Author Topic: Carly Inspires: I Will Lead This Great Nation  (Read 327 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Carly Inspires: I Will Lead This Great Nation
« on: August 07, 2015, 01:50:20 am »
Carly Fiorina tried to inspire the nation with a rift about how America is "being crushed by the weight, the power, the cost, the complexity, the ineptitude, the corruption of the federal government." She promised to fix that:

..."This is a great nation. It is a unique nation, in all of human history and on the face of the planet. Because here our founders believed that everyone has a right to fulfill their potential. And that that right, they called it life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, comes from God and cannot be taken away by government," Fiorina said.

"We have arrived at a point in our nation's history where the potential of this nation and too many Americans is being crushed by the weight, the power, the cost, the complexity, the ineptitude, the corruption of the federal government. And only someone who will challenge the status quo of Washington, D.C. can lead the resurgence of this great nation. I will do that."..

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/carly-inspires-i-will-lead-great-nation_1006397.html