Author Topic: Dear Muslims why am I drawing muhammad? because go screw yourselves!  (Read 571 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Dear Fascist, Islamic, puke-satchels,

Okay, nobody was killed in the #GarlandShooting, thank God. Actually, thank God specifically for giving us Texas and the 2nd amendment. Good form!

The problem here is that because no innocent people were killed, the media will sweep the “incident” under the rug. If only the terrorists had taken aim at say, looting rioters, maybe it would’ve gotten more traction. The important issue here is that these incidents will never end. Ever. As long as Islam exists, these events will occur. And because of liberals kneeling before their gods of “tolerance,” they will occur with greater frequency.

To Muslims, we are told that we need to be tolerant. That we must respect your Islamic faith. That we can’t judge many by the actions of a few. Here’s the thing: these aren’t the actions of a few. Muslims know this. Drawing Muhammad in any shape or form is a punishable sin in Islam. All of Islam. Period. It is for this reason that the religion deserves no tolerance. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

No other religions demands the subversion of the First Amendment as Islam does.
[snip to end]
To those saying that I’m an intolerant jerk… hey, I’m not the one forbidding a damn picture. Intolerance, my ass.

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/dear-muslims-why-am-i-drawing-muhammad-because-go-screw-yourselves/#ixzz3ZIYPjtHz
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.