Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 528510 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #375 on: February 22, 2017, 02:20:56 pm »
Could go in the national news forum, will spare folks that. victim-less crime? 2 consenting whatever.

Mississippi:

DOG SEX RAP Woman, 43, arrested for having sex with a DOG after vile bestiality video was posted online
Footage showing the alleged disturbing sex session led cops to raid the home of Amy Graves
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2924410/woman-sex-with-dog-video-posted-online-arrested/

Offline TomSea

« Reply #376 on: February 22, 2017, 02:31:30 pm »
SHARK ATTACK Shark attack bodyboarder dies on paradise island Reunion after being mauled in front of shocked holidaymakers
The bodyboarder was attacked by a shark while in a dangerous water area today off Saint-Andre
By ELLIE CAMBRIDGE
21st February 2017, 3:11 pm   
A BODYBOARDER bled to death on a beach in front of shocked honeymooners after being attacked by a SHARK.

The 26-year-old, now named as Alexandre Naussance, went into waters officially closed to swimmers – but the warning signs had been vandalised.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2919174/shark-attack-reunion-bodyboarder-dead-beach/

Wingnut

« Reply #377 on: February 22, 2017, 03:34:39 pm »
Must have been a Naussance Shark.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2017, 10:46:13 pm »
Giraffe stream flagged on YouTube for 'nudity & sexual content', park says

"For the millions of you that have been tuning in to take witness to this educational experience, a live giraffe birth, there are a handful of extremists and animal rights activists that may not agree with us, and that's okay, but have unfortunately reported our YouTube cam as sexually explicit or nude content, which has made for its removal," park officials said on Facebook Live....
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/237622553-story

:huh?:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #379 on: February 23, 2017, 11:05:52 pm »
Giraffe stream flagged on YouTube for 'nudity & sexual content', park says

"For the millions of you that have been tuning in to take witness to this educational experience, a live giraffe birth, there are a handful of extremists and animal rights activists that may not agree with us, and that's okay, but have unfortunately reported our YouTube cam as sexually explicit or nude content, which has made for its removal," park officials said on Facebook Live....
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/237622553-story

:huh?:

Animal rights activists.  They griped the live-cam for something bogus they knew they could get it pulled down for.  The Lavender Mafia that runs Bookface does that too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #380 on: February 24, 2017, 06:40:02 pm »
Spectacular General Lee stunt jump wows Autorama crowd

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/spectacular_general_lee_stunt.html

I'm a little surprised they got away with this primarily because of the flag on top of the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPtcfv4dA7o

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #381 on: February 24, 2017, 07:32:05 pm »
Spectacular General Lee stunt jump wows Autorama crowd

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/spectacular_general_lee_stunt.html

I'm a little surprised they got away with this primarily because of the flag on top of the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPtcfv4dA7o

I thought the guy who owns that car said he was going to paint over the flag on the top?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2017, 07:45:18 pm »
I thought the guy who owns that car said he was going to paint over the flag on the top?
@Cyber Liberty I am glad he did not.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2017, 08:05:23 pm »
@Cyber Liberty I am glad he did not.

I think there are many copies of the General Lee, so who knows?  The ones used in the TV series are probably showpieces, not for driving stunts.  The car in CC's video looked like it was damaged from the jump.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #384 on: February 24, 2017, 08:07:27 pm »
The car in CC's video looked like it was damaged from the jump.

A little Zaino and that will buff right out!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2017, 08:17:47 pm »
I think there are many copies of the General Lee, so who knows?  The ones used in the TV series are probably showpieces, not for driving stunts.  The car in CC's video looked like it was damaged from the jump.

It was wrecked. That whole car is probably one of many made in a shop to be wrecked. There is nothing original there.

Slow mo. She's done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DYBfKYk6E
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:24:14 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2017, 08:53:33 pm »
These are snuggies, I had to look it up to make sure:

Snuggie-clad goats found wandering Idaho neighborhood
By Daniel Uria   |   Feb. 24, 2017 at 2:34 PM
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/02/24/Snuggie-clad-goats-found-wandering-Idaho-neighborhood/4951487963332/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=2

Picture at link of the goats even. But it is a tweet, so one can go see for themselves.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #387 on: February 24, 2017, 09:58:16 pm »
Angry anglers lead to attacks, feces-smearing at Florida pier

One Florida fishing pier is cracking down on vengeful fishermen who have gone as far as defecating on the pier’s in order to mark their space.

According to Florida Today, the good fishing at the Sebastian Inlet pier has led to increasing disputes among anglers, including aggressive tactics like throwing fishing weights and gear at each other and boaters, and the boaters sometimes retaliating in kind.

The problem doesn’t quiet at night, leading officials to consider closing the pier at night because injuries, including two victims being taken to the hospital.

"We've had reports of people defecating and spreading it on the rail to mark their territory so nobody will fish next to them," administrator for the Sebastian Inlet District Martin Smithson told Florida Today. "There have been several citations for public urination."

The inlet district passed a resolution this month asking for help from law enforecement. District officials hope the pier will be patrolled 24/7 by Florida wildlife officers, but the question of funding and how a patrol would work remain.

More: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/angry-anglers-lead-attacks-feces-smearing-florida-pier/sD7L4p6et6DltBf2LEivLN/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #388 on: February 24, 2017, 10:08:01 pm »
Angry anglers lead to attacks, feces-smearing at Florida pier

One Florida fishing pier is cracking down on vengeful fishermen who have gone as far as defecating on the pier’s in order to mark their space.

According to Florida Today, the good fishing at the Sebastian Inlet pier has led to increasing disputes among anglers, including aggressive tactics like throwing fishing weights and gear at each other and boaters, and the boaters sometimes retaliating in kind.

The problem doesn’t quiet at night, leading officials to consider closing the pier at night because injuries, including two victims being taken to the hospital.

"We've had reports of people defecating and spreading it on the rail to mark their territory so nobody will fish next to them," administrator for the Sebastian Inlet District Martin Smithson told Florida Today. "There have been several citations for public urination."

The inlet district passed a resolution this month asking for help from law enforecement. District officials hope the pier will be patrolled 24/7 by Florida wildlife officers, but the question of funding and how a patrol would work remain.

More: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/angry-anglers-lead-attacks-feces-smearing-florida-pier/sD7L4p6et6DltBf2LEivLN/

That's pretty shitty....
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #389 on: February 25, 2017, 02:53:23 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #390 on: February 25, 2017, 04:01:52 pm »

There's a Cop Shop in New England somewhere that has one of the most followed Bookface pages in the country.  Some funny guy writes up some of their happenings.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #391 on: February 26, 2017, 03:09:09 am »
I have a doll sorta like that.
I was thinking that this story wasn't ridiculous.................and then I saw your comment :silly: :silly: :silly:
@bigheadfred

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #392 on: February 26, 2017, 03:12:59 am »
Ex-police officer attempted to create ZOMBIE SLAVES by killing four homeless people during occult rituals in Russian woodlands

Former policeman allegedly performed occult sacrifices in Verkhnyaya Pyshma
    Arsen Bairambekov had worked as an police officer in Dagestan before killings
    Investigators allege that he tried to bring four vagrants back to life as 'zombies' 

By Naomi Leach For Mailonline

Published: 10:07, 20 February 2017 | Updated: 10:47, 20 February 2017

A former police officer has been accused of killing four homeless people and attempting to resurrect them as ‘zombies’ during occult rituals in a Russian forest.

Arsen Bairambekov allegedly lured the vagrants with free alcohol to a makeshift altar and bonfire in woodlands in Verkhnyaya Pyshma at night-time.

He sacrificed his victims then attempted to turn them into ‘zombies’ a Russian court heard.

After the sacrificial killings Mr Bairambekov buried the four bodies and is said to have returned ‘some time later’ in a bid to unleash his occult powers through further rituals.

Investigators told The Times: ‘He tried to bring the dead back to life then turn them into zombies. However, all his attempts were futile.’

Originally a police officer based in Dagestan in southern Russia, Mr Bairambekov moved to Verkhnyaya Pyshma, 900 miles east of Moscow, where the killings took place in 2014.

The former officer is also facing charges for two contact killings carried out on businessmen in 2002 and 2010 and for the illegal circulation of firearms.

According to the Investigative Committee of Russia, Mr Bairambekov underwent three psychiatric evaluations and was deemed fit to stand trial.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4241628/Ex-police-officer-attempted-create-ZOMBIE-SLAVES.html

If it's MailOnline BS, it's creative MailOnline BS. I prefer to think it's too ridiculous to be anything but the truth.
I'm glad it didn't work, we already have too many democrats in the world.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #393 on: February 26, 2017, 04:19:39 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #396 on: February 26, 2017, 11:01:00 am »
Can I add one?.

It was 72 degrees here on Saturday. Today it's in the 30s and will be there all week.

Wacky weather.

It's not as good as you alls posts but...it's weird.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #397 on: February 26, 2017, 10:07:17 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #398 on: March 02, 2017, 05:25:55 pm »
Check out this dipstick...Having a choice of 34 genders isn't enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html
I will NOT comply.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #399 on: March 02, 2017, 10:15:57 pm »
A Tolkien Truther From Colorado Says He's the Real King of England

We may never get to see the uproarious hijinks of 1991’s comedy classic, King Ralph, but, thankfully, reality is often stranger than fiction. Take, for example, a Colorado man who believes that the works of J.R.R. Tolkien are “more than fiction” and has formally laid his claim to the title of King of England.

As spotted by David Mapstone, a journalist at Britain’s Sky News, Allan V. Evans of Wheat Ridge, Colorado, took out a lengthy ad in The Times of London on Wednesday claiming that due to his unbroken lineage—trailing back to the fictional Kingdom of Gondor, he says—makes him the rightful King of England. In the ad, Evans traces his ancestry through real historical kings such as Cunedda Wledig, founder of Wales, before finally arriving at where he appears to think history intersects with the stories of Tolkien, Wales being just a new name for what was once called Gondor.

Evans goes on to state that in 30 days from the post of the notice, he will be claiming his rightful lands, titles, assets, and all the rest, but will also wait until the natural death of Queen Elizabeth II.

The ad ends with a rousing call to his cause and countrymen, before the revealing final line, making any previous fictional reference explicit.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/king-england-newspaper-ad-times

So, who were saying weed is harmless again?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink