Author Topic: Democrats: “Don’t Call Them Muslim Or Islamic Terrorists”.  (Read 897 times)

rangerrebew

.January 9, 2015 - FL Senate Jack Latvala Sweating Political BulletsJanuary 9, 2015 - French Govt To Blame For Radical Islamic Attack In ParisJanuary 10, 2015 - Obama Going To Cuba, Rubio Plans Congressional Hearing Stand offJanuary 10, 2015 - Mitt Romney Looks To Run For President in 2016...

Democrats: “Don’t Call Them Muslim Or Islamic Terrorists”.

Barack Obama/ SHARK TANK

Democrats: “Don’t Call Them Muslim Or Islamic Terrorists”
Posted by: Javier Manjarres on January 8, 2015

You just can’t make this stuff up. The former head of the Democrat Party, Howard “The Screamer” Dean is all bothered about Islamic terrorists being called “Muslim terrorists,” even after they were heard shouting “Allahu akbar” while they were mowing down people with their AK-47’s.

“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists. They’re about as Muslim as I am,” he said. “I mean, they have no respect for anybody else’s life, that’s not what the Koran says. And, you know Europe has an enormous radical problem. … I think ISIS is a cult. Not an Islamic cult. I think it’s a cult.”

This is sheer ignorance by Dean and others like Secretary of State John Kerry, an President Obama, who failed to call the Paris attack a Islamic terrorist attack.

Dean mentions the teachings of the Koran, so let’s bring out some of those teachings into the light.

Quran (25:52) – “Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness…” “Strive against” is Jihad

Quran (33:60-62) – “If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter.”

Quran (47:3-4) – “Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord… So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah’s Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)… If it had been Allah’s Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.”

Quran (48:29) – “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves”

Quran (61:4) – “Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way” Religion of Peace, indeed! The verse explicitly refers to “battle array” meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict. This is followed by (61:9): “He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist.”
Quran (61:10-12) – “O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of ‘Adn – Eternity [‘Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.”

MUCH MORE..
Read more at http://shark-tank.com/2015/01/08/democrats-dont-call-them-muslim-or-islamic-terrorists/