Author Topic: Palin: Trump getting crucified for telling the truth  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Palin: Trump getting crucified for telling the truth
« on: August 28, 2015, 05:56:26 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/252147-palin-trump-getting-crucified-for-telling-the-truth

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgmrr8KAw8

Sarah Palin rushed to the defense of Donald Trump on Thursday evening, saying the GOP presidential front-runner, who has offered her a spot in his future administration, is "getting crucified out there just for telling the truth.”

“He’s shaking it up the way it should be and he’s leading other candidates and having to talk about the issues that average Joe Six-pack American wants to hear and wants to talk about,” the 2008 Vice Presidential nominee told "Extra TV."

Palin made her triumphant return to TV this week as host of One America News Network’s "On Point with Sarah Palin."

Trump has praised Palin for being "somebody who knows what’s happening,” and said he would “love” to have the former Alaska governor join his future administration in an official capacity.

Asked about potentially joining Trump even sooner as his running mate, Palin told "Extra" there were "so many good potential female running mates out there and male running mates,” but left the door open to the possibility.

Re: Palin: Trump getting crucified for telling the truth
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 05:57:28 am »
EducatédHillbilly™ ‏@RobProvince 5h5 hours ago University City, MO

RT @thehill: Palin leaves door open to being Trump's running mate:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 11:25:40 am »
The MSM and GOPe crucified Palin as well.  Trump however, so far, has been able to take the heat and has hit the 40% marker in the polls.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:28:24 am »
No, he's being crucified because he's a mean-spirited (unprintable expletive) whose schtick is making personal attacks against others. Wait until Trump turns on her and we'll see how Sarah feels.

"Sarah, I love ya, but you couldn't even finish your first term! A loser."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 11:42:44 am »
No, he's being crucified because he's a mean-spirited (unprintable expletive) whose schtick is making personal attacks against others. Wait until Trump turns on her and we'll see how Sarah feels.

Trump is to the point and makes no excuses for not being politically correct.  I don't see him being mean spirited when he spoke out after a young female American citizen was gunned down by an illegal.  He definitely is not a "polished politician" and is anti-establishment and that is what is drawing people to him.  People have had their fill with the Washington cartel establishment.  I don't want another Bush or Clinton that will continue the destruction of this country.  I want someone like Cruz who will work towards the restoration of this country. 

I think Trump was out of line in throwing the first punch at Kelly after she came back from vacation and certainly don't feel that a president should be on the "attack", but in the same light, the MSM, Dems, GOPe all loathe Trump and for that matter Cruz -- they have to be standing for and doing something right.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 12:14:33 pm »

Let me tell you how mean spirited this ( unprintable expletive ) is: A child in CA needed to get to a NYC hospital but commercial airlines could not accomadate the child needs. Her father contacts that mean spirit one and tells him to be ready in 6 hours. Send his plane to get the child and her staff and bring them to NYC and gets her to the hospital. That is one rotten SOB. A Marine spent 214 days in a Mexican jail. Gets released and Obama does nothing to help this guy. That mean spirited SOB Trump sends this guy a check to help finance himself to get his life back. Now that mean spirited SOB wants to be POTUS and he has to convince people like yourself to read the news? :chairbang:

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 04:19:52 pm »
I have never been a Palin fan.  However, her apparent endorsement helps Trump significantly.  It helps secure a part of the base that loves Palin and some of them are quite zealous for her.  It also helps defuse MK's criticism of his alleged attack on women.  Also, it is another prominent voice raised in support of Trump.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 04:25:10 pm »
Let me tell you how mean spirited this ( unprintable expletive ) is: A child in CA needed to get to a NYC hospital but commercial airlines could not accomadate the child needs. Her father contacts that mean spirit one and tells him to be ready in 6 hours. Send his plane to get the child and her staff and bring them to NYC and gets her to the hospital. That is one rotten SOB. A Marine spent 214 days in a Mexican jail. Gets released and Obama does nothing to help this guy. That mean spirited SOB Trump sends this guy a check to help finance himself to get his life back. Now that mean spirited SOB wants to be POTUS and he has to convince people like yourself to read the news? :chairbang:

Thanks for reminding us of those acts of compassion carried out by that horrible rotten Trump. He only did it for the publicity, anyway.  **nononono*

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 07:52:44 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/252147-palin-trump-getting-crucified-for-telling-the-truth

August 27, 2015, 06:47 pm
Palin: Trump getting crucified for telling the truth

By Neetzan Zimmerman

Sarah Palin rushed to the defense of Donald Trump on Thursday evening, saying the GOP presidential front-runner, who has offered her a spot in his future administration, is "getting crucified out there just for telling the truth.”

“He’s shaking it up the way it should be and he’s leading other candidates and having to talk about the issues that average Joe Six-Pack American wants to hear and wants to talk about,” the 2008 vice presidential nominee told "Extra TV."

Palin made her triumphant return to TV this week as host of One America News Network’s "On Point with Sarah Palin."

Trump has praised Palin for being "somebody who knows what’s happening,” and said he would “love” to have the former Alaska governor join his future administration in an official capacity.

Asked about potentially joining Trump even sooner as his running mate, Palin told "Extra" there were "so many good potential female running mates out there and male running mates,” but left the door open to the possibility.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Godzilla

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 07:55:51 pm »
I have never been a Palin fan.  However, her apparent endorsement helps Trump significantly.  It helps secure a part of the base that loves Palin and some of them are quite zealous for her.  It also helps defuse MK's criticism of his alleged attack on women.  Also, it is another prominent voice raised in support of Trump.

Honestly, I don't think it will really effect his numbers.  In my view, his supporters *WERE* the Palin fans of years past.

It will just shore up their convictions about Trump.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:56:14 pm by Godzilla »

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 08:23:14 pm »
EducatédHillbilly™ ‏@RobProvince 5h5 hours ago University City, MO

RT @thehill: Palin leaves door open to being Trump's running mate:

:silly:

bkepley

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 08:28:32 pm »
:silly:

That is pretty funny but you never know with Trump.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 10:36:13 pm »
I have always been a huge fan of Palin - long before McCain picked her as a running mate. I am glad she said in this interview, "I’m all about this ABC theme, 'Anybody But Clinton'." – and then went on that she would be behind whoever wins the nomination on the GOP side.

I don't hear that from the average Trump supporter - who seem to think he is the only valid candidate running.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 10:46:25 pm »
Tough talk from a quitter.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 10:48:56 pm »
Now that mean spirited SOB wants to be POTUS and he has to convince people like yourself to read the news?
I certainly won't deny that Trump has done some nice things. Does that mean he's qualified to be president?

I know a lot of people who do nice things for other people.

I'm not convinced.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

bkepley

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 10:52:51 pm »
Tough talk from a quitter.

Hmm...Palin and Coulter trying to jump aboard the Trump juggernaut.  Couldn't be that they were slipping in relavance?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 11:04:44 pm »
Hmm...Palin and Coulter trying to jump aboard the Trump juggernaut.  Couldn't be that they were slipping in relavance?

I think so..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Godzilla

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 11:22:12 pm »
I have always been a huge fan of Palin - long before McCain picked her as a running mate. I am glad she said in this interview, "I’m all about this ABC theme, 'Anybody But Clinton'." – and then went on that she would be behind whoever wins the nomination on the GOP side.

I don't hear that from the average Trump supporter - who seem to think he is the only valid candidate running.

Apples to oranges.  Compare today's Trump suppporter to the Palin supporters of 2012.

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 05:50:16 am »
Apples to oranges.  Compare today's Trump suppporter to the Palin supporters of 2012.
I remember Palin.  I remember the sweet sense of validation and joy.  A euphoria the quickened my stride and had me standing tall.  The excitement that the GOP was going to beat the odds and hold the WH for a 3rd term was joyful.  It was happening and it was electric. 

I remember the glee I felt about the horrified looks from my moderate and liberal friends when I told them I was voting for Palin/McCain.

It was a painful election.

That was the last time I let myself get overwhelmed and too enthusiastic about politics.

I started to get that feeling again about a seemingly unstoppable candidate who kept rising in the polls until he didn't.  Governor Walker could do no wrong at first.  Now I have had to drop him to the secondary slot behind Rubio because he just keeps making amateur mistakes.

I think Trump supporters love their country and wish there was something they could do about it...just like me.
I just feel a little sad that they are willing to settle for Trump.
I am going to try and remember how defeated and powerless I felt after Palin lost...for when Trump fails his fans.

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 06:01:47 am »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015, 10:55:40 am »
Hey, Once, Trump is a great guy according to long-time friends and associates. They also say that Trump has a way of winning people over, given time.

Trump is a man used to getting what he wants. I'm not so certain as you that he will fail at this.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2015, 11:54:29 am »
Palin Trump interview.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeju2SG7UMA

Thank you for providing the video.  I think it was informative and I saw a different side of Trump rather than one on the "attack".  In my mind, perhaps the Donald has had to display his "strong" personality in order to survive the mainstream media jabs and perhaps his attack against Megyn Kelly was him letting people know he won't be bullied by someone who is/was supposedly seen as a "conservative" journalist.  Was Kelly just asking tough questions or is she really going after the anti-establishment candidates?

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2015, 03:33:06 am »
Hey, Once, Trump is a great guy according to long-time friends and associates. They also say that Trump has a way of winning people over, given time.

Trump is a man used to getting what he wants. I'm not so certain as you that he will fail at this.

We will find out together.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2015, 06:35:21 am »
....  In my view, his supporters *WERE* the Palin fans of years past. ....

It will just shore up their convictions about Trump.
Agreed they both draw from the same group, of deep and loud, but fairly narrow pool of voters.

The GOP party identification is 25 - 30% of the electorate, so if 30% of 30% is all in for Trump, that calculates to 9% of all voters making a lot of noise.

It does NOT mean Trump would win the general, and there is evidence he polls the worst against the democrat, of the leading GOP hopefuls.

But when you are in the middle of a crowd that is making a lot of noise over him, it sounds and feels like he is going to be a big winner.

But one poll will show only 3% of blacks will vote for him, and next day a poll will show him getting Hispanic votes lower than any recent GOP candidate. And you hear right here, that the GOP needs to focus on white votes, which are a declining part of the total.

All together it is more evidence of conservatives with math deficiencies in their education or life learning toolkits.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2015, 06:41:09 am »
Agreed they both draw from the same group, of deep and loud, but fairly narrow pool of voters.

The GOP party identification is 25 - 30% of the electorate, so if 30% of 30% is all in for Trump, that calculates to 9% of all voters making a lot of noise.

It does NOT mean Trump would win the general, and there is evidence he polls the worst against the democrat, of the leading GOP hopefuls.

But when you are in the middle of a crowd that is making a lot of noise over him, it sounds and feels like he is going to be a big winner.

But one poll will show only 3% of blacks will vote for him, and next day a poll will show him getting Hispanic votes lower than any recent GOP candidate. And you hear right here, that the GOP needs to focus on white votes, which are a declining part of the total.

All together it is more evidence of conservatives with math deficiencies in their education or life learning toolkits.

good post.