Author Topic: Mark Cuban would consider being Trump's VP, if asked  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Cuban would consider being Trump's VP, if asked
« on: July 30, 2015, 09:07:45 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/249849-mark-cuban-would-consider-being-trumps-vp-if-asked

July 30, 2015, 04:27 pm
Mark Cuban would consider being Trump's VP, if asked

By Neetzan Zimmerman

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is doubling down on his praise for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, saying he would consider joining Trump’s ticket as candidate for vice president if asked.

"Would I consider [running for vice president if Trump asked]?" Cuban said in response to a question by Business Insider. "Yes.”

Earlier this week, Cuban sought to bank some good will from a future Trump administration when he called his fellow billionaire businessman "probably the best thing to happen to politics in a long time.”

“I don’t care what his actual positions are, I don’t care if he says the wrong thing,” Cuban told users of his Cyber Dust app. “He says what’s on his mind. He gives honest answers rather than prepared answers. This is more important than anything any candidate has done in years.”

As eager as Cuban seems to be to see The Donald in the White House, he did temper his comments a bit, telling Business Insider he would “probably” end up considering against being Trump’s veep.

"I'm not cut out for politics. At least [the] way they are now,” Cuban said. "Maybe in the future if Trump truly impacts how the game is played."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34