Author Topic: City Manager In Missouri Also Thinks That Ferguson Police Shooting Was An Inside Job  (Read 220 times)

rangerrebew

City Manager In Missouri Also Thinks That Ferguson Police Shooting Was An Inside Job

By Brian Carey, March 13, 2015.

Lest you think that only the only crackpots who believe that the shooting of two Ferguson police officers was an inside job are online bloggers, Fox News Channel’s Steve Harrigan interviewed a city manager from Missouri last night who said exactly the same thing.

If you were unfortunate enough to watch Hannity last night, then you probably woke up thoroughly depressed this morning. Harrigan was on hand in Ferguson and interviewed numerous protesters. All of the interviewees that we saw still think that Michael Brown did have his hands up in a surrendering posture and that Officer Darren Wilson was wrong to shoot him. That belief stands in stark contrast to the report by Eric Holder’s Justice Department.

One of the people interviewed by Harrigan was a manager of a nearby city. He was asked for his reaction to the shooting of the police officers.

“I think it was a complete setup,” he replied. “I think it was a setup between members of the police fraternity as I like to call it. I think they operate just like the KKK. I think they did it to make themselves look like a victim, when honestly the victim are black people. I think it’s just a publicity stunt. No more than that.”

He’s a city manager. Let it sink in.

Have a look at the video below.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/city-manager-in-missouri-also-thinks-that-ferguson-police-shooting-was-an-inside-job
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:01:40 pm by rangerrebew »