Author Topic: Trump to Join Wake Honoring Slain NYPD Officer as Biden Attends Fundraiser  (Read 1130 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He will be speaking to the press after the service.   Lets see if he pisses away all the good will from the T2T collaboration by saying something stupid as shit.

I saw him speak. He did ok.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Very good news.  Let's now hope he can string a couple of weeks together like this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

I saw a short clip ... yes, all in all he did ok. 

Point is he attended the wake while the DEMS raised $$.  Kudos to Trump on this one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Very good news.  Let's now hope he can string a couple of weeks together like this.

I saw a short clip ... yes, all in all he did ok. 

Point is he attended the wake while the DEMS raised $$.  Kudos to Trump on this one.

Good news.  Now if the MSM presses Joe on why he doesn't support Law Enforcement like Trump....  Oh wait, what fantasy world am I in?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You will never hear Biden say anything like this...Thank you Pres Trump!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Trump Camp Smashes ‘Three Stooges’ Biden, Obama, Clinton for Skipping Slain NYC Officer’s Wake to Fundraise

Donald Trump’s campaign is ripping Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton for disrespecting a slain NYPD officer by skipping his wake.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/28/exclusive-trump-camp-smashes-three-stooges-biden-obama-clinton-for-skipping-slain-nyc-officers-wake-to-fundraise/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy raises $1.5M for family of slain cop Jonathan Diller
By Social Links for Yaron Steinbuch
Published March 28, 2024
Updated March 27, 2024, 12:31 p.m. ET

Barstool Sports founder ​Dave Portnoy announced Thursday that he has raised $1.5 million for the family of slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller — after he vowed to match contributions.

“Thanks to everybody who donated. We raised 750k. With the matching of the funds that brings the total to 1.5 million that will go directly to the family,” the outspoken media personality wrote on X.

Earlier, he wrote that he’d “match whatever our total raised through midnight today is.”

https://nypost.com/2024/03/28/us-news/barstool-sports-founder-dave-portnoy-raises-1-5m-for-family-of-slain-cop-jonathan-diller/
Support the USO