Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 528498 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #725 on: April 26, 2017, 12:36:19 am »
Bow drill (with waxed faux sinew --no animals harmed in the making of this kit), dried grass (for tinder), and 5 lbs of genuine dried buffalo dung...in a box with a printed beadwork motif... Should be good for a couple hundred bucks.

I want. Discount????   :laugh:

Actually, I should get in on this gig--with a twist

Swing is free. Ceiling bracket is $300.  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #726 on: April 26, 2017, 12:43:21 am »
Can my babe get an offer for menstrual blood jeans?  I heard it's all the rage.
That's not a joke. I could picture some older ladies buying them because they want to represent. Put them online. I bet you'll get a buyer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #727 on: April 26, 2017, 12:52:15 am »
That's not a joke. I could picture some older ladies buying them because they want to represent. Put them online. I bet you'll get a buyer.

No Huevos.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #728 on: April 27, 2017, 08:34:12 pm »
More than $1,000 worth of soil reported stolen from Grass Lake florist

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2017/04/more_than_1000_worth_of_soil_r.html#incart_2box_news_jackson

The florist is now dirt poor.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #729 on: April 27, 2017, 08:43:28 pm »
It's a common mistake. Her ex hired a P.I. and told him to stake out her business, and to bring back any dirt he could find.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #730 on: April 27, 2017, 08:57:25 pm »
It's a common mistake. Her ex hired a P.I. and told him to stake out her business, and to bring back any dirt he could find.

Where's @Frank Cannon when you need him?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #731 on: April 27, 2017, 10:30:23 pm »
Police warn of possibly drunk, 'very pushy' door-to-door meat salesmen

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/04/door-to-door_meat_salesmen_in.html#incart_river_home_pop

NORTHERN MICHIGAN - Michigan State Police are warning Northern Michigan residents of "scruffy" men going door-to-door trying to sell meat to residents.

MSP was contacted about two men in a small white pickup truck trying to sell meat out of the back of their pickup.

The men are described as "rough and scruffy." One has a dark complexion, is in his 50s and is heavy set. The other man is a white male with red-blond hair in his 30s with a medium build.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #732 on: April 27, 2017, 10:33:32 pm »
Police warn of possibly drunk, 'very pushy' door-to-door meat salesmen

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/04/door-to-door_meat_salesmen_in.html#incart_river_home_pop

NORTHERN MICHIGAN - Michigan State Police are warning Northern Michigan residents of "scruffy" men going door-to-door trying to sell meat to residents.

MSP was contacted about two men in a small white pickup truck trying to sell meat out of the back of their pickup.

The men are described as "rough and scruffy." One has a dark complexion, is in his 50s and is heavy set. The other man is a white male with red-blond hair in his 30s with a medium build.

Don't leave us hanging what kind of meat and is it any good?  :pondering:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #733 on: April 27, 2017, 10:36:47 pm »

What kind  "Mystery Meat."  Any good?  I'll let you know if I ever get off the crapper.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #734 on: April 27, 2017, 10:39:23 pm »
What kind  "Mystery Meat."  Any good?  I'll let you know if I ever get off the crapper.
Come on. Didn't you see the other thread? You got 12 seconds....
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #735 on: April 27, 2017, 10:39:47 pm »

Soylent by products.

Wingnut

« Reply #736 on: April 27, 2017, 11:32:22 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #737 on: April 27, 2017, 11:38:54 pm »

There are only two kinds of people in this world. There are those who believe that there are only two kinds of people in the world, and there are those who don't.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #738 on: April 27, 2017, 11:41:57 pm »
There are only two kinds of people in this world. There are those who believe that there are only two kinds of people in the world, and there are those who don't.

Which one are you?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #739 on: April 27, 2017, 11:43:20 pm »
A man tried to ride his snowmobile like a jetski over a body of water. Let's just say it didn't work out so well.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/outdoors/2017/04/upstate_ny_man_ticketed_after_trying_to_skip_snowmobile_across_unfrozen_pond.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #740 on: April 27, 2017, 11:56:58 pm »
A man tried to ride his snowmobile like a jetski over a body of water. Let's just say it didn't work out so well.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/outdoors/2017/04/upstate_ny_man_ticketed_after_trying_to_skip_snowmobile_across_unfrozen_pond.html
Someone needs lessons or a better sled. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrIqh23h4nI
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #741 on: April 28, 2017, 12:00:10 am »
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #742 on: April 28, 2017, 12:14:42 am »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #743 on: April 28, 2017, 12:16:48 am »
Which one are you?
I voted, 'not sure'.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #744 on: April 28, 2017, 12:20:11 am »
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.
You. Yes you mi laddy. Come here!

Offline Cripplecreek

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #746 on: April 28, 2017, 02:05:43 am »
Pink Floyd fan, huh?
Which one's pink?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

« Reply #747 on: April 28, 2017, 02:13:38 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #748 on: April 28, 2017, 02:33:16 am »
LOL...

Who knew!   
http://www.whichonespink.com/gigs.html

I came across an Emerson, Lake and Palmer tribute band on Bookface, "Noddy's Puncture."  Keyboard guy was really good, friends with Emerson.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #749 on: April 28, 2017, 04:00:53 am »

When my youngest granddaughter was much younger, she had Bieber fever. I asked her what do you like and the sigh thing he did was it. I said that isn't new. I pulled up Thriller on YouTube (the music video) and showed her, and then told her he wasn't the first...
Now, about half of her 'tunes' are from the '60s and '70s and she's been singing old Patsy Cline songs lately (she has the voice for it). I consider that success.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis