Author Topic: Ariana Grande Says She Hates America And Americans After Licking Donuts At A Donut Shop  (Read 1418 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Well, well. Look at this ungrateful pop princess. TMZ has obtained video of Ariana Grande, the 22-year-old Nickelodeon star-turned-pop-queen from Boca Raton. Apparently she thinks above the rules of basic human decency. The video shows her clowning around at Wolfee Donuts in Lake Elsinore, California with her new boy toy, reportedly a backup dancer on her tour. After licking the donuts and making out with her new squeeze (sorry, Big Sean… sux, bro), she freaks out on the clerk working behind the counter. She goes full spoiled millennial brat on the poor lady who brings her a fresh tray of donuts:

“What the f— is that?”

“I hate Americans.”.

“I hate America.”.....

http://www.brobible.com/entertainment/article/ariana-grande-hates-america/

Offline GourmetDan

After licking the donuts...

I tried to tell her that I didn't wash my hands between the time I was in the bathroom and when I made those... but she wouldn't listen...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

- Washington Free Beacon - http://freebeacon.com -

MLB Strikes America-Hating Hillary Clinton Supporter Ariana Grande from Concert Lineup

Posted By Morgan Chalfant On July 8, 2015 @ 4:26 pm In Politics | No Comments

Major League Baseball has scrapped Ariana Grande from its All-Star Game concert on July 11 after the songstress was captured on camera declaring her hatred for Americans and America, reported Billboard.

The concert, which will take place five blocks from Cincinnati’s Great American Ball Park at Paul Brown Stadium Saturday evening, will instead be headlined by pop star and Bill Clinton fan Demi Lovato.

According to security footage obtained by TMZ, Grande recently said at a California donut shop, “I hate Americans. I hate America.”

The singer has since apologized for the remarks, telling the Associated Press in a statement Wednesday, “What I said in a private moment … was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words.”

Grande attributed her comments to her healthy habits and disgust with “how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences.”

While Grande has expressed her support for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Lovato has been more outward about her affinity for Bill Clinton, tweeting a selfie of herself posing with the former president last year.

MLB has yet to issue a statement on the swap, but a representative for Lovato confirmed that she has been booked for the All-Star Game show.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/mlb-strikes-america-hating-hillary-clinton-supporter-ariana-grande-from-concert-lineup/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Excellent!

....pathetic little tart.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline raml

What a person says in private is usually truth so her apology is somewhat a weak one. I will never listen to her again. Her licking those cubcakes because she thinks Americans are overweight shows what a shallow person she is she was destroying a businesses product but unfortunately not enough money lost to do anything to her. What a little bitch if she thinks she is a deva she better enjoy it while she can fame is fleeting and I think her light has gone out a bit and as she ages and her looks resemble her inside feelings maybe then she will grow up.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 12:46:18 pm by raml »

Online DCPatriot

What a person says in private is usually truth so her apology is somewhat a weak one. I will never listen to her again. Her licking those cubcakes because she thinks Americans are overweight shows what a shallow person she is she was destroying a businesses product but unfortunately not enough money lost to do anything to her. What a little bitch if she thinks she is a deva she better enjoy it while she can fame is fleeting and I think her light has gone out a bit and as she ages and her looks resemble her inside feelings maybe then she will grow up.

Agreed!

What I find fascinating too, ....just like the NFL players that were suspended...once the video was made public, suddenly their punishment was deemed not tough enough.

Being told she did and said this doesn't register with most people.  SEEING it..and HEARING her say it, makes it somehow more 'serious'.

She'll serve as a good "Shut up and sing" poster child.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3155781/Ariana-Grande-apologises-donut-fiasco-hate-America-comment-fails-say-sorry-actual-shop.html

Grande took to YouTube to apologise to her fans in a four-minute video
     Incident took place at Wolfee Donuts in Lake Elsinore, California
    Fails inspection after video is seen of Ariana Grande Reports cites 'customer licking donuts placed incorrectly on counter'
    Shop pushing for charges to be made over 'cross contamination'
    Grande and her new love, dancer Ricky Alvarez shared a couple of kisses
    When donuts were placed on the counter, she says: 'What the f**k is that? I hate Americans. I hate America.' Then she licked them
    Issued a statement saying her remarks were not intended as hateful
    She cancelled a concert for this coming Saturday citing her wisdom teeth
    Police in Lake Elsinore said they and Riverside County public health officials were investigating the leaked video
    The cashier on duty said of the pop singer: 'She was really rude'

Offline mountaineer

What a nitwit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Let me be the first to say I had no idea who she was or why she was in the news.

This reinforces the idea that any publicity is better than none, "if it bleeds it leads," and various related media constructs.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Let me be the first to say I had no idea who she was or why she was in the news.

This reinforces the idea that any publicity is better than none, "if it bleeds it leads," and various related media constructs.
She became famous for playing an idiot on TV. Now it appears that she is actually as much of an idiot as her character was.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

Susan Sarandon: Lick A Doughnut To Support Ariana Grande

07.09.2015 | Alicia Powe | 14

Shop owner wants Ariana Grande to face criminal charges for licking donuts

Oscar-winning actress Susan Sarandon is out in full support of Ariana Grande, days after the pop singer was caught saying she hates America and licking yet-to-be served donuts in a public breakfast hub.

Sarandon praised Grande’s patriotism and is urging fans to support Grande by licking donuts.

“Today, lick a doughnut in solidarity with @ArianaGrande. A sweet, talented, true American,” Sarandon tweeted to her 267 thousand followers.

Actor Rob Lowe called the apology “#Lame” on Twitter, adding, “As my grandpa would say: ‘Yeah, sure. Pull the other leg, it plays jingle bells!'”

Grande’s doughnut-licking escapade is currently being investigated by health department officials. A cashier at the shop also told the AP Grande didn’t buy the donuts she licked and said “she was really rude.”

The pint-sized pop singer issued a subsequent apology for proclaiming her hatred of America on Wednesday, claiming she is “EXTREMELY proud to be an American” and “I love my country.”

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/07/susan-sarandon-supports-ariana-grande-lick-a-doughnut/

Offline Charlespg

Birds of s feather flock together.

These two morons derserve each other
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online DCPatriot

I'd arrest her for just saying that.  Skank.