Author Topic: Obama Goes Full-Sharpton: The Cops Are Racist, The System Is Racist, Invokes The Name Of Trayvon Martin…  (Read 454 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Goes Full-Sharpton: The Cops Are Racist, The System Is Racist, Invokes The Name Of Trayvon Martin…

Brian Anderson 
May 5, 2015

Obama was re-launching his My Brother’s Keeper initiative on Monday because I guess the initial launch was a failure. Ironically, while talking about his racist sexist program that excludes white kids and all girls, he went into Al Sharpton mode and called the police and the entire criminal justice system racist.

“And that sense of unfairness and of powerlessness, of people not hearing their voices, that’s helped fuel some of the protests we’ve seen in places like Baltimore and Ferguson and right here in New York. The catalyst of those protests were the tragic deaths of young men and a feeling that law is not always applied evenly in this country. In too many places in this country, black boys and black men, Latino boys, Latino men — they experience being treated differently by law enforcement. In stops and in arrests and in charges and in incarcerations. The statistics are clear up and down the criminal justice system. There’s no dispute,” Obama said.

There’s plenty of dispute. Blacks are not treated differently by law enforcement, high-crime areas are. Many blacks live in neighborhoods that are poor and crime-ridden. These areas, for obvious reasons, attract more police presence and because most of the residents and the law-breakers are black, most of the people stopped and arrested are black.

You’d have to be a freakin’ moron to think that it is racist because in all-black neighborhoods most of the people stopped and arrested are black. Guess what? In all-white neighborhoods most of the people stopped and arrested are white. See how that works?

Obama wasn’t quite done race hustling as he explained his initiative re-launch.

“That’s why, over a year ago, we launched something we call My Brother’s Keeper. An initiative to address those persistent opportunity gaps and ensure all of our young people, but particularly young men of color, have a chance to go as far as their dreams will take them,” said Obama

If My Brother’s Keeper only helps black and Latino males, which it does, why is Obama pretending like people of different races or females might also benefit from it? It doesn’t help “particularly young men of color,” it helps them exclusively.

Obama was looking to end on a high note, so he brought out the big guns:

“It’s an idea we pursued in the wake of Trayvon Martin’s death, because we wanted the message sent from the White House, in a sustained way, that his life mattered,” said the President on the verge of tears.

In case you forgot, Trayvon Martin was a dope-smoking burglar thug that was shot to death after he attacked a neighborhood watch captain with a concealed weapon. Yes, I can definitely see how he was an inspiration to the President. After all, Obama once said that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

In summation: Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper excludes girls and certain races to help black and Latino boys get the opportunities they already have but refuse to take advantage of. And in launching this racist sexist monstrosity he accuses cops and the criminal justice system of being racist.

We all know Al Sharpton is Obama’s “go-to guy” on race relations but the tax-evading race hustler is also now apparently writing the President’s speeches and helping him set policy.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/obama-goes-full-sharpton-the-cops-are-racist-the-system-is-racist-invokes-the-name-of-trayvon-martin
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:45:34 pm by rangerrebew »