Author Topic: Have No Worries, My Brotha, Because “I Only Rob White People!”  (Read 189 times)

rangerrebew

Have No Worries, My Brotha, Because “I Only Rob White People!”
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:29:44 pm »
Have No Worries, My Brotha, Because “I Only Rob White People!”

V. Saxena
September 8, 2015

Meet Brandon Lamar Williams, 24, a Detroit thug who according to Breitbart literally “only robs white people“:

After beating a white victim and trying to steal his car, an armed African American car thief in Detroit reportedly told a black bystander that he didn’t have anything to worry about because, the thief proclaimed, he “only robs white people.”

The incident in question occurred last Tuesday, when Williams accosted two white men, beat them, robbed them, tried to shoot them and then tried to flee in their Ford Fusion.

The victims got very lucky, as Williams’ gun failed to go off all three times that he tried to fire. Upset by this, Williams then smashed his pistol into the face of one of the victims, breaking his nose.

Williams then tried to flee in the victims’ car but apparently forgot to disengage the parking brake. Then when a black bystander “approached Williams to offer help, [he] found himself staring down the barrel of one of Williams’ guns.”

But then Williams said this: “You good; I only rob white people!”

Afterward, Williams tried to make a getaway in his own vehicle but winded up crashing into the Ford Fusion. Long story short, the police arrived, a car chase ensued and Williams was apprehended after he got into yet another crash.

A couple questions immediately come to mind:

Why did the bystander offer to help Williams?

Why does Williams only rob white people?

And, most importantly, are the racial grievance mongers ready to admit that black people can in fact be racist — or do they prefer to keep living in delusion?

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/i-only-rob-white-people
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:30:49 pm by rangerrebew »