Author Topic: Statement on Donald Trump’s Offensive Comments About Megyn Kelly  (Read 856 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.lindseygraham.com/2015/08/08/statement-on-donald-trumps-offensive-comments-about-megyn-kelly/

Alexandria, VA – Today, Senator Lindsey Graham released the following statement on the offensive comments about Megyn Kelly:

“Due to Donald Trump’s unrelenting and offensive attack on Megyn Kelly and others, we are at a crossroads with Mr. Trump. I applaud Erick Erickson for doing the right thing when he disinvited Donald Trump from a gathering of Republican activists. As a party,  we are better to risk losing without Donald Trump than trying to win with him. Enough already with Mr. Trump.

“These statements are not worthy of the office he is seeking nor consistent with the leadership we should expect from a Commander-in-Chief in these dangerous times.”

:2barf:

Offline libertybele

Re: Statement on Donald Trump’s Offensive Comments About Megyn Kelly
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 11:22:03 pm »
Interesting.  So...Graham is ready to lose and risk the entire fate of our nation because of comments by someone who isn't even the GOP nominee and the GOP nomination is over a year away. Funny that I just finished watching a rerun of the debate that Graham participated in and claimed that he could bring the two sides together.  Really Lindsey, really?  This only indicates to me that as president you would throw in the towel over offensive comments rather than rise above the comment and lead the nation forward.  What a wishy-washy loser you are Graham  Secondly, he has the audacity to speak using "we", implying that he speaks for ALL Republicans or all members of his party!  Not so.  Lindsey Graham definitely doesn't even come close to representing how I feel, and certainly not even close to being a conservative.  Again, Graham is nothing more than a Washington politician who clearly has demonstrated that he is part of the establishment problem rather than the solution.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 11:26:36 pm »
Why didn't any GOP nominee attack his much more blatant attack on Kelly when he (or a campaign staffer) reTweeted that Kelly is a "bimbo?"

That's red meat there, yet we have to listen to this phony outrage about something he didn't say.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 11:27:28 pm »
Funny that I just finished watching a rerun of the debate that Graham participated in and claimed that he could bring the two sides together.  Really Lindsey, really? 

What Lindsey meant is that he'd move the GOP more to the left, thus bringing the sides "closer."  The Dems aren't budging on anything.

Or, at least I think that's what he meant.  He didn't actually say that, so I can't really be outraged about my interpretation of his comment.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:28:26 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 12:15:33 am »
Why didn't any GOP nominee attack his much more blatant attack on Kelly when he (or a campaign staffer) reTweeted that Kelly is a "bimbo?"

That's red meat there, yet we have to listen to this phony outrage about something he didn't say.

What he said is apparent to everybody but you and his throne-sniffers.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

bkepley

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 12:20:02 am »
What he said is apparent to everybody but you and his throne-sniffers.

How is it you get away with this and I get ragged about much more gentle insults?  Must be style I guess. ;)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 12:30:52 am »
How is it you get away with this and I get ragged about much more gentle insults?  Must be style I guess. ;)

They reply to you; I get ignored. C'est la vie.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.