Author Topic: Tom Tancredo: I May Run For President on Muslim-Ban Platform  (Read 2066 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Tom Tancredo: I May Run For President on Muslim-Ban Platform
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 05:39:11 am »
I have no problem with evicting all Muslims. This is a culture which worships violence and death. And they make no secret of it. Muslims all over the world are screaming from the mountain tops that they want to kill and destroy Western civilization. It is not like some secret plot. They say it openly and to your face. "We want to KILL you."

So why? Why would we allow these proven murderers and thugs and terrorists to live among us? It is insanity. Let them all go kill each other for Allah, which they are very good at doing, by the way.

We do not need them here. I know shipping them all back would be terrible. But, I think we have no choice. If Muslims want to kill everybody, then let them. As they do it on their own land, not mine.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 05:43:59 am »
I have no problem with evicting all Muslims. This is a culture which worships violence and death. And they make no secret of it. Muslims all over the world are screaming from the mountain tops that they want to kill and destroy Western civilization. It is not like some secret plot. They say it openly and to your face. "We want to KILL you."

So why? Why would we allow these proven murderers and thugs and terrorists to live among us? It is insanity. Let them all go kill each other for Allah, which they are very good at doing, by the way.

We do not need them here. I know shipping them all back would be terrible. But, I think we have no choice. If Muslims want to kill everybody, then let them. As they do it on their own land, not mine.

:amen: 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 01:01:18 pm »
/snicker

Under the form of government the US has, third parties are suicide.  The history of third parties has been one of nothing but disaster.  It might help you if you started reading some history.  There's a first time for everything.

"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates