Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 532541 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #2775 on: March 27, 2021, 07:42:24 pm »
Fayetteville man receives last paycheck in oil-covered pennies dumped on his driveway
By Janice Yu
Published 3 days agoFOX5Atlanta

I saw this on TeeVee.  The wife was happy, because she's already found some rare pennies in it.  She's washing them, and then searching.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2776 on: March 27, 2021, 07:57:32 pm »

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO MAKE A PENNY?

About 2.5 cents.

If you`re an average working man or woman in the US, you probably know what is a penny and how one looks. But how much does it really cost to make it ? Without giving it too much thought you’d say it shouldn’t cost more than the actual penny value. This isn’t the case, it costs more making a penny than its value. Why would the US government spend more to make a penny than it would get from its value? It’s easy: the coin will be used in a lot of transactions, so the cost does worth it when you think about it.

https://www.thepricer.org/how-much-does-it-cost-to-make-a-penny/

He could sell them back to the treasury for double the price, and they would both make money.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #2777 on: March 29, 2021, 11:18:54 am »
They hang around the Castle, but I haven't had to shoot any yet....
One of my former students keeps a .22 mag Rifle next to the kitchen door. when she lets her 12 lb dog out in the evening. the gun goes with her. so far she has had to put down 3 of them in 5 years. I asked her if a .22 mag wasn't kind of light for a coyote. She said one shot in t he head is all it takes. She is one heck of a good shot.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2778 on: April 01, 2021, 03:04:01 pm »
US man returns from swift shopping trip to find 15,000 bees in his car
New Mexico man did not initially notice giant swarm, which had got in through an open window while he was inside supermarket
April 1, 2021
The Guardian (U.K.)
A man who went shopping in New Mexico returned to a car filled with 15,000 honey bees who had apparently got in through an open window while he spent 10 minutes buying groceries.

Astonishingly, the man – who was not named in the New York Times report detailing his unexpected travel companions – did not notice the sudden presence of a giant swarm of buzzing insects on his vehicle’s back seat until he was driving away.

“Then he turned back and looked and like was ‘holy cow’,” Jesse Johnson, an off-duty firefighter and paramedic whose hobby is beekeeping, said of the man’s reaction in an interview with the paper. “He called 911 because he didn’t know what to do.” ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2779 on: April 01, 2021, 03:44:24 pm »
New Mexico man did not initially notice giant swarm, which had got in through an open window while he was inside supermarket
April 1, 2021
The Guardian (U.K.)
Not unusual when the bees are following a queen to make a new colony, I had smaller swarms three times in trees at a home in Anaheim. It was unnerving in a tree in the yard, I can't imagine it inside my car especially if I started to get in before I noticed.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2780 on: April 02, 2021, 03:43:38 am »
Nearly naked man was doing ‘walk of shame’ after cheating on his wife

Brian Niemietz  7 hrs ago

A South Carolina man wearing only a “clear bag over his genitals” while walking around with a joint in his hand told Spartanburg police he’d cheated on his wife and was doing “the walk of shame” as penance.

According to a police report posted to The Smoking Gun, Michael Boatman told cops he had also smoked meth before going on his 1 a.m. stroll. The 41-year-old was wrestled to the ground after telling police he had to complete his walk, trying to wander away and ignoring verbal commands to stop.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nearly-naked-man-was-doing-walk-of-shame-after-cheating-on-his-wife/ar-BB1fdqnh?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2781 on: April 02, 2021, 09:31:16 am »
HOW did he manage to walk from Florida to South Carolina while dressed with only a clear bag over his genitals?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2782 on: April 02, 2021, 09:59:47 am »
HOW did he manage to walk from Florida to South Carolina while dressed with only a clear bag over his genitals?

He must have had a rubber band...  :whistle:

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2783 on: April 02, 2021, 10:33:23 am »
Nearly naked man was doing ‘walk of shame’ after cheating on his wife

Brian Niemietz  7 hrs ago

A South Carolina man wearing only a “clear bag over his genitals” while walking around with a joint in his hand told Spartanburg police he’d cheated on his wife and was doing “the walk of shame” as penance.

According to a police report posted to The Smoking Gun, Michael Boatman told cops he had also smoked meth before going on his 1 a.m. stroll. The 41-year-old was wrestled to the ground after telling police he had to complete his walk, trying to wander away and ignoring verbal commands to stop.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nearly-naked-man-was-doing-walk-of-shame-after-cheating-on-his-wife/ar-BB1fdqnh?ocid=msedgntp

I love karma.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2784 on: April 02, 2021, 03:39:55 pm »
I support the police on this one.  When you see a naked man holding a clear bag plasitc covering a hard-on while walking around with a joint in his hand... I take it he's not out collecting for the Red Cross.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2785 on: April 05, 2021, 08:04:20 pm »
Am I the only one who can't accept the notion of calling a person with testicles "she"?
Transgender woman, 24, is forced to have testicle removed after it became twisted in agonising injury caused by 'tucking'

Trans woman, 24, gave herself testicular torsion by tucking them into her body
    She was admitted to hospital in Davao City, Philippines, because of the pain 
    Doctors explained removing both testicles would cause permanent infertility

By Joe Davies For Mailonline
Published: 05:59 EDT, 5 April 2021 | Updated: 11:59 EDT, 5 April 2021

A transgender woman needed to have one of her testicles removed because of her habit of 'tucking' – made famous through hit TV show Ru Paul's Drag Race.

The unidentified 24-year-old, from the Philippines, had not yet undergone full gender reassignment surgery.

The avid cross-dresser pushed her testicles back into her stomach four times a week ever since becoming an adult, in an effort to hide her genitals.  ...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2786 on: April 05, 2021, 08:14:20 pm »
Am I the only one who can't accept the notion of calling a person with testicles "she"?
Not at all. I have known some women who have "balls", but that is a figurative term, not literal, and often one of respect. That being >ahem< twisted resulted in some progress toward the apparent identity this person craves (but will never attain) seems pitifully  ironic to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #2787 on: April 14, 2021, 02:08:47 pm »
      It's not exactly News but it is ridiculous

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2788 on: April 14, 2021, 03:14:30 pm »
      It's not exactly News but it is ridiculous

What, is Marshall Tucker back in town?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2789 on: April 14, 2021, 03:40:00 pm »
April 1, 2021
The Guardian (U.K.)

A man who went shopping in New Mexico returned to a car filled with 15,000 honey bees who had apparently got in through an open window while he spent 10 minutes buying groceries.

Astonishingly, the man – who was not named in the New York Times report detailing his unexpected travel companions – did not notice the sudden presence of a giant swarm of buzzing insects on his vehicle’s back seat until he was driving away.

“Then he turned back and looked and like was ‘holy cow’,” Jesse Johnson, an off-duty firefighter and paramedic whose hobby is beekeeping, said of the man’s reaction in an interview with the paper. “He called 911 because he didn’t know what to do.” ...

Nothing that smoking a little weed won't fix. Right, @corbe ?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 03:40:58 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2790 on: April 14, 2021, 03:42:30 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2791 on: April 14, 2021, 09:36:08 pm »
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO MAKE A PENNY?

About 2.5 cents.

Thus sounds EXACTLY like the type of enterprise our federal government would be involved.  They  figure they can make up the difference in volume.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2792 on: April 14, 2021, 11:18:21 pm »
I support the police on this one.  When you see a naked man holding a clear bag plasitc covering a hard-on while walking around with a joint in his hand... I take it he's not out collecting for the Red Cross.

Right. Red wings.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2793 on: April 14, 2021, 11:21:37 pm »
From the Great White North:
Member of Parliament seen naked while on zoom in the House of Commons
At this time, it is unclear who the alleged Liberal Member of Parliament is, but a Quebec flag is seen in the frame of the individual’s office. On social media, users are speculating that the man seen naked on a parliament zoom call is William Amos, a Liberal MP for Pontiac in Quebec.
    Marie Oakes
    April 14, 2021

... UPDATE: Liberal MP William Amos has since confirmed it was him nude on zoom during the House of Commons question period.  ...
Westphalian Times

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2794 on: April 14, 2021, 11:35:08 pm »
For @corbe

Offline corbe

« Reply #2795 on: April 14, 2021, 11:38:07 pm »
   I like @Gefn

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2796 on: April 14, 2021, 11:53:21 pm »
   I like @Gefn

Yay! I’m sorry I couldn’t post it properly

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2797 on: April 14, 2021, 11:53:25 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2798 on: April 15, 2021, 06:35:55 am »
Right. Red wings.
Not the work boots, either... **nononono*

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2799 on: April 15, 2021, 06:38:43 am »

C S Lewis