Author Topic: Liberal Radio Honk Says “Republicans Deserve Suicide Gene”  (Read 325 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Radio Honk Says “Republicans Deserve Suicide Gene”

Posted by Michael Strickland on Monday, March 9th, 2015 at 3:36 pm

malloyApparently this Mike Malloy fella is some kind of radio host. Like most of America, you’ve probably never heard of him, as most of the liberal radio shows tank in the ratings. To date, he’s best known for calling for open carriers to be shot. This guy also posts portions of his show to his YouTube channel, and one particular segment is rife with lunacy.

From his October 19th, 2014 edition:

“Look how these filthy, sinking Republicans responded to Obamacare… Rather than coming up with a real national health insurance, that would be single payer, they let this corporate mess go through… But people are still at the mercy of this capitalist, free market system. It’s “free” to the capitalists who run it, everyone else pays through the ass… I am convinced, that anyone who is a conservative or a Republican or religious, they are hell bent on destroying – there is some kid of a genetic twist that has occurred. Maybe this is a response to what the planet sees, as ‘look, your species has screwed everything up. So therefore, I, mother earth, Gaia, whatever you want to call it, I’m going to activate the suicide gene in your people.‘”

http://www.progressivestoday.com/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:00:29 am by rangerrebew »

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Liberal Radio Honk Says “Republicans Deserve Suicide Gene”
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 06:18:42 pm »
How did I know this was Mike Malloy before even opening the story?   They took him off, here in the Seattle area, but when he was on, the things he could say and not have the FCC shut him down and arrest him, just boggles the mind.   I remember a series of shows where he was asking  “Anonymous” of Occupy fame to hack the voting machines during the 2008 election to prevent the Romney from winning.  Using the Federal air waves to ask people to commit a felony, must be a crime in its self.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Politics4us

Re: Liberal Radio Honk Says “Republicans Deserve Suicide Gene”
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 09:54:41 am »
He has no talent. He's not funny at all.