Author Topic: Obama "Still In Love"  (Read 9814 times)

Online massadvj

Obama "Still In Love"
« on: February 14, 2015, 02:56:46 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama "Still In Love"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 03:14:16 pm »
Could not watch it.

Disturbing.

Knowing we have a Muslim in Chief who constantly apologizes for these guys, instead of sending 10,000 Marines over there to pound them into dust.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 02:01:53 am »
Watched it up to the Jordanian pilot, couldn't watch after that.  Would have to sell your soul to Satan to be able to do that to anything.  That's what we're dealing with.

Thank you Victor.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online massadvj

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 02:04:46 pm »
Well, 240 and Alice, I am going to have to strap you in chairs, clamp your eyelids open and force you to watch my videos.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 02:40:56 pm »
Well, 240 and Alice, I am going to have to strap you in chairs, clamp your eyelids open and force you to watch my videos.

LOL!  Please don't! 

It all started when I was a kid....and Lassie would come on television.  To this day, when I hear that theme song - I almost burst into tears!  I would always start crying when that show came on because I was afraid Lassie would REALLY be hurt on this one!  (The heck with Timmy - it was LASSIE I was worried about.)  I almost couldn't bear it - finally, my parents banned Lassie from my television viewing.  There are just things I cannot bear to watch.

Does your video show the burning?  Seriously, I can't watch that.

Online massadvj

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 03:13:50 pm »
LOL!  Please don't! 

It all started when I was a kid....and Lassie would come on television.  To this day, when I hear that theme song - I almost burst into tears!  I would always start crying when that show came on because I was afraid Lassie would REALLY be hurt on this one!  (The heck with Timmy - it was LASSIE I was worried about.)  I almost couldn't bear it - finally, my parents banned Lassie from my television viewing.  There are just things I cannot bear to watch.

Does your video show the burning?  Seriously, I can't watch that.

It does not show the burning.  Also, I can promise that neither Lassie, nor any other dog, gets hurt in it, either.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 03:22:13 pm »
It does not show the burning.  Also, I can promise that neither Lassie, nor any other dog, gets hurt in it, either.

Then I will finish watching it, thank you.  Is that weird that - even today - it bothers me more to see an animal get hurt in a movie, than it does to see a person get hurt?

But the Jordanian pilot was the real thing.  I can't watch this evil anymore.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 03:42:25 pm »

I watched it in it's entirety.  OMG, it is so powerful Victor.  I still cried of course - but I recommend it to anyone - it REALLY strikes at the heart of the truth - this is real!  And I believe it is BECAUSE of this man in the White House - and the people that are really behind all of this.  Obama is their Get Out of Jail Free card, they can do anything they want to right now and they will.

Online massadvj

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 03:47:53 pm »
Then I will finish watching it, thank you.  Is that weird that - even today - it bothers me more to see an animal get hurt in a movie, than it does to see a person get hurt?

But the Jordanian pilot was the real thing.  I can't watch this evil anymore.

Unfortunately, I think it is important that people watch the evil.  And I am someone who thinks we should hesitate to wipe out ISIS lest we leave a vacuum for Syria and Iran to fill.  I consider Iran (and its puppet master Russia) to be a greater existential threat to the USA than ISIS.  I think there is a knee jerk reaction among rednecks to want to kill some Muzzies, but the greater global strategic implications of wiping ISIS out needs to be factored in before we act.

It may be smarter to simply defend our interests by erecting an impenetrable defense for Kurdistan, and then let Iran and Syria work out their differences for the remainder of the territory.  We can always go in after they smash each other to bits and clean things up then.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 04:07:09 pm »
Unfortunately, I think it is important that people watch the evil.  And I am someone who thinks we should hesitate to wipe out ISIS lest we leave a vacuum for Syria and Iran to fill.  I consider Iran (and its puppet master Russia) to be a greater existential threat to the USA than ISIS.  I think there is a knee jerk reaction among rednecks to want to kill some Muzzies, but the greater global strategic implications of wiping ISIS out needs to be factored in before we act.

It may be smarter to simply defend our interests by erecting an impenetrable defense for Kurdistan, and then let Iran and Syria work out their differences for the remainder of the territory.  We can always go in after they smash each other to bits and clean things up then.

Syria is key in all of this.  Syria is the one "Arab Spring" that Obama hasn't been able to pull off yet.  He is hell-bent on getting rid of Assad, and replacing him with the Muslim Brotherhood - with ISIS doing the dirty work. 

It is a trickedly laid out situation.  We - the US - are not going to get rid of ISIS, not while Obama is president.

I agree that everyone needs to see what evil looks like in the face - your video is eye-opening in that respect.  Evil isn't confined to the battlefield either, it can be found in Washington DC just as readily - even in the White House.

Syria, Iran, Russia - we're playing a very dangerous game with this scenario.  Does anyone have any doubt that our commander-in-chief is on the wrong side in this?  I think his master's goals are to install the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the middle east - to establish the Caliphate.  Russia has economic goals in the area, and Iran wants their own kind of Caliphate.  It is a bloody mess - and the average American doesn't have a clue.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2015, 04:34:04 pm »
Syria is key in all of this.  Syria is the one "Arab Spring" that Obama hasn't been able to pull off yet.  He is hell-bent on getting rid of Assad, and replacing him with the Muslim Brotherhood - with ISIS doing the dirty work. 

It is a trickedly laid out situation.  We - the US - are not going to get rid of ISIS, not while Obama is president.

I agree that everyone needs to see what evil looks like in the face - your video is eye-opening in that respect.  Evil isn't confined to the battlefield either, it can be found in Washington DC just as readily - even in the White House.

Syria, Iran, Russia - we're playing a very dangerous game with this scenario.  Does anyone have any doubt that our commander-in-chief is on the wrong side in this?  I think his master's goals are to install the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the middle east - to establish the Caliphate.  Russia has economic goals in the area, and Iran wants their own kind of Caliphate.  It is a bloody mess - and the average American doesn't have a clue.

Obama wanted ISIS and the 'levant' (as he calls it, which includes Israel). Obama wanted the caliphate and believes in all that 12th Imam horseshit.

The Arab Spring was supposed to be ISIS, only with Obama's BFFs in the Muslim Brotherhood running the show. Obama wanted Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Jordan, and eventually Turkey all under the domination of his crew the Muslim Brotherhood. The Arab Spring had nothing to do with freedom, as the toadies in the American media reported, it was the exact opposite of freedom as the people of Egypt quickly figured out.

It was about Obama taking over the M.E. by proxy with his Muslim Brotherhood. Fortunately, like everything Obama does, it failed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online massadvj

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 04:55:53 pm »
Obama wanted ISIS and the 'levant' (as he calls it, which includes Israel). Obama wanted the caliphate and believes in all that 12th Imam horseshit.

The Arab Spring was supposed to be ISIS, only with Obama's BFFs in the Muslim Brotherhood running the show. Obama wanted Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Jordan, and eventually Turkey all under the domination of his crew the Muslim Brotherhood. The Arab Spring had nothing to do with freedom, as the toadies in the American media reported, it was the exact opposite of freedom as the people of Egypt quickly figured out.

It was about Obama taking over the M.E. by proxy with his Muslim Brotherhood. Fortunately, like everything Obama does, it failed.

I agree with most of this.  I add this.  I am inclined to think that ISIS was initially aided and abetted by our own covert forces, and every time any investigation gets close to disclosing that truth, it gets shut down.  This suggests to me that Republican as well as Democrat hands are culpable.

I also think that we have a tendency to draw distinctions between Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban and the Muslim Brotherhood when they all represent factions of the same movement, which is Wahhabism.  There are three key political movements: secular Sunni, Wahhabi and Shiite.  The secular Sunnis until now have been the great enablers of Wahhabism.  Jordan deciding to attack them could signal an end to that, but I don't think so.

The goal of Wahhabi terrorism is to draw us in.  We should not take the bait without having strategic goals that are in our interest and achievable.  There are two cancers: Wahhabi and Shiite.  Why not let the two cancers fight each other while we sit on the sidelines, making sure they do not invade our space?

When Hitler was fighting the Russians it was a win/win for us.  So long as ISIS fights Assad and the ayatollahs that is a win/win for us as well. 

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 04:58:06 pm »

I think the Occupy Wall Street "movement" was orchestrated by the same "folks" who have orchestrated the Arab Spring.  They haven't been successful yet, but we can see that they don't give up.  Ever.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2015, 05:03:15 pm »
I agree with most of this.  I add this.  I am inclined to think that ISIS was initially aided and abetted by our own covert forces, and every time any investigation gets close to disclosing that truth, it gets shut down.  This suggests to me that Republican as well as Democrat hands are culpable.

I also think that we have a tendency to draw distinctions between Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban and the Muslim Brotherhood when they all represent factions of the same movement, which is Wahhabism.  There are three key political movements: secular Sunni, Wahhabi and Shiite.  The secular Sunnis until now have been the great enablers of Wahhabism.  Jordan deciding to attack them could signal an end to that, but I don't think so.

The goal of Wahhabi terrorism is to draw us in.  We should not take the bait without having strategic goals that are in our interest and achievable.  There are two cancers: Wahhabi and Shiite.  Why not let the two cancers fight each other while we sit on the sidelines, making sure they do not invade our space?

When Hitler was fighting the Russians it was a win/win for us.  So long as ISIS fights Assad and the ayatollahs that is a win/win for us as well.

Is ISIS Sunni or Shiite?

Online massadvj

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2015, 05:38:01 pm »
Is ISIS Sunni or Shiite?

Sunni.  Funded initially with Sunni money.  If you listen to the media, people like the Saudis don't like them but pay them off to keep them from disrupting their own countries.  But it goes deeper than that.  Sunni countries, and one Christian country (Lebanon), have survived for many years by paying the radicals to leave them alone.  The only countries in the Middle East that refuse to play ball with radical Wahhabis are Iran and Israel. 

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2015, 05:50:43 pm »
Sunni.  Funded initially with Sunni money.  If you listen to the media, people like the Saudis don't like them but pay them off to keep them from disrupting their own countries.  But it goes deeper than that.  Sunni countries, and one Christian country (Lebanon), have survived for many years by paying the radicals to leave them alone.  The only countries in the Middle East that refuse to play ball with radical Wahhabis are Iran and Israel.

It seems to be getting ready to boil over the pot.  Maybe getting ready for some new alliances, new maps?

Online massadvj

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2015, 09:34:55 pm »
It seems to be getting ready to boil over the pot.  Maybe getting ready for some new alliances, new maps?

Yes.