Archives > Briefing Room TV

Obama "Still In Love"

<< < (2/4) > >>

massadvj:

--- Quote from: alicewonders on February 15, 2015, 02:40:56 pm ---LOL!  Please don't! 

It all started when I was a kid....and Lassie would come on television.  To this day, when I hear that theme song - I almost burst into tears!  I would always start crying when that show came on because I was afraid Lassie would REALLY be hurt on this one!  (The heck with Timmy - it was LASSIE I was worried about.)  I almost couldn't bear it - finally, my parents banned Lassie from my television viewing.  There are just things I cannot bear to watch.

Does your video show the burning?  Seriously, I can't watch that.

--- End quote ---

It does not show the burning.  Also, I can promise that neither Lassie, nor any other dog, gets hurt in it, either.

alicewonders:

--- Quote from: massadvj on February 15, 2015, 03:13:50 pm ---It does not show the burning.  Also, I can promise that neither Lassie, nor any other dog, gets hurt in it, either.

--- End quote ---

Then I will finish watching it, thank you.  Is that weird that - even today - it bothers me more to see an animal get hurt in a movie, than it does to see a person get hurt?

But the Jordanian pilot was the real thing.  I can't watch this evil anymore.

alicewonders:

--- Quote from: massadvj on February 15, 2015, 03:13:50 pm ---It does not show the burning.  Also, I can promise that neither Lassie, nor any other dog, gets hurt in it, either.

--- End quote ---

I watched it in it's entirety.  OMG, it is so powerful Victor.  I still cried of course - but I recommend it to anyone - it REALLY strikes at the heart of the truth - this is real!  And I believe it is BECAUSE of this man in the White House - and the people that are really behind all of this.  Obama is their Get Out of Jail Free card, they can do anything they want to right now and they will.

massadvj:

--- Quote from: alicewonders on February 15, 2015, 03:22:13 pm ---Then I will finish watching it, thank you.  Is that weird that - even today - it bothers me more to see an animal get hurt in a movie, than it does to see a person get hurt?

But the Jordanian pilot was the real thing.  I can't watch this evil anymore.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I think it is important that people watch the evil.  And I am someone who thinks we should hesitate to wipe out ISIS lest we leave a vacuum for Syria and Iran to fill.  I consider Iran (and its puppet master Russia) to be a greater existential threat to the USA than ISIS.  I think there is a knee jerk reaction among rednecks to want to kill some Muzzies, but the greater global strategic implications of wiping ISIS out needs to be factored in before we act.

It may be smarter to simply defend our interests by erecting an impenetrable defense for Kurdistan, and then let Iran and Syria work out their differences for the remainder of the territory.  We can always go in after they smash each other to bits and clean things up then.

alicewonders:

--- Quote from: massadvj on February 15, 2015, 03:47:53 pm ---Unfortunately, I think it is important that people watch the evil.  And I am someone who thinks we should hesitate to wipe out ISIS lest we leave a vacuum for Syria and Iran to fill.  I consider Iran (and its puppet master Russia) to be a greater existential threat to the USA than ISIS.  I think there is a knee jerk reaction among rednecks to want to kill some Muzzies, but the greater global strategic implications of wiping ISIS out needs to be factored in before we act.

It may be smarter to simply defend our interests by erecting an impenetrable defense for Kurdistan, and then let Iran and Syria work out their differences for the remainder of the territory.  We can always go in after they smash each other to bits and clean things up then.

--- End quote ---

Syria is key in all of this.  Syria is the one "Arab Spring" that Obama hasn't been able to pull off yet.  He is hell-bent on getting rid of Assad, and replacing him with the Muslim Brotherhood - with ISIS doing the dirty work. 

It is a trickedly laid out situation.  We - the US - are not going to get rid of ISIS, not while Obama is president.

I agree that everyone needs to see what evil looks like in the face - your video is eye-opening in that respect.  Evil isn't confined to the battlefield either, it can be found in Washington DC just as readily - even in the White House.

Syria, Iran, Russia - we're playing a very dangerous game with this scenario.  Does anyone have any doubt that our commander-in-chief is on the wrong side in this?  I think his master's goals are to install the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the middle east - to establish the Caliphate.  Russia has economic goals in the area, and Iran wants their own kind of Caliphate.  It is a bloody mess - and the average American doesn't have a clue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version