Author Topic: General Michael Flynn, director of Department of Intelligence, Advised Obama Admin Not to Support Radical Jihadists  (Read 434 times)

Offline ZakCarter

Because it worked so well in Afghanistan in the 80's, right?!!

"There are some big takeaways from Lieutenant General Michael Flynn’s interview.

Flynn, the director of the Department of Intelligence, reported directly to the White House, Joint Chiefs, and Secretary of Defense. Flynn had read the DIA report and said, “I paid very close attention to it- I argued about it.”

Hasan asked Flynn: “Did you say we should’t be supporting these groups?” Flynn answered, “Yes.”

Ultimately the Obama administration made the decision to arm radical jihadists instead of heeding intelligence that warned them of the rise of ISIS.

Flynn acknowledged that his warning against arming radical groups in Syria were ignored and that there was a “willful decision” to arm and support radical jihadists that ultimately gave rise to ISIS.

Independent journalists like Brad Hoff and Nafeez Ahmed have gotten it right while the mainstream media has been wrong or silent. Contrary to the mainstream media’s assertion that the DIA report was trivial and not worth coverage, it turned out that it was. According to Flynn, a high level, critical document that was used to argue against supporting al-Qaeda in Syria to top officers in Washington."

Read the rest of the story at http://truthinmedia.com/dia-report-michael-flynn-obama-rebels/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And the fiasco in Benghazi Libya is right smack in the middle of it!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien