Author Topic: Amb. John Bolton: Obama’s Strategy On Terrorism Rooted In Marxism  (Read 385 times)

rangerrebew

Amb. John Bolton: Obama’s Strategy On Terrorism Rooted In Marxism

By Brian Carey, January 16, 2015.

Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton appeared on Greta last night to discuss the Obama administration’s approach to the war on terror. He said that the President’s strategy is rooted in Marxism.

Host Greta Van Susteren noted a London Times op-ed jointly written by both President Obama and UK Prime Minister David Cameron emphasizing the importance of jobs to help reduce the threat of terrorism.

Bolton wasn’t impressed with that line of thought.

“The terrorist threat does not come from economic deprivation,” he said. “That is leftist ideology. It’s really Marxist ideology, that all of this religion, politics is really the superstructure of economics and the primitive belief that if it weren’t for poverty, everything would be fine in the world.”

“Some of the worst terrorists are among the best educated and come from well-off people, Osama bin Laden being example number one,” Bolton said.

Have a look at the video below.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/amb-john-bolton-obamas-strategy-on-terrorism-rooted-in-marxism/
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:55:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Amb. John Bolton: Obama’s Strategy On Terrorism Rooted In Marxism
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 03:57:55 pm »
Obama’s Strategy On Terrorism Rooted In Marxism

Of course it is! Obama is a Marxist!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

Re: Amb. John Bolton: Obama’s Strategy On Terrorism Rooted In Marxism
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 09:49:13 pm »
Of course it is! Obama is a Marxist!

That was RACIST!! Calling a black man a Marxist.  How could you? :silly: