Author Topic: BOMBSHELL REPORT: ⚠️ Strong Evidence emerges claiming CIA MASTERMINDED entire Russian Collusion Hoa  (Read 2113 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flashback

All The Russia Collusion Clues Are Beginning To Point Back To John Brennan
By: Margot Cleveland
October 25, 2019

Last weekend, NBC News reported that the Justice Department’s probe into the origins of the Russia collusion investigation is now focusing on the CIA and the intelligence community. NBC News soft-peddled this significant development by giving former CIA Director John Brennan a platform (a pen?) to call the probe “bizarre,” and question “the legal basis for” the investigation. Politico soon joined the spin effort, branding the investigation Attorney General William Barr assigned to Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham “Trump’s vengeance.”

However, if the media reports are true, and Barr and Durham have turned their focus to Brennan and the intelligence community, it is not a matter of vengeance; it is a matter of connecting the dots in congressional testimony and reports, leaks, and media spin, and facts exposed during the three years of panting about supposed Russia collusion. And it all started with Brennan.

That’s not how the story went, of course. The company story ran that the FBI launched its Crossfire Hurricane surveillance of the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016, after learning that a young Trump advisor, George Papadopoulos, had bragged to an Australian diplomat, Alexander Downer, that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton. This tip from Downer, when coupled with WikiLeaks’s release of the hacked Democratic National Committee emails and evidence of Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election, supposedly triggered the FBI’s decision to target the Trump campaign.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/25/all-the-russia-collusion-clues-are-beginning-to-point-back-to-john-brennan/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
All this fear, and our biggest enemy by far is our own government.

Another reason why I am against ANY tax dollars being spent on ANYTHING!!!!!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 05:01:05 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

FBI started spying on the Trump campaign after foreign governments "by chance" discovered evidence that his advisors were colluding with the Russians, the government says. But now, multiple credible sources tell us that the CIA asked foreign allies to spy on 26 Trump associates.

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1757486508570030462
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
If Trump sues, then does that force discovery? I have no idea how suing the federal government works.

Online mountaineer

The CIA urged foreign spy agencies to spy on 26 Trump associates leading up to the 2016 election. The operation conveniently led to allegations that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia.  Former CIA Director John Brennan helped whip up the plan and shared his targets to the intel organizations in the US, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand ...

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1757768725212868804
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bombshell Report: Obama CIA Triggered the Russia Collusion Hoax - What Happened to the Secret Binder?
Nick Arama

Fox's Jesse Watters featured a bombshell story from Michael Shellenberger and Matt Taibbi on his show on Tuesday: that the Obama CIA had foreign allies surveil Trump aides, setting off the Russia collusion hoax.

The official story to this point has been that Australian officials informed U.S. officials that a Trump aide told an Australian diplomat that Russia had damaging information on Hillary Clinton.

In truth, the US IC asked the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance to surveil Trump’s associates and share the intelligence they acquired with US agencies, say sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation. The Five Eyes nations are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

After Public and Racket had been told that President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target, a source confirmed that the IC had “identified [them] as people to ‘bump,’ or make contact with or manipulate. They were targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation.”

So that was how the "suspicious" information was picked up and then passed back to the U.S. officials to ultimately be investigated by the FBI. How long had this been going on?

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/14/bombshell-report-cia-may-have-start-russia-collusion-n2170091
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All this fear, and our biggest enemy by far is our own government.

:amen: :amen: and  :amen:

And that is NOT new!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 03:52:01 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Sources: Intel Agencies Told Foreigners To Spy On Trump's 2016 Campaign
Margot Cleveland

The U.S. Intelligence Community asked fellow members of the “‘Five Eyes’ intelligence alliance to surveil Trump’s associates and share the intelligence they acquired with US agencies,” sources told a small team of independent reporters who broke the story yesterday.

In “CIA Had Foreign Allies Spy on Trump Team, Triggering Russia Collusion Hoax, Sources Say,” journalists Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag reported that top-line takeaway, along with several other key details. According to the authors, “multiple credible sources,” said that “the United States Intelligence Community (IC), including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), illegally mobilized foreign intelligence agencies to target Trump advisors long before the summer of 2016.”

The article, published on Shellenberger’s Substack, noted, “Until now, the official story has been that the FBI’s investigation began after Australian intelligence officials told US officials that a Trump aide had boasted to an Australian diplomat that Russia had damning material about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” That probe, dubbed Crossfire Hurricane, launched on July 31, 2016, although Special Counsel John Durham would later conclude the Australian tip failed to justify the investigation into the Trump campaign.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/02/14/sources-say-u-s-intelligence-agencies-tasked-foreign-partners-with-spying-on-trumps-2016-campaign/
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
https://tuckercarlson.com/the-dubai-speech/

THE most refreshing thing I've heard in many a year!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

If a magic CIA Russia Hoax Binder existed, don't you think Trump would have declassified it, made it public, and further embarass the Intelligence Community while he was President, especially during the 2020 Campaign?

Trump is a useful idiot for Putin while Tucker Carlson is a useful megaphone for Putin.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If a magic CIA Russia Hoax Binder existed, don't you think Trump would have declassified it, made it public, and further embarass the Intelligence Community while he was President, especially during the 2020 Campaign?

Trump is a useful idiot for Putin while Tucker Carlson is a useful megaphone for Putin.

IIRC, and I do, Trump ordered it ALL declassified and released but it never happened. We are at war with our own government whether or not anyone else understands it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More on the Secret Binder That Could Expose Officials in Russia Collusion Hoax
By Nick Arama | 10:18 PM on February 14, 2024

I reported earlier about the bombshell report that blew apart the "official" account of the start of the Russia collusion hoax and explained that it was started by the Obama CIA.

The report - written by Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag - details how the Obama administration CIA allegedly and improperly called on foreign allies from the "Five Eyes Nations" (the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) to surveil 26 Trump aides as "targets for collection and misinformation.” The journalists got this information from sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation.

That's big news. Shellenberger told Fox News that it was both illegal and election interference.

Some of the information on this is in a binder, Shellenberger said. There has been a rumor about the binder and speculation that Mar-a-Lago was raided because of information that former President Donald Trump may have had on Crossfire Hurricane.

Shellenberger is now talking about his and fellow journalist's new report that gives more information about the secret binder.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/14/the-secret-binder-n2170141
Support the USO

Online DefiantMassRINO

Again, as Orange Grimace is the most agrieved person in the history forever, if he knew he had such evidence, he would have declassified it and had his MAGA henchmen in Congress launch an investigation.

Trump would never pass up an opportunity to demonstrate how the whole world is aligned against him.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Again, as Orange Grimace is the most agrieved person in the history forever, if he knew he had such evidence, he would have declassified it and had his MAGA henchmen in Congress launch an investigation.

Trump would never pass up an opportunity to demonstrate how the whole world is aligned against him.

Once again Mr. Dense, he (Trump) DID order it all declassified and released but that has yet to be done.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

I'll concede to being dense.

Show me Trump's written order to declassify and release the Crossfire Hurricane info.

As with most conspiracy theories, it is incumbent upon antagonists to provde evidence against the conspiracy theory instead of the proponents providing evidence for the conspiracy theory.

If Trump knew he had such a folder, he would not been able to keep his big yap shut about it, and his henchmen in Congress would have leaked it.

This is a MAGA attempt to distract and deflect from Trump's many trials by bringing up a past grievance, real or imginary.  It's working.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: January 19, 2021

MEMORANDUM FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

SUBJECT:    Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:

Section 1.  Declassification and Release.    At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.  Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public.  I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible.  In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure.  I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder.  This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy.

My decision to declassify materials within the binder is subject to the limits identified above and does not extend to materials that must be protected from disclosure pursuant to orders of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and does not require the disclosure of certain personally identifiable information or any other materials that must be protected from disclosure under applicable law.  Accordingly, at my direction, the Attorney General has conducted an appropriate review to ensure that materials provided in the binder may be disclosed by the White House in accordance with applicable law.

Sec. 2.  General Provisions.   (a)  Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This memorandum shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c)  This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

(d)  The Attorney General is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

DONALD J. TRUMP

@DefiantMassRINO
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 05:33:16 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

@Bigun

Well done.

I am wrong.  I have been proven wrong.  And that's a good thing, because you have been proven right by documented evidence, and I have been proven wrong by my lack of evidence.

I want to be proven wrong more often like this.  Everyone benefits by being provided evidence versus conjecture.

BTW, I found a copy on the National Archive and Records Administration website:
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-declassification-certain-materials-related-fbis-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

There's more on FBI website:
https://vault.fbi.gov/crossfire-hurricane-part-01

« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:03:04 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Well done.

I am wrong.  I have been proven wrong.  And that's a good thing, because you have been proven right by documented evidence, and I have been proven wrong by my lack of evidence.

I want to be proven wrong more often like this.  Everyone benefits by being provided evidence versus conjecture.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:04:14 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

Why do you keep trying to pass your own short-comings and insecurities off on Trump?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here Are the Trump-Russia Docs the Intelligence Community Tried to Keep Hidden
Matt Vespa

The new reports and documents being fed to Public and Racket have added a new layer of scandal to the Russian collusion hoax. We knew this was a political hack job. It’s now veered into territory where people should be indicted for illegal spy operations. It also should spur Republicans to haul James Comey, Gina Haspel, and John Brennan back onto the Hill to answer questions about this intelligence scandal for which no one has honestly been held accountable. The latest development centers on the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment and the severe narrative problem it encountered upon its creation. 

Behind the scenes, there was disagreement and a lack of consensus on the conclusion that then-CIA Director John Brennan wanted to be factual—that Russia wanted Trump to win. Still, the media ran with it, further fanning the flames of the fake Kremlin interference hoax during the 2016 election. The intelligence community wanted to get Trump, but there was a problem: the Kremlin wanted Hillary Clinton to win, viewing her presidency as more manageable. They weren’t afraid of her. Here was when Brennan reportedly decided to handpick his analysts to compartmentalize selective intelligence to back his Trump-Russia bias, thereby cooking the intelligence and ironically doing the work of the Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (GRU) in marginalizing the work of the State Department and the Defense Intelligence Agency who did not support the CIA’s main Russia conclusion:

The Trump-Russia scandal made its formal launch on January 6th, 2017, when the office of the Director of National Intelligence James Clapper published what’s called an “Intelligence Community Assessment,” or “ICA,” as it’s universally known in Washington.

Release of the ICA dominated headlines, fixed Donald Trump in the minds of millions of Americans as a Manchurian candidate controlled by Vladamir Putin, and upended his in-coming administration.

The report declared that Russia and Putin interfered in the 2016 presidential election to “denigrate” Hillary Clinton and “harm her electability,” thanks to their “clear preference for President-elect [Donald] Trump.”

It was powerful stuff. And it was dead wrong.

[…]

Former CIA Director John Brennan and the ICA authors “embellished” their conclusion by upgrading unreliable sources to reliable, the source said. “They upgraded in the writing of their report to let those sources have more credibility and a higher rating. We caught them on 3-4 items where those people didn’t have a credible historic reporting line and changed the source rating for that Brennan report.”

Dissent, even within Brennan’s group of 24 “hand-picked” analysts — not from 17 agencies but just four, and really just three, when one considers the ODNI is just a coordinating agency — was overruled.

[…]

None of the information shared with Public and Racket has been reported until now.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/02/16/new-bombshell-contents-of-the-intelligence-communitys-russia-assessment-n2635279
Support the USO