Author Topic: America's European "Allies" Desert Obama, Join China-led Infrastructure Bank  (Read 942 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
America's European "Allies" Desert Obama, Join China-led Infrastructure Bank
Tyler Durden

It appears the sea of de-dollarization has reached the shores of Europe. With Australia and UK having already moved in the direction of joining the China-led AIIB, The FT reports that France, Germany, and Italy have now all agreed to join the development bank as 'pivot to Asia' appears to be Plan B for Europe.

As Greg Sheridan previously noted, "the saga of the China Bank is almost a textbook case of the failure of Obama’s foreign policy," but as The FT concludes, the European decisions represent a significant setback for the Obama administration, which has argued that western countries could have more influence over the workings of the new bank if they stayed together on the outside. As Forbes notes, this leaves Obama with 3 uncomfortable options...

more at:  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-17/plan-b-major-european-allies-desert-obama-join-china-led-infrastructure-bank

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Two hundred and thirty-three years and millions of lives to build it up, six years and one Muslim bleep to tear it down.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mountaineer

Do we really have allies anymore (apart from Iran)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama has No allies. Even the people close to him, are all one minute away, if that is how he feels in the moment.

No trust.
No confidence.
No faith

Equals no allies. Personally and internationaly.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.