Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 528545 times)

Wingnut

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #900 on: June 09, 2017, 10:04:51 pm »
Must have ran out of rock salt.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #901 on: June 09, 2017, 10:13:28 pm »
Comon @EC. There are cereal killers everywhere.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #902 on: June 09, 2017, 10:27:26 pm »
Comon @EC. There are cereal killers everywhere.

Not of this Fiber.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #903 on: June 09, 2017, 11:04:54 pm »
Not of this Fiber.

Oh yaw it says he got shot in the hand with Rice Krispies so this is just a puff piece.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #904 on: June 09, 2017, 11:07:49 pm »
It were only his hand. Could have been shot in the Lucky Charms.  :whistle:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #905 on: June 09, 2017, 11:42:22 pm »
It were only his hand. Could have been shot in the Lucky Charms.  :whistle:

You have to be a sharp shooter to hit Grape Nuts. They are tiny.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #906 on: June 09, 2017, 11:46:32 pm »
EPD: Suspect allegedly shot man with shotgun shell filled with cereal

EUREKA, Calif. - Timothy Glass Jr., 29, Eureka, was arrested in Eureka for resisting arrest and probation violation after allegedly shooting a man with flare gun loaded with a shotgun shell filled with cereal, according to the Eureka Police Department.

More: http://www.krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/epd-suspect-allegedly-shot-man-with-a-shotgun-shell-filled-with-cereal/532087089

The victim declined to press charges. Don't know which is more ridiculous - shooting someone with cereal, or being shot by cereal.
A cereal killer!  **nononono* That isn't it. Really? Rice Krispies*****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #907 on: June 10, 2017, 12:03:15 am »
A cereal killer!  **nononono* That isn't it. Really? Rice Krispies*****rollingeyes*****

Big Pop. Not much crack and snapple

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #908 on: June 10, 2017, 12:07:13 am »
Big Pop. Not much crack and snapple
Probably smoked the crack and drank the snapple...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #909 on: June 10, 2017, 12:13:31 am »
Probably smoked the crack and drank the snapple...

Just spied his mug..   I'd say that is a distinct possibility!   

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #910 on: June 10, 2017, 06:02:46 am »
Queer beer: Threes Brewing launching “Gender Neutral” beer for Pride

A Gowanus brewery will launch a new beer called “Gender Neutral” with a gay Pride party on June 22. The socially conscious beer makers say that the queer beer name is a playful way to get people thinking about gender issues while enjoying a drink, said one of the co-owners.

More, if you really must read it: http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/40/24/24-gender-neutral-threes-brewing-2017-06-16-bk.html

*****rollingeyes*****

Can't they just stick with lager and lime, like decent poufters do?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 06:03:07 am by EC »

Offline rodamala

« Reply #911 on: June 10, 2017, 06:27:50 am »

A Gowanus brewery will launch a new beer called “Gender Neutral” with a gay Pride party on June 22. The socially conscious beer makers say that the queer beer name is a playful way to get people thinking about gender issues while enjoying a drink, said one of the co-owners.

More, if you really must read it: http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/40/24/24-gender-neutral-threes-brewing-2017-06-16-bk.html

*****rollingeyes*****

I have found that these Go Anus brewery beers to be a bit nutty.

Wingnut

« Reply #912 on: June 10, 2017, 02:01:56 pm »
Grow an anus brewery?   You got to be shitting me.   

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #913 on: June 10, 2017, 02:25:51 pm »
I have found that these Go Anus brewery beers to be a bit nutty.

A nice nutty New York value for ya. If they were in the midwest these Go Anus brewery beers would be a bit corny.

Offline verga

« Reply #914 on: June 10, 2017, 03:59:17 pm »

*****rollingeyes*****

Is it just me or does  it seem that "The love that dare not speak it's name" now a days won't sit down and shut the hell up.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #915 on: June 10, 2017, 04:00:33 pm »
Is it just me or does  it seem that "The love that dare not speak it's name" now a days won't sit down and shut the hell up.

Too busy talking out its ass.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #916 on: June 10, 2017, 07:24:04 pm »
It's a little short of skywriting, yet, but I miss the days when it was quietly in the closet.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #917 on: June 11, 2017, 07:24:24 pm »
Vancouver man's first ride on electric skateboard ends with $600 ticket

A Vancouver man is “flabbergasted” after his first ride on his new, motorized longboard ended with a $598 fine.

Daniel Dahlberg, 25, was on his way to work, riding a Boosted Board v2 that he’d purchased just two days earlier from West 4th Avenue’s Boarder Labs. After rolling down a hill and coming to a stop at 3rd Avenue and Maple in Kitsilano, a Vancouver police officer on a motorcycle pulled him over, then wrote him a ticket.

“My jaw dropped to the ground and he hands me the ticket and it was for $598,” Dahlberg said. “That’s the most absurd part of everything.” ....

..... “I asked him why,” Dahlberg said. “He said it’s because I had no insurance. So then I asked him, I had no idea I needed it, how do I get it, and he told me that I wasn’t able to get insurance.

More and there is an explanation. I don't say a rational or sensible explanation, but there is an explanation: http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-mans-first-ride-on-electric-skateboard-ends-with-600-ticket

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #918 on: June 11, 2017, 08:12:04 pm »

Just remember that the very worst thing you can ever say to a gay person, the very worst insult you could ever inflict, is to simply say the following three words, "I don't care." This cuts them to their soul. Since they define their entire being by homosexuality, they believe (falsely) that everyone else is consumed with it too.

As if I give one single damn about who you sleep with. I've got my own life and problems to deal with, I do not have time to deal with yours. Do what you do and be happy with it. "I don't care!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #919 on: June 11, 2017, 08:21:39 pm »
Vancouver man's first ride on electric skateboard ends with $600 ticket

A Vancouver man is “flabbergasted” after his first ride on his new, motorized longboard ended with a $598 fine.

Daniel Dahlberg, 25, was on his way to work, riding a Boosted Board v2 that he’d purchased just two days earlier from West 4th Avenue’s Boarder Labs. After rolling down a hill and coming to a stop at 3rd Avenue and Maple in Kitsilano, a Vancouver police officer on a motorcycle pulled him over, then wrote him a ticket.

“My jaw dropped to the ground and he hands me the ticket and it was for $598,” Dahlberg said. “That’s the most absurd part of everything.” ....

..... “I asked him why,” Dahlberg said. “He said it’s because I had no insurance. So then I asked him, I had no idea I needed it, how do I get it, and he told me that I wasn’t able to get insurance.

More and there is an explanation. I don't say a rational or sensible explanation, but there is an explanation: http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-mans-first-ride-on-electric-skateboard-ends-with-600-ticket

Idiot.  I rode a mini-bike since I was 13 and knew to stay off the friggin roads.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #920 on: June 11, 2017, 09:21:42 pm »
Idiot.  I rode a mini-bike since I was 13 and knew to stay off the friggin roads.
Yeah, but it is easier to cut through the grass on a mini bike. :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #921 on: June 11, 2017, 09:24:26 pm »
Yeah, but it is easier to cut through the grass on a mini bike. :shrug:

There wouldn't be a lot of point to having a mini-bike, or a motorized skateboard for that matter, in a city.  There's nowhere to ride.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #922 on: June 11, 2017, 09:46:40 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #923 on: June 12, 2017, 03:13:29 am »
There wouldn't be a lot of point to having a mini-bike, or a motorized skateboard for that matter, in a city.  There's nowhere to ride.
Skate boards are city fare. They don't do so well on a dirt road or gravel. (Between that fact and the mushy brine pocketed nature of ice in a tidewater estuary, I never learned to skate).

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #924 on: June 12, 2017, 12:04:08 pm »

Just remember that the very worst thing you can ever say to a gay person, the very worst insult you could ever inflict, is to simply say the following three words, "I don't care." This cuts them to their soul. Since they define their entire being by homosexuality, they believe (falsely) that everyone else is consumed with it too.

As if I give one single damn about who you sleep with. I've got my own life and problems to deal with, I do not have time to deal with yours. Do what you do and be happy with it. "I don't care!"
@240B my attitude has always been marry whomever you like, worship however you wish, as long as you are not torturing children or small fur bearing, or trying to convert me, I don't care.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.