Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 528643 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #275 on: January 16, 2017, 05:41:59 pm »
Chiefs fans were so sad after playoff loss they left their grills in the parking lot
Arrowhead Stadium became a hellscape.
by Molly Podlesny@mollypodlesny  Jan 16, 2017, 9:42am EST
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/1/16/14280348/chiefs-lose-to-steelers-sad-fans-leave-grills-in-arrowhead-stadium?yptr=yahoo

Imagine feeling so defeated by a football game you’ll do anything to get out of the stadium as fast as you can.

When your team loses in the playoffs and you just say the hell with it & leave the Weber in the parking lot. #chiefs pic.twitter.com/sFSGGtrTUb

— David Eulitt (@davidphotokc) January 16, 2017
That’s how some Chiefs fans felt after Sunday’s loss to the Steelers in the Divisional round of the playoffs....
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/1/16/14280348/chiefs-lose-to-steelers-sad-fans-leave-grills-in-arrowhead-stadium?yptr=yahoo
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #276 on: January 16, 2017, 06:03:42 pm »
Chiefs fans were so sad after playoff loss they left their grills in the parking lot
Arrowhead Stadium became a hellscape.
by Molly Podlesny@mollypodlesny  Jan 16, 2017, 9:42am EST

Imagine feeling so defeated by a football game you’ll do anything to get out of the stadium as fast as you can.

When your team loses in the playoffs and you just say the hell with it & leave the Weber in the parking lot. #chiefs pic.twitter.com/sFSGGtrTUb

— David Eulitt (@davidphotokc) January 16, 2017
That’s how some Chiefs fans felt after Sunday’s loss to the Steelers in the Divisional round of the playoffs....

Must have been Hillary Clinton supporters in disguise.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #277 on: January 16, 2017, 06:07:26 pm »
Must have been Hillary Clinton supporters in disguise.
Could be. Sounds like the Occupy movement. Black Grills Matter!
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #278 on: January 16, 2017, 06:16:22 pm »
Could be. Sounds like the Occupy movement. Black Grills Matter!

All things considered, the price of a Weber grill is peanuts compared to what the owner of the grill had to fork over for playoff tix.  Not sure I'd take it myself, even if my team won.  I'd never take a non-disposable grill to a tailgater, anyway.  It's silly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #279 on: January 16, 2017, 06:25:50 pm »
All things considered, the price of a Weber grill is peanuts compared to what the owner of the grill had to fork over for playoff tix.  Not sure I'd take it myself, even if my team won.  I'd never take a non-disposable grill to a tailgater, anyway.  It's silly.
Sorry, I'm to redneck to even be close to comprehending "disposable grill".  :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #280 on: January 16, 2017, 06:32:23 pm »
I thought from the headline they meant those teeth things:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2017, 06:36:01 pm »
Sorry, I'm to redneck to even be close to comprehending "disposable grill".  :laugh:

I guess I'm really "out there."  I decline to classify a Weber as a "grill."  It's a "Briquet Bucket."
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #282 on: January 16, 2017, 06:36:18 pm »

:laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #283 on: January 16, 2017, 06:37:53 pm »

ROFLMAO!!!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2017, 12:05:30 pm »
That's when you pick up the grate and fill in the hole after you are done grilling, I reckon.

A couple of kids with a pickup could have backyard parties all summer just driving the lot and picking those up...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #285 on: January 19, 2017, 09:47:19 pm »
Fun fact: Skittles contain gelatin, which is made from cow carcasses.

Keep that in mind when you read this story:

http://wbay.com/2017/01/18/skittle-spill-has-dodge-county-deputies-tasting-the-rainbow/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #286 on: January 19, 2017, 11:35:41 pm »
Fun fact: Skittles contain gelatin, which is made from cow carcasses.

Keep that in mind when you read this story:

http://wbay.com/2017/01/18/skittle-spill-has-dodge-county-deputies-tasting-the-rainbow/

Reincarnation.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #287 on: January 19, 2017, 11:40:29 pm »
Reincarnation.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Mad Cow Disease."  This is how it spreads.   **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #288 on: January 19, 2017, 11:43:48 pm »
I was thinking more along the lines of "Mad Cow Disease."  This is how it spreads.   **nononono*
Shouldn't the cooking process to make the skittles kill it?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #289 on: January 19, 2017, 11:49:07 pm »
Shouldn't the cooking process to make the skittles kill it?

No.  Burning doesn't kill it.  It's not a life form as you and I know it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #290 on: January 20, 2017, 12:03:14 am »

I thought that was from bone meal.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #291 on: January 20, 2017, 12:09:39 am »
I thought that was from bone meal.

What's the difference?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #292 on: January 20, 2017, 12:38:13 am »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2017, 12:38:55 am »
No.  Burning doesn't kill it.  It's not a life form as you and I know it.

Yeah, those prions are weird little critters.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #294 on: January 20, 2017, 12:59:32 am »
What's the difference?

The way the are processed. I'm reading that the rules are stringent now so there may be no difference. But they were feeding contaminated bone meal to cows. The two studies I just scanned were done in the late 90's. And I read an article on recalled candy for fear it was contaminated with BSE-infected gelatin. The Germans said the gelatin was certified clean. The two studies said there wasn't enough evidence to prove the way gelatin was processed would disinfect it. They also said most processors won't take any spines, brains, or ocular parts.

Hope that helps.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #295 on: January 20, 2017, 01:01:25 am »
Yeah, those prions are weird little critters.

Sounds like they will do what it takes to bring you into their fold.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #296 on: January 20, 2017, 01:05:52 am »
The way the are processed. I'm reading that the rules are stringent now so there may be no difference. But they were feeding contaminated bone meal to cows. The two studies I just scanned were done in the late 90's. And I read an article on recalled candy for fear it was contaminated with BSE-infected gelatin. The Germans said the gelatin was certified clean. The two studies said there wasn't enough evidence to prove the way gelatin was processed would disinfect it. They also said most processors won't take any spines, brains, or ocular parts.

Hope that helps.

It doesn't.  I'm now convinced that if I eat Skittles my unit is going to turn black and fall off, right before my brain turns into cheese.

This is how quack rumors start.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2017, 01:28:34 am »
It doesn't.  I'm now convinced that if I eat Skittles my unit is going to turn black and fall off, right before my brain turns into cheese.

This is how quack rumors start.

I wouldn't be much worried about the eating of Skittles, but more worried about eating the cows that are eating Skittles. Which may be more cows than you know. Besides, gelatin is in so many products. Maybe you should be more worried about bad leg makeup...

Since we are on the subject, I wonder what is in trump's tan?  Just what is soaking into his brain?

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #298 on: January 20, 2017, 01:48:39 pm »
Sounds like they will do what it takes to bring you into their fold.
Yep. They're pretty twisted.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2017, 01:51:02 pm »
I wouldn't be much worried about the eating of Skittles, but more worried about eating the cows that are eating Skittles. Which may be more cows than you know. Besides, gelatin is in so many products. Maybe you should be more worried about bad leg makeup...

Since we are on the subject, I wonder what is in trump's tan?  Just what is soaking into his brain?
When we were in chem lab, one of the (clumsier) students ended up wearing a little nitric acid. That'll turn you orange in light doses. If it's strong, that's a different story. Tannic Acid will do the same thing, without as much corrosion.

C S Lewis