Author Topic: Shock poll: Warren leads Clinton in Iowa, N.H.  (Read 3460 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Shock poll: Warren leads Clinton in Iowa, N.H.
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2015, 03:12:02 am »
1. Define "legitimate" conservative.

2. What percent of the electorate do you think is comprised of "legitimate" conservatives, both male and female.

I believe women in general, democrat, independent, and even "not legitimate" Republicans would vote for a first woman President, Hillary,  Elizabeth or otherwise.

There were some black Republicans who voted for Obama, race over sense.

I can give you a negative definition.

NO one who votes for either Hillary or Pocahontas is a conservative.

Period.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 03:28:59 am »
The biggest factor the Republicans have working in their favor is Obama himself. 2014 was not a one-off election. The Democratic candidate will have a lot of 'splainin' to do to the swing voter. Our job will be to put the best Republican in the best position to win. THAT is what I fear we may be unable to do.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 03:35:24 am »
The biggest factor the Republicans have working in their favor is Obama himself. 2014 was not a one-off election. The Democratic candidate will have a lot of 'splainin' to do to the swing voter. Our job will be to put the best Republican in the best position to win. THAT is what I fear we may be unable to do.

And the big question is "How do we do that?"  How do we harness our energy in a very diverse party into defeating the real enemy?

One of the biggest problems on the right is that people are so individualistic that they can't see the bigger picture.

We have a tailwind going in to 2016 with the horrors of the Obama administration, his feckless foreign policy and the danger he's putting us in, and the fact that we won both chambers of Congress BIG time in 2014.

Certainly beating either Hillary or Warren should be first and foremost in all of our minds, but for some, it isn't, and that's a BIG problem.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2015, 03:40:45 am »
And the big question is "How do we do that?"  How do we harness our energy in a very diverse party into defeating the real enemy?

One of the biggest problems on the right is that people are so individualistic that they can't see the bigger picture.

We have a tailwind going in to 2016 with the horrors of the Obama administration, his feckless foreign policy and the danger he's putting us in, and the fact that we won both chambers of Congress BIG time in 2014.

Certainly beating either Hillary or Warren should be first and foremost in all of our minds, but for some, it isn't, and that's a BIG problem.

Agreed m'lady. We are likely to be fractured with chasms as wide as the Grand Canyon while sending in a deeply wounded candidate with depleted resources.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2015, 03:55:09 am »
Agreed m'lady. We are likely to be fractured with chasms as wide as the Grand Canyon while sending in a deeply wounded candidate with depleted resources.

Well, having fewer debates will help.

And finding at least one moderator that isn't a hardcore leftist wouldn't hurt either.

Ripping each other to shreds and then allowing the leftist media to deal a death blow isn't exactly a "battle plan."    **nononono*

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2015, 03:56:20 am »
"... showing Sen. Elizabeth Warren ahead of dominant Democrat Hillary Clinton."

NONONONONONONONONO!

THINGS ONCE IMAGINED CANNOT BE UNIMAGINED!

MY BRAIN!

MYBRAINMYBRAINMYBRAIN!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 03:58:54 am by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline speekinout

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2015, 04:34:40 am »
"... showing Sen. Elizabeth Warren ahead of dominant Democrat Hillary Clinton."

NONONONONONONONONO!

THINGS ONCE IMAGINED CANNOT BE UNIMAGINED!

MY BRAIN!

MYBRAINMYBRAINMYBRAIN!

If hillary actually looked like that she'd win in a landslide. But she doesn't and she won't.  :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2015, 11:54:55 am »
I don't understand how this is a 'shock' poll? Hillary isn't left wing enough for the yutes.  Hillary has way to much baggage, in more ways than one.  :smokin:

Exactly.  Hillary is still under investigation and right now the lefties are in a panic.  I think Warren will emerge as the Dem nominee.  However she is more dangerous to this country and to America as we know it than Barrack.  The progressives love her! 

The GOPe worrying about defeating Hillary with Jeb in my humble opinion is futile and just shows how out of touch they are with the "undercurrents" that are in this country.  I think you will see a progressive liberal candidate such as Warren against a TEA candidate such as Cruz.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.