Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 532313 times)

Wingnut

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #1075 on: July 29, 2017, 01:37:30 am »

Charges include sexual activities involving animals, burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft.

VALPARAISO — A 26-year-old Valparaiso man is facing multiple charges in connection with the molestation of a horse.
Darius Galloway of Okaloosa Avenue is charged with sexual activities involving animals, burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft. Burglary is a felony, while the two other charges are misdemeanors.
According to an arrest report from the Valparaiso Police Department, on April 25, the owner of a female horse that boards at a stable on Valparaiso Parkway, noticed oil on the horse’s rump. On June 20, the owner again observed oil on the horse, as well as a visible handprint in the oil.
A week later, on June 27, the horse’s owner notified the owner of the stable that she had again noticed oil on the equine’s rump, as well as a white substance she believed to be semen on the horse’s vagina, the report said. A trail camera was set up in the stable as a result.

According to police, on July 19 the camera captured images of Galloway entering the stable wearing a long-sleeve, hooded garment with a “skull and bones” design. Galloway reportedly could be seen on the video obtaining a folding chair and then standing on it shirtless behind the horse in her stall. When Galloway departed the area, his face was visible on the camera.
On July 26, the owner of the stable reportedly saw Galloway walk down her private driveway and head toward the stable around 11:32 p.m. The owner contacted the police department, and a short time later officers located Galloway in the horse’s stall.
According to the report, Galloway had his shirt around his neck, and his pants were sagging. He reportedly had the trail camera in his hand.
Authorities say Galloway admitted to having sexual activities involving the horse, and that he intended to take the camera with him and use it at his residence. He is currently being held without bond in the Okaloosa County Jail.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170728/valparaiso-man-charged-with-sexually-molesting-horse
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:39:47 am by Wingnut »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1076 on: July 29, 2017, 01:51:46 am »
If you are going to have a night mare might as well enjoin it. Pics or it never happened.  @Wingnut
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #1077 on: July 29, 2017, 12:43:24 pm »
If you are going to have a night mare might as well enjoin it. Pics or it never happened.  @Wingnut

:silly:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #1078 on: July 30, 2017, 10:52:45 pm »
Before I post this I just want everyone to know how sorry I am for posting it.

I have a problem savme

St. Louis, Missouri | A 43-year old woman was arrested this morning by the St. Louis Police Department after she tore off her husband’s genitals with her own teeth as an act of vengeance for an alleged infidelity.

During her interrogation, Christina Palmer Anderson confessed that she had been planning her crime since she had surprised her husband performing oral sex on her crystal meth dealer, last weekend.

She told police that she had spent many hours sharpening her teeth with a nail file over the last week, in order to make the castration easier.

There is more indeed.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-arrested-for-emasculating-cheating-husband-with-her-teeth/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1079 on: July 30, 2017, 11:00:09 pm »
Before the years of meth?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1080 on: July 31, 2017, 01:39:19 am »

!!!!!

I wouldn't touch that with yours, never mind mine.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1081 on: July 31, 2017, 02:08:30 am »
Image result for pelosi
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #1082 on: July 31, 2017, 02:09:00 am »

!!!!!

Laz would hit it.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #1083 on: July 31, 2017, 03:46:40 am »

!!!!!

She's actually relatively "attractive" compared to some of them I encounter every week at work. Working in a medical facility we face a constant onslaught of junkies who are sure there are drugs in the building.

We're not supposed to interact with them if we can avoid it because they're potentially dangerous. Its part of why I have to walk Doctors, Nurses, Techs etc to their cars.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #1084 on: July 31, 2017, 04:37:29 am »
She's actually relatively "attractive" compared to some of them I encounter every week at work. Working in a medical facility we face a constant onslaught of junkies who are sure there are drugs in the building.

We're not supposed to interact with them if we can avoid it because they're potentially dangerous. Its part of why I have to walk Doctors, Nurses, Techs etc to their cars.

The Japanese might just have the answer for dealing with those folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1JXhSYfLNE

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1085 on: August 01, 2017, 10:03:59 pm »
The Japanese might just have the answer for dealing with those folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1JXhSYfLNE

A good science fiction story, Tangle Hold, by F.L. Wallace, had the police using "non-lethal" guns that fired a polymer net that constricted with struggling. 

I don't think I'm spoiling too much to say that when not being observed, the police would fire into the mouth and involuntary peristaltic action tightened the threads... so much for "non-lethal".

Click the cover image or here for Project Gutenberg link.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1086 on: August 04, 2017, 02:45:12 am »
Naked 'Sasquatch' who attacked hunter in Oregon woods has conviction overturned
Updated on August 3, 2017 at 9:21 AM Posted on August 2, 2017 at 6:10 PM

By Everton Bailey Jr.

ebailey@oregonian.com

The Oregonian/OregonLive

The Oregon Court of Appeals on Wednesday overturned the conviction of a man who attacked a hunter while naked in rural Washington County and told authorities he was "a Sasquatch ... from a family of Sasquatches."

Linus Norgren, who has bipolar disorder, was having a mental break in October 2013 and so couldn't have understood his Miranda rights despite telling a Washington County deputy he did, according to the court ruling. Norgren also made incriminating statements to the deputy in addition to identifying himself as "a Sasquatch," according to the court ruling.

But the appeals court said a Washington County Circuit judge was wrong to rule against a defense's motion to suppress Norgren's statements.

Continued: http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2017/08/naked_sasquatch_who_attacked_h.html#incart_river_index

It appears the poor young man indeed suffers from mental illness. Still, a very strange story.

Wingnut

« Reply #1087 on: August 04, 2017, 02:57:42 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1088 on: August 10, 2017, 06:17:49 pm »
Evidently, Walmart has apologized for the following display that's been making the rounds (no pun intended)...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

« Reply #1089 on: August 12, 2017, 05:59:25 am »
Evidently, Walmart has apologized for the following display that's been making the rounds (no pun intended)...

Maybe it's not the best idea to give your advertisements to the part time kids working at Wally World????

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1090 on: August 12, 2017, 01:27:43 pm »
I love it.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1092 on: August 12, 2017, 07:34:33 pm »
I read in today's paper the Walmart gun photo is fake.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #1093 on: August 12, 2017, 07:40:18 pm »
I read in today's paper the Walmart gun photo is fake.
Maybe, but I have also seen customers move displays around and do some ridiculous things with the complete disregard of management and employees. Of course this particular thing could never happen in a Walmart in my state, Wally's gave up trying to jump through California's hoops many years ago.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1094 on: August 15, 2017, 12:29:59 pm »
Nudist shot in the buttock on Corsican beach
The Local
news.france@thelocal.com   
14 August 2017
15:02 CEST+02:00
A business owner in Corsica has been accused of shooting a woman with a pellet gun as he chased a group of nudists off a beach.

The woman, an Italian in her thirties, was with a group of friends, all of whom were nude during their visit to the beach in southern Corsica.

According to local media reports, the owner of a local beach bar had told the group to "get dressed or leave". He then got his rifle and allegedly fired several shots at the group, hitting the woman and leaving her slightly injured on her left buttock.  ...

The remote beach of Carataggio is not officially a nudist beach, but according to local media reports and comments left on travel review site TripAdvisor, it is located close to a naturist beach and nudity is common.  ...
Full story

Wingnut

« Reply #1095 on: August 15, 2017, 12:35:58 pm »
 They said it was a million Lira wound, but the Italian Government must keep that money 'cause I don't think she'll a nickel of that million.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1096 on: August 15, 2017, 04:55:13 pm »
They said it was a million Lira wound, but the Italian Government must keep that money 'cause I don't think she'll a nickel of that million.

So .... 300 quid? Seems a fair settlement.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #1097 on: August 15, 2017, 06:19:58 pm »

Cops: Woman who set man on fire, doused him with urine dies

TARENTUM, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania woman accused of setting her sleeping boyfriend on fire and throwing buckets of urine on him to extinguish the flames has died of an apparent heroin overdose.

That is all.

https://apnews.com/7480cb16a9674118927a0a13bc85febf?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #1098 on: August 15, 2017, 07:48:50 pm »
Tainted Buffet At Jackson Strip Club Blamed After Severe Diarrhea Incident On Stage

contaminated buffet at the venue. While the investigation continues, the venue has not been named.

According to reports by local media, the strip club was nearly full on Friday night when the incident occurred, and both staff and customers were reported to have eaten from the free buffet, which included the usual selection of ribs, chicken and deep-fried shrimp.

While the results of the lab analysis are yet to come back, one source familiar with the investigation told reporters that bad shrimp was the most likely cause of the diarrhea. “Typically shrimp are involved in cases like this, particularly when they are not cleaned thoroughly.”

Patrons at the venue who were sitting near the stage were the most directly affected by the incident, which occurred close to 11pm. According to a witness at the venue, three dancers were performing on separate poles when the first sign of trouble emerged.

http://jacksontelegraph.com/2017/08/10/tainted-buffet-at-jackson-strip-club-blamed-after-severe-diarrhea-incident-on-stage/

Looks like a hoax but its still funny.

Wingnut

« Reply #1099 on: August 15, 2017, 08:10:50 pm »
They were crappy dancers.

and the story is fake.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 08:12:01 pm by Wingnut »