Author Topic: I want a straight up vote. "Shoud Barrack Hussein Obama still be President?"  (Read 845 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Ohmy God. Are you kidding?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:04:27 PM by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Absolutely, unequivocally, hell NO!
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
He should have never been POTUS to begin with. :peeonobama:
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
I want a straight up vote in Congress.

In most other countries they call this a 'No Confidence' vote.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
Congress doesn't have enough confidence in itself to have a no confidence vote on Obama.
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Congress doesn't have enough confidence in itself to have a no confidence vote on Obama.

:thumbsup2:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Not only should not still be President should never have been President in the first place!

Offline libertybele

Well, I'll say it one more time:  IMPEACHMENT.  It's the RIGHT thing to do!    :patriot:
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf