Author Topic: O'Malley Blasts Democrats for Limiting Debates  (Read 332 times)

Offline Paladin

O'Malley Blasts Democrats for Limiting Debates
« on: August 06, 2015, 05:30:52 am »
Sure, he says that now but tomorrow he will have to apologize for his intemperance.

Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley is blasting his party for limiting the number of presidential debates. It's been reported that the Democrats are planning to hold only six debates in the entire primary.

"I want to say right off the bat here, that to those in Washington who think they can limit the number of debates that we're going to have before the Iowa caucuses, can circle the wagons and close off debates," O'Malley told a group of supporters.

"I think they're gonna have another thing coming when they talk to the people of Iowa. Because these are the issues about which we need to have not just one debate, not just two, but many debates. Because those debates will shape the future of the country we give our kids. Don't you agree?"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/omalley-blasts-democrats-limiting-debates_1005713.html
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.