Author Topic: Yellow  (Read 974 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yellow
« on: May 26, 2015, 01:37:15 am »
Fantastic sunset. The world is yellow, and orange outside. I cannot see because the clouds are thick and rainy, but the haze is crazy. Everything is orange and yellow. Wow. Wish you were all here.

I saw some really crazy stuff in the Navy. I have seen the Japanese red ball at sunrise. I have seen the fog in the south pacific glowing orange. And this is one of those times. Makes you love life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n75KVcGsw
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:39:04 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Yellow
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 02:46:23 am »
The video of them doing that LIVE in Sydney, Australia is something to see.

The energy Chris Martin exudes....wow!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Yellow
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 02:47:53 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald