1308 on: March 28, 2018, 07:46:37 pm »
WATCH: Self-taught rocket maker shoots himself 1,875 feet to prove Earth is flat
Posted on March 28, 2018

A self-taught rocket scientist who believes the Earth is flat and wants to run for California governor shot himself up about 1,875 feet in the air in his homemade rocket on Saturday.

“Mad” Mike Hughes, a 61-year-old limo driver, promised last year to propel himself up in the air and snap a photo proving that astronauts conspired to fabricate the shape of the planet. The stunt was supposed to be the first phase of the flat-Earth space program and received backing from flat-Earth groups.  ... Video and more at True Pundit

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1309 on: March 30, 2018, 10:12:04 am »
WATCH: Self-taught rocket maker shoots himself 1,875 feet to prove Earth is flat
Posted on March 28, 2018

A self-taught rocket scientist who believes the Earth is flat and wants to run for California governor shot himself up about 1,875 feet in the air in his homemade rocket on Saturday.

“Mad” Mike Hughes, a 61-year-old limo driver, promised last year to propel himself up in the air and snap a photo proving that astronauts conspired to fabricate the shape of the planet. The stunt was supposed to be the first phase of the flat-Earth space program and received backing from flat-Earth groups.  ... Video and more at True Pundit

“Am I glad I did it? Yeah. I guess. I’ll feel it in the morning. I won’t be able to get out of bed. At least I can go home and have dinner and see my cats tonight,” Hughes said after the stunt.

Uh huh.  So where are the pictures, Mike??
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline corbe

« Reply #1310 on: April 07, 2018, 10:54:02 pm »
Florida woman blames cocaine in purse on 'windy day,' police say

By: WFLA
Updated: Apr 07, 2018 05:01 PM EDT

FORT PIERCE, FL (WFLA) -- A Florida woman who was busted with cocaine last month told officers the wind must have blown it into her purse, WPLG reports.

Kennecia Posey, 26, was one of two passengers in a car that was stopped by Fort Pierce police after it was seen swerving in the roadway on March 21.

When officers approached the vehicle, they detected the smell of marijuana coming from inside the car. Officers later found cocaine and marijuana inside Posey's purse.

According to police, Posey admitted the marijuana was hers, but denied having any cocaine.

“I don’t know anything about any cocaine. It’s a windy day, it must have flown through the window and into my purse,” Posey said, according to police.

She was arrested and booked into the county jail.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/florida-woman-blames-cocaine-in-purse-on-windy-day-police-say/1106380969
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #1311 on: April 07, 2018, 11:09:30 pm »
It could happen.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1312 on: April 08, 2018, 03:47:05 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1313 on: April 10, 2018, 02:33:24 pm »
Man lights Molotov cocktail at Little League game after dispute over pit bull, cops say
By Don Sweeney dsweeney@sacbee.com

Little League coaches in Salinas, Calif., boarded up a fence two weeks ago to stop a neighbor’s dog from coming onto the playing field.

On Monday afternoon, the dog’s owner, Michael Dean Jones, 54, showed up at a baseball game with a Molotov cocktail and threatened to burn the place down, Salinas police told KSBW. Parents tackled Jones after he ignited a fluid inside a small plastic container.

“He definitely came there to cause harm,” said Justin Kleinfeldt, Little League vice president. About 100 people were at the ballpark, he told KSBW, including Little League players as young as 6 years old. “A lot of them saw it. It was pretty scary and traumatizing.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article207121184.html

There almost has to be more to the story, but what?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 02:34:04 pm by TomSea »

Offline thackney

« Reply #1314 on: April 17, 2018, 01:16:53 pm »
Renegade driver lost police during chase, but got caught when he called to report his car was stolen
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/04/16/renegade-driver-lost-police-during-chase-but-got-caught-when-called-to-report-his-car-was-stolen.html

A reckless driver with a need for speed led cops on a death-defying cat and mouse chase - before ringing them hours later to say his car had been "stolen."

A four-minute-long heart-pounding video showed Warren Gray driving through red lights in a busy city center while being tailed by police cars....

...Nine minutes later Gray jumped out of his vehicle and sought refuge in a nearby field where officers couldn't find him.

Gray then decided to report his car as stolen five hours later.

Officers then attended his address and arrested him as they identified him as the driver of the vehicle....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #1315 on: April 17, 2018, 08:48:29 pm »
 South Yorkshire, UK.  Figures.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1316 on: May 04, 2018, 01:16:24 am »
New Jersey 'mystery pooper' was schools chief, say police

Police hunting a suspect who relieved himself on school grounds "on a daily basis" in the US state of New Jersey have arrested a top education official.

Kenilworth school superintendent Thomas Tramaglini, 42, was detained after investigators set up a sting operation to snare the "mystery pooper".

Police were called after students complained of frequent excrement near their school running track and field.

Mr Tramaglini is charged with lewdness, littering and defecating in public.

Read more at: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43998174

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1317 on: May 04, 2018, 01:20:35 am »
These threads in this area are really suppose to be about politics, government mainly, not stories like this that are not directly on those topics. If one wishes to move it to any other forum, that is fine. Bizarre story. Maybe it belongs in general.

Moved to Ridiculous News:

@AbaraXas
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 02:12:52 am by TomSea »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #1318 on: May 04, 2018, 01:21:33 am »
This has South Park written all over it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1319 on: May 04, 2018, 01:24:14 am »
Vomit warning.
 :3:
Jurors sick of hearing about prison guard’s huge, stinky penis
By Priscilla DeGregory and Ruth Brown
May 2, 2018 | 7:56pm
New York Post

Jurors in a Brooklyn corrections officer’s sex-assault trial appear to be sick of hearing about his huge, stinky penis.

The jurors were visibly glum and, in some cases, exasperated Wednesday as prosecutors continued a second day of grilling accusers on the shape and odor of Lt. Eugenio Perez’s phallus — which the feds say is so distinctive, it helped them confirm the women’s stories. ...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1320 on: May 04, 2018, 01:33:09 am »
 *bouche* :terror:
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1321 on: May 04, 2018, 04:49:32 am »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1322 on: May 04, 2018, 01:58:07 pm »
Wow.  I thought my jury duty was pretty bad ...
I guess it could have been worse.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1323 on: May 04, 2018, 02:01:54 pm »
Waaayyyyyy worse!

Offline verga

« Reply #1324 on: May 05, 2018, 10:47:25 am »
I got called for Jury duty about 20 years ago. I was in the last group called for Voir Dire and had been listening to all the questions. The Defense attorney finally got to me and asked if there was any reason I should be eliminated. I told him: I have a masters degree in education was pursuing one in Theology and I was a lifetime member of the NRA. Both sides fell over themselves to reject me. Have not been called since. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.