Author Topic: Hillary: I’ll ‘Go Even Further’ Than Obama On Executive Amnesty  (Read 381 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary: I’ll ‘Go Even Further’ Than Obama On Executive Amnesty

Brian Carey 
May 5, 2015

Terrific.

On Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said that she’d “go even further” than President Obama when it comes to executive amnesty.

Oddly enough, she announced that on Cinco de Mayo. It’s almost like she’s pandering or something.

At a roundtable in Rancho High School in Las Vegas, Nevada where we’re certain there were hardly any Hispanics present, Hillary said that “we can’t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship.”

What she meant was: “We can’t wait any longer for more registered Democrats.”

“This is where I differ with everybody on the Republican side,” she said. “Make no mistakes. Today not a single Republican candidate announced or potential is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship. Not one.”

Maybe because they believe in the rule of law.

She also said that “if Congress continues to refuse to act, as President, I would do everything possible under the law to go even further.”

And, if doing everything under the law doesn’t work, we’re certain that she’ll do everything she can outside of the law as well. That’s how she rolls.

“There are more people like many parents of DREAMers and others with deep ties and contributions to our communities who deserve a chance to stay, and I will fight for them,” she said.

Because they vote Democrat, she didn’t say, but should have.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/hillary-ill-go-even-further-than-obama-on-executive-amnesty
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:48:35 am by rangerrebew »