Author Topic: RAND PAUL: A THIRD ROMNEY RUN ‘THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY’  (Read 690 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RAND PAUL: A THIRD ROMNEY RUN ‘THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY’
« on: January 15, 2015, 02:36:59 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/15/rand-paul-a-third-romney-run-the-definition-of-insanity/

by CHARLIE SPIERING 15 Jan 2015

Sen. Rand Paul continues to pan the thought of another Mitt Romney run for president, more recently calling the idea “the definition of insanity.”

“When you do the same thing and expect a different result, it’s sort of what Einstein said, that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result,” he said in an interview with the New Hampshire Journal’s John DiStaso.

Paul traveled extensively in New Hampshire yesterday, making campaign-style stops to promote his own style of presidential politics.

But the Kentucky senator spent a lot of time talking to reporters and shooting down the idea of a Romney candidacy.

“A couple of months ago he said that he’d had his chance and it was time for somebody new. He was probably right when he said that,” he told the Journal.

Paul is the most vocal presidential candidate openly criticizing Romney after the former Massachusetts governor and failed presidential candidate signaled interest in a 2016 run.

“I think he’s had his chance and I think it’s time for some fresh blood,” Paul said to the Daily Signal earlier this week.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: RAND PAUL: A THIRD ROMNEY RUN ‘THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY’
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 02:58:30 pm »
Okay. Here we go again.

I have strong libertarian leanings and I like Rand Paul a lot. Good speaker, strong advocate for liberty – no executive experience. And that's important to me.

Look at it this way. It is often said that it's easier for the people we put in positions of leadership to make matters worse than it is for them to solve problems and make things better. Obama is a prime example. He's an incompetent party boy – some would say, an evil Manchurian candidate. All he's done is make matters much, much, worse.

Without executive experience, political philosophy is not enough to make things better. You have to be able to put things into action. That requires the kind of people skills that only a great manager has developed over a long career putting the team together, managing his people, oversight and review of his office procedures and performance. These skills are important for a president to have.

I wish Rand Paul a long career and I look forward to voting for him for president, someday.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 02:33:50 am »
Okay. Here we go again.

I have strong libertarian leanings and I like Rand Paul a lot. Good speaker, strong advocate for liberty – no executive experience. And that's important to me.

Look at it this way. It is often said that it's easier for the people we put in positions of leadership to make matters worse than it is for them to solve problems and make things better. Obama is a prime example. He's an incompetent party boy – some would say, an evil Manchurian candidate. All he's done is make matters much, much, worse.

Without executive experience, political philosophy is not enough to make things better. You have to be able to put things into action. That requires the kind of people skills that only a great manager has developed over a long career putting the team together, managing his people, oversight and review of his office procedures and performance. These skills are important for a president to have.

I wish Rand Paul a long career and I look forward to voting for him for president, someday.

I have been a long time follower, advocate and supporter of his father Ron Paul.  They have some differences; one of them being his father never wavered on issues where Rand has.  Secondly, I can forgo the "executive experience" but Rand's views on foreign policy...well, it...has much to be desired and would be leery of voting for him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 02:51:32 am »
How many times did his dad run?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 03:46:55 am »
How many times did his dad run?

3x ... and there is a petition that has started urging him to run again
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 04:09:10 am »
There really is no call for that. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 01:59:05 pm »
3x ... and there is a petition that has started urging him to run again

It was rhetorical but thanks. I didn't know about the petition.