Author Topic: I want a straight up vote. "Shoud Barrack Hussein Obama still be President?"  (Read 1084 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ohmy God. Are you kidding?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:04:27 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Absolutely, unequivocally, hell NO!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

He should have never been POTUS to begin with. :peeonobama:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I want a straight up vote in Congress.

In most other countries they call this a 'No Confidence' vote.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Congress doesn't have enough confidence in itself to have a no confidence vote on Obama.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Congress doesn't have enough confidence in itself to have a no confidence vote on Obama.

:thumbsup2:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not only should not still be President should never have been President in the first place!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Well, I'll say it one more time:  IMPEACHMENT.  It's the RIGHT thing to do!    :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.