Author Topic: Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs' homes raided by Homeland Security  (Read 859 times)

DCPatriot, bigheadfred and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline libertybele

Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs' homes raided by Homeland Security
« on: March 25, 2024, 11:14:25 pm »
Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs' homes raided by Homeland Security

Sean Combs' Los Angeles home was raided Monday by Homeland Security officials, Fox News Digital confirmed. Agents were also seen at his home in Miami.

"Earlier today, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New York executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners," Homeland Security Investigations said in a statement.

"We will provide further information as it becomes available."

A U.S. official confirmed to Fox News that the raids on Diddy's homes are connected to a federal human trafficking investigation. It's unclear if the rapper is the target of the federal agents' investigation.

Representatives for Combs did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

Douglas Wigdor, a lawyer for Diddy's ex-girlfriend, Cassie Ventura, told Fox News Digital, "We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct."..................

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rapper-sean-diddy-combs-homes-raided-homeland-security
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs' homes raided by Homeland Security
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 02:03:33 am »
 :pop41:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 12:23:42 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 06:44:41 am »
I wonder if they found any "weed"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 12:23:13 pm »
Looks like Diddy is the sex-trafficking Epstein of the west coast.
Prince Harry named as one of the famous figures at Diddy's "sx-trafficking parties"

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1772594204373389563

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 12:25:58 pm »
"What we doin, we can't really disclose. For the next 48 hours he with me & we gonna go buck full crazy."
This clip of Diddy (40) with Justin Bieber (15 years old) is 1,000x creepier now.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1772565518513287656

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 12:42:31 pm »
I'm pretty generous in my tolereance of any and all musical genres.  They all have some level of contribution to music history.

EXCEPT ......  Rap.  Rap is a blight on society, and has no redeeming value at all to music.  I don't even call it music.   The fact that a high percentage of Rappers are criminals and social malcontents is just more proof that society will benefit from the death of this so called musical genre.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 01:28:55 pm »
I'm pretty generous in my tolereance of any and all musical genres.  They all have some level of contribution to music history.

EXCEPT ......  Rap.  Rap is a blight on society, and has no redeeming value at all to music.  I don't even call it music.   The fact that a high percentage of Rappers are criminals and social malcontents is just more proof that society will benefit from the death of this so called musical genre.

Right there with you. 

Rap glorifies objectifying women.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 01:34:19 pm »
Why didn't they raid him when he was at home?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 10:49:32 pm »
P 'Diddy' Combs backed Biden in 2020. He's long been a mouthpiece for powerful elites & radical Democrats. What did Combs do to get his homes raided for human trafficking?

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1772752817599467652

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2024, 11:10:38 pm »
"Diddley"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2024, 12:32:18 am »
 Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs blasts feds’ ‘military-level force’ during raid of his homes, calls investigation a ‘witch hunt’
By Social Links for Patrick Reilly
Published March 26, 2024, 6:37 p.m. ET

Diddy’s attorney blasted the “military-level force” federal authorities used while raiding the rapper’s Florida and California homes Monday.

The hip hop mogul is being investigated for sex-trafficking according to law enforcement sources, allegations which his attorney, Aaron Dyer, have blasted as a “witch hunt.”

“Yesterday, there was a gross overuse of military-level force as search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs’ residences,” Dyer told TMZ.

“There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated.”

Diddy’s sons Justin, 30, and King, 25, Combs were briefly cuffed and detained after being removed from the LA house, but were not arrested and are not thought to be part of the federal investigation.

Authorities targeted 54-year-old Diddy’s two residences in Los Angeles and Miami to seize his phones and computers, law enforcement sources told The Post.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-news/sean-diddy-combs-blasts-feds-military-level-force-during-raid-of-his-homes-calls-investigation-a-witch-hunt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2024, 12:34:40 am »
Right there with you. 

Rap glorifies objectifying women.

Pretty much so.  Most Rap is crappola and is offensive.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2024, 12:36:41 am »
Looks like Diddy is the sex-trafficking Epstein of the west coast.
Prince Harry named as one of the famous figures at Diddy's "sx-trafficking parties"

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1772594204373389563

Ok ... Prince Harry is being named ... interesting ... IF this is true, he first trashes the Royals on national television and now he trashes the Royals by his behavior.  Looks like he and Prince Andrew may have something in common.

Sad.

Offline American Girl

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2024, 11:17:00 am »
Does this mean that he bought the house from another
pedo or that the famous pedophiles only sell their houses between each other?

https://defiantamerica.com/p-diddys-historic-home-built-almost-100-years-ago-holds-a-disturbing-secret-few-know-about-you-wont-believe-what-lies-beneath/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2024, 02:23:17 pm »
Ok ... Prince Harry is being named ... interesting ... IF this is true, he first trashes the Royals on national television and now he trashes the Royals by his behavior.  Looks like he and Prince Andrew may have something in common.

Sad.

Harry and his Uncle Andy need to compare notes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:09:53 pm »
Well, this is strange.
Metro News

MIAMI, Fla. — A former West Virginia basketball player has been arrested in a federal investigation involving rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Brendan Paul, 25, a former basketball player for Fairmont State University, was taken into custody at Opa Locka Airport in Miami, Fla. Monday as he attempted to board a private jet with Diddy.

A criminal complaint described Paul as a “drug mule” for Combs, who “acquires and distributes Mr. Combs’ drugs and guns.” ...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:43:48 pm »
Well, this is strange.

@mountaineer

So,this guy is "the white face of Diddy"?

His parents must be sooo proud!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:49:38 pm »
Lot's of whispers that P-Diddy's exploits make Epstein's exploits out as a piker.  Will enjoy watching the ultra left leaning music industr try to explain itself out of it.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #18 on: Today at 03:27:01 pm »
Lot's of whispers that P-Diddy's exploits make Epstein's exploits out as a piker.  Will enjoy watching the ultra left leaning music industr try to explain itself out of it.
With the women starting to come out and sue Mr. P-Diddler for drugging and raping them he may end up making Mr. Pudding Pop Cosby look like a piker. All the rest of his being a drug and gun dealer on top of it is like icing on the cake. As far as the music industry that's relevant to him? He will become one of the greatest heros of the cRap culture who will claim he was bein railroaded by Da Man no matter how much evidence against him **nononono*