Author Topic: Wasserman Schultz Calls Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush Circus Performers  (Read 998 times)

rangerrebew

Wasserman Schultz Calls Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush Circus Performers

Posted by: Javier Manjarres (@thesharktank1) on April 23, 2015

Just the other day, liberals  and treehuggers from all walks of life celebrated “Earth Day,” including Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D).

Wasserman Schultz took the occasion to jab at fellow Floridians Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, who are both considered to be the top choices of Republicans in the 2016 GOP presidential primary race.

Here is what ‘DWS’ stated on Twitter:

Here is a snippet of her op-ed on Medium:

Let’s begin with former Florida governor, Jeb Bush. Last week he acknowledged that the climate is changing. But last year when asked if he believed that global warming was primarily man-made, Bush claimed, “I’m a skeptic. I’m not a scientist.” That’s like looking at the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and saying, “well, I’m not an oceanographer.”

The Sunshine State’s junior Senator, Marco Rubio, has boldly stated, “I do not believe that human activity is causing these dramatic changes to our climate the way these scientists are portraying it.” Is that what someone would say about the advice of other experts like medical doctors or structural engineers?

Governor Bush and Senator Rubio are just two of the performers in the increasingly circus-like atmosphere of the GOP presidential primary contest who are denying science and burying their heads in the sand. Chris Christie said he wants, “more science” because he’s “a little skeptical about it.” Ted Cruz believes the planet isn’t warming at all. And Scott Walker has barely lifted a finger in Wisconsin. When 97% of climate scientists agree on the causes of climate change, what more do these people want?

Is ‘DWS’ referring to Bush and Rubio as circus clowns?

Yeah, the case can also be made that the global warming is not occurring. How so?

Well, all you would have to do is what Wasserman Schultz and the climate change lobby may have done-gone out and found some like-minded, and probably paid scientists to agree with their position on global warming.

Read more at http://shark-tank.com/2015/04/23/wasserman-schultz-calls-marco-rubio-and-jeb-bush-circus-performers/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Wasserman Schultz Calls Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush Circus Performers
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 11:58:41 pm »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 12:06:13 am »
So why is she the one wearing the clown wig?

What? That's not a wig?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 12:14:29 am »
I've got a aommonly-used letter that stiaks on my keyboard, which is too bad, beaause I'd like to express in no unaertain terms, what a maliaious little aunt this woman is. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 01:37:18 am »
I've got a aommonly-used letter that stiaks on my keyboard, which is too bad, beaause I'd like to express in no unaertain terms, what a maliaious little aunt this woman is.

Alever!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 03:26:07 am »
Says the woman who drives the Clown Car.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 04:10:28 am »
She is just repeating what conservative radio hosts say.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,169223.0.html
I will not back Rubio.  He’s a non-entity and never should have run.  He’s a clown. - Mike Savage