Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 528860 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #2250 on: November 09, 2019, 05:31:27 pm »
   Frank has been spotted.

Drunken Clearfield man placed in jail with his vacuum

by: Bill Shannon
Posted: Nov 8, 2019 / 09:11 AM EST    / Updated: Nov 8, 2019 / 10:38 AM EST

LAWRENCE TWP. CLEARFIELD CO, Pa. (WTAJ) — Lawrence Township Police responded to a man struggling to walk down the Clearfield Shawville Highway with a vacuum cleaner on Thursday, November 7.

Jason Schmoke, 38, was seen walking the white fog line of the highway, in and out of traffic, struggling with a large box containing his Bissell vacuum cleaner.

<..snip..>

https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/local-news/drunken-clearfield-man-reportedly-placed-in-jail-with-his-vacuum/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2251 on: November 09, 2019, 05:36:16 pm »
Ahwatukee couple fed up with dog poop sets up mouse trap

Posted: 10:19 PM, Nov 08, 2019 Updated: 11:19 PM, Nov 08, 2019

By: Karla Navarrete

AHWATUKEE, AZ — Peggy Hogan has lived in Ahwatukee for about one year, and since moving into her home, she says she'd had nothing but trouble in getting dog owners to pick up after their pets.

"It needs to stop. We are tired of it, we get cigarette butts thrown in our yard and the dogs...can I say crap?" says the woman who, along with her husband, has recently placed a mousetrap in their front yard.

"I guess they are too damn lazy to pick up after their dog," adds Hogan.

Hogan tells ABC15 she and her husband at first put up signs asking residents to pick up after their dogs, but the droppings kept coming.

<..snip..>

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/ahwatukee/ahwatukee-couple-fed-up-with-dog-poop-sets-up-mouse-trap
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2252 on: November 09, 2019, 05:40:35 pm »
Ahwatukee couple fed up with dog poop sets up mouse trap

Posted: 10:19 PM, Nov 08, 2019 Updated: 11:19 PM, Nov 08, 2019

By: Karla Navarrete

AHWATUKEE, AZ — Peggy Hogan has lived in Ahwatukee for about one year, and since moving into her home, she says she'd had nothing but trouble in getting dog owners to pick up after their pets.

"It needs to stop. We are tired of it, we get cigarette butts thrown in our yard and the dogs...can I say crap?" says the woman who, along with her husband, has recently placed a mousetrap in their front yard.

"I guess they are too damn lazy to pick up after their dog," adds Hogan.

Hogan tells ABC15 she and her husband at first put up signs asking residents to pick up after their dogs, but the droppings kept coming.

<..snip..>

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/ahwatukee/ahwatukee-couple-fed-up-with-dog-poop-sets-up-mouse-trap

A novel approach, doomed to failure when the first dog gets bitten by it, and the cops show up with a Cruelty to Animals warrant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2253 on: November 09, 2019, 05:43:11 pm »
A novel approach, doomed to failure when the first dog gets bitten by it, and the cops show up with a Cruelty to Animals warrant.

A mouse trap is not capable of doing harm to a dog of any size...
 :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2254 on: November 09, 2019, 05:56:14 pm »
A mouse trap is not capable of doing harm to a dog of any size...
 :shrug:

Tell that to the screaming meemie of a dog mommy or daddy of a Foo-foo dog that gets scared of the flipping trap.  I didn't say the charge wouldn't be frivolous, just what I know would happen in leftist Ahwatukee.  The fellow in the story who noticed the trap was...walking his dog, and he admits his dog has "loitered" in the trapper's yard in the past.  That guy would be the first to cry to the cops with a demand they "do something."

The cops would oblige.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2255 on: November 09, 2019, 06:04:21 pm »
Tell that to the screaming meemie of a dog mommy or daddy of a Foo-foo dog that gets scared of the flipping trap.  I didn't say the charge wouldn't be frivolous, just what I know would happen in leftist Ahwatukee.  The fellow in the story who noticed the trap was...walking his dog, and he admits his dog has "loitered" in the trapper's yard in the past.  That guy would be the first to cry to the cops with a demand they "do something."

The cops would oblige.

SMH. The world is upside down.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2256 on: November 09, 2019, 06:08:45 pm »
SMH. The world is upside down.

It got that way from the excessive leftward tilt. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2257 on: November 09, 2019, 06:25:52 pm »
They are all over the place”: Aggressive gaggle of wild turkeys terrorizing 55-and-up community

They are all over the place," says Jack Adams, of Toms River. "They're are massive amounts of turkeys in here. I did stop the truck yesterday and they were gobbling, gobbling, gobbling and I bet they can chase some people around."

Others say if you don't provoke them, they won't bother you -- and actually see them as a benefit in the neighborhood.

"They're like traffic cops," says Richard Flecker, of Toms River. "People speed down the highway all the time and instead of speed bumps, we have turkeys."

Drivers are slowing down when the turkeys are crossing the road.

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41294445/they-are-all-over-the-place-aggressive-gaggle-of-wild-turkeys-terrorizing-55andup-community

🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2258 on: November 09, 2019, 06:26:46 pm »
They are all over the place”: Aggressive gaggle of wild turkeys terrorizing 55-and-up community

They are all over the place," says Jack Adams, of Toms River. "They're are massive amounts of turkeys in here. I did stop the truck yesterday and they were gobbling, gobbling, gobbling and I bet they can chase some people around."

Others say if you don't provoke them, they won't bother you -- and actually see them as a benefit in the neighborhood.

"They're like traffic cops," says Richard Flecker, of Toms River. "People speed down the highway all the time and instead of speed bumps, we have turkeys."

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41294445/they-are-all-over-the-place-aggressive-gaggle-of-wild-turkeys-terrorizing-55andup-community

🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃

Don’t you drink wild turkey?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2259 on: November 09, 2019, 06:59:46 pm »

🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃

So what's the problem? Sounds like everybody can have a great Thanksgiving!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2260 on: November 09, 2019, 07:03:27 pm »

This would be a lot like the Turkey Incident on WKRP in Cincinnati.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2261 on: November 09, 2019, 07:07:48 pm »

The cops would oblige.

@Cyber Liberty

The best thing for those people to do is put a fence up in their yard.  Yeah,it costs money they shouldn't have to spend,but how much is your peace of mind worth?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2262 on: November 09, 2019, 07:12:45 pm »

We have wild turkeys here in abundance. I am hoping to go out and knock one in the head this year for the first time in  a long, long time.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2263 on: November 09, 2019, 09:26:59 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2264 on: November 11, 2019, 06:46:11 am »
My thoughts, too. Just don't hit them with the tires...

Oh, I see. All those vehicles are plastic in front... **nononono*
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:47:15 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2265 on: November 11, 2019, 07:54:25 am »
My thoughts, too. Just don't hit them with the tires...

Oh, I see. All those vehicles are plastic in front... **nononono*

LOL! Yeah that's right... I forget there's folks that don't have a steel bumper on their rigs...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2266 on: November 11, 2019, 01:49:47 pm »

Except those wild ones can fly!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2267 on: November 11, 2019, 01:51:47 pm »

One of the best TV episodes of all time.

Offline verga

« Reply #2268 on: November 11, 2019, 01:53:32 pm »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2269 on: November 11, 2019, 01:55:01 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2270 on: November 11, 2019, 09:37:43 pm »
Don’t you drink wild turkey?
Wild Turkey was the favorite drink of all the cops I knew. I have never seen so many people drink so much and then blithely get behind the wheel and drive home. I wonder how many ended up catch and release because of 'professional courtesy'.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2271 on: November 13, 2019, 01:18:32 pm »
Judge says woman arrested in CIA trespass looking for ‘Agent Penis’ later visited Obama home
Neal Augenstein | @AugensteinWTOP
November 12, 2019, 1:03 PM

The woman who allegedly trespassed three days in a row at the CIA headquarters and requested “to speak with Agent Penis” recently showed up at the home of former President Barack Obama, according to a federal judge in Alexandria, Virginia.

During a status hearing, U.S. District Court Judge John Anderson said he had been informed that Jennifer G. Hernandez, 58, of North Carolina — who is charged with trespassing at an agency installation without authorization for repeatedly visiting the CIA in May — later showed up at Obama’s D.C.-area home, despite the court’s order to stay away from all government-related facilities. She had been released before the trial.  ... WTOP
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2272 on: November 13, 2019, 01:22:48 pm »
Judge says woman arrested in CIA trespass looking for ‘Agent Penis’ later visited Obama home

The woman who allegedly trespassed three days in a row at the CIA headquarters and requested “to speak with Agent Penis” recently showed up at the home of former President Barack Obama, according to a federal judge in Alexandria, Virginia.

During a status hearing, U.S. District Court Judge John Anderson said he had been informed that Jennifer G. Hernandez, 58, of North Carolina — who is charged with trespassing at an agency installation without authorization for repeatedly visiting the CIA in May — later showed up at Obama’s D.C.-area home, despite the court’s order to stay away from all government-related facilities. She had been released before the trial.  ... WTOP

Whacked women probably got visited by Agent PENI 5.  Shit happens with undercover operations. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2273 on: November 13, 2019, 07:05:03 pm »

@mountaineer

Interesting. Did she say she was there to visit Manchelle? I seriously doubt Bathhouse Barry would be of much use to her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2274 on: November 19, 2019, 08:44:00 pm »
A vegan man claims Burger King cooked Impossible Whopper alongside meat

A man is suing Burger King because the meatless Impossible Whopper is cooked on the same grill as meat products, the lawsuit alleges.

The class action lawsuit, filed Monday in the Southern District of Florida, claims that although the burger chain advertises its vegan option as meat-free, it is contaminated by meat by-product because it's cooked on the same grill as meat products.

The suit accuses Burger King of false advertising and benefiting monetarily from offering a vegan option that is not in fact vegan.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/19/business/burger-king-impossible-burger-lawsuit-trnd/index.html