Author Topic: The West After the Charlie Hebdo Massacre  (Read 632 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The West After the Charlie Hebdo Massacre
« on: January 08, 2015, 06:02:12 pm »
http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/01/the-west-after-the-charlie-hebdo-massacre/

The West After the Charlie Hebdo Massacre
by Fjordman

My first thoughts after the Islamic Jihadist attack on the offices of the satirical paper Charlie Hebdo in Paris focused on those who were brutally murdered and the families who lost loved ones.

My second thought was that this attack had clearly involved some planning. This was not some random crime. It was an act of war, as Geert Wilders correctly pointed out. It was an act of war the same way as the Jihadist attacks of September 11, 2001 in the USA. A war has been declared on Western civilization, yet Western ruling elites refuse to acknowledge this. They still treat Islamic attacks as a law and order problem. It is not. Not anymore.

The massacre on January 7, 2015 took place in one of the largest cities in Europe, the capital of one of the largest countries in Europe. It hit a target that was already known to be a potential target for Islamic terrorists. Despite this, the country’s authorities were unable to prevent the attack. This is an indirect admission that Western authorities can no longer guarantee the safety of their citizens. There are now simply too many Muslims and potential Jihadists in a country such as France to keep effective control over all of them.

Charlie Hebdo’s staff were murdered in cold blood specifically because they had made fun of Islam and its founder in some cartoons. Free speech is very important, but it’s one battleground in a wider war to preserve our civilization. The only way we can win is through physical separation. As long as Muslims are here in significant numbers, we will not have freedom of speech. It’s that simple.

The other alternative is the Singapore solution, where free speech is banned for everybody, including Muslims. In Singapore they actually arrest radical imams and regulate what they say. Nobody has freedom of speech, but at least it is equally enforced for everybody. In the West, radical Muslims now have free speech whereas Islam-critics are harassed. At the same time, the authorities in Singapore take unofficial steps to import non-Muslim immigrants in order to keep the number of Muslims down, despite high Muslim birth rates.

Singapore is the only way a Multicultural society with a large Muslim minority can work, at least for a while: a soft-authoritarian model with no free speech.

If you have a big Muslim minority, you must be strong and willing to fight. Like the Russians or the Israelis. If you are not willing to fight, you lose badly.

Our freedom of speech is already diminished with the Muslims we have in the Western world today. And their numbers keep growing fast. As long as we have a significant number of Muslims here, we may never be able to regain our freedom of speech. That is a sad fact, but it is nevertheless a fact. They may win, by sheer brutality and willingness to kill.

A few of our people, such as Lars Hedegaard or the editors of Charlie Hebdo, might be willing to die for offending Islam. However, they constitute a small minority. Most people will simply adjust. Violence and intimidation works. It has for millennia.

Once you kill off the few people who are willing to die, the rest will quietly bow their necks. As long as the number of Muslims willing to kill is higher than the number of non-Muslims willing to die, they win. This is mathematics, not politics. Islam is a highly effective and evolved killer ideology.

Look at Fox News. Have they republished the Mohammed cartoons yet? As far as I know, no. Which means that they have submitted to sharia law and de facto Islamic rule, even if they don’t realize or admit this.

Fox News and other “strong conservative” news outlets will huff and puff for a while, but they won’t generally republish the cartoons. That is my prediction, but I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Muslims have every reason to gloat. So far, they are winning. They have been winning for decades, at least since the Salman Rushdie affair in 1989.

More practicing Muslims means more people willing to kill those who criticize or mock Islam. In short, as long as the total number of Muslims in your society is growing, you are losing. Everything else is hot air and empty talk. You are not winning until the total number of Muslims in your society is decreasing.

By that measure, every single Western country is currently losing badly.

Our political leaders say very little about changing the immigration policies. So what if Muslim immigrants speak better English, French or German? This simply means that they can say “Islam should rule” in more fluent English, French or German. It doesn’t change anything. They shouldn’t be here in the first place.

We must halt Muslim immigration in all forms and make our countries Islam-unfriendly by banning any practice of sharia law. That is the very minimum policy that should be advocated by any serious Western political leader.

Online Fishrrman

Re: The West After the Charlie Hebdo Massacre
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:04:57 pm »
A strong posting by the great pro-Western blogger Fjordman, on the Gates of Vienna website.

I sense that the Western World will ultimately slip towards what Fjordman refers to as "the Singapore solution".

Unable to confront the conundrum of banning islam in [so-called] "free" Western societies, leaders will ultimately move to limit freedom of expression for ALL groups and religions.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 06:13:54 pm »
A strong posting by the great pro-Western blogger Fjordman, on the Gates of Vienna website.

I sense that the Western World will ultimately slip towards what Fjordman refers to as "the Singapore solution".

Unable to confront the conundrum of banning islam in [so-called] "free" Western societies, leaders will ultimately move to limit freedom of expression for ALL groups and religions.

That is precisely what the outcome will be...it meets the goals of the left and multiculturalism as well.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 06:22:35 pm »
Make no mistake: The dominant philosophy in the west - including America - progressive, leftist, multiculturalism is not willing to fight Islam. To fight Islam, they would have to reject the fundamental premises of their belief system.  They will not do this, they will die (and allow our deaths) and see their nations destroyed first. They are willing to restrict other rights and other philiosophies and their own citizens, however.  This is why the Singapore solution is their next step.

The only other solution is for the current dominant philosophy to lose adherents and no longer be dominant.  That will take generations, privation and destitution.

...Bob Dylan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 06:48:41 pm »
My advice is for France to round up about 300 of their muslim extremists, and sentence them to life in prison for incitement to the actual violent acts which have taken place.

And then keep them in prison. And in response to those who take issue, state the alternative is to start deporting muslims, since they seem incapable of adopting French civility, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 07:25:20 pm »
truth_seeker wrote above:
[[  And in response to those who take issue, state the alternative is to start deporting muslims, since they seem incapable of adopting French civility, etc. ]]

As I've stated repeatedly since I became a poster here, Western Europeans have but two possible futures:
1. Boxcars,
or
2. Burquas.

If they cannot find the inner strength with which to choose option #1, they are going to end up with option #2 as a matter of course.

From the look of what you wrote above, I sense you're coming around to my position...

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 08:45:37 pm »
Much has been made about the one journalist who proclaimed that he would rather die standing than live on his knees.  That's a nice sentiment but that is not the question at hand.  We see many there in France who are saying that they are willing to die for their beliefs...but that is not the question that faces them.  These people are happy and satisfied with their moral position as victims.

The question is not whether they are willing to die for their beliefs, the question is are they willing to kill for their beliefs.

Because we know most certainly that those coming to take their country and kill and enslave them are definitely willing to kill for their beliefs.  You will not stop them by being willing to die for your beliefs, you can only stop them by being willing to kill for them.  I do not see France...or Europe...or the most dominant group in America...being willing to do that.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country
...George S. Patton

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 08:47:52 pm »
Much has been made about the one journalist who proclaimed that he would rather die standing than live on his knees.  That's a nice sentiment but that is not the question at hand.  We see many there in France who are saying that they are willing to die for their beliefs...but that is not the question that faces them.  These people are happy and satisfied with their moral position as victims.

The question is not whether they are willing to die for their beliefs, the question is are they willing to kill for their beliefs.

Because we know most certainly that those coming to take their country and kill and enslave them are definitely willing to kill for their beliefs.  You will not stop them by being willing to die for your beliefs, you can only stop them by being willing to kill for them.  I do not see France...or Europe...or the most dominant group in America...being willing to do that.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country
...George S. Patton

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 12:21:04 am »
What is necessary is a Cliven Bundy response.  It is the resposibility of government to protect it's citizens.  Job One, no debate, period.
When the government abdicates that responsibility, it falls to the citizens to protect themselves.  Regardless of MSM opinion pieces.  Regardless of any governmental interference.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 12:21:29 am by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 03:13:30 am »
olde north wrote above (and worth repeating):
[[ What is necessary is a Cliven Bundy response.  It is the resposibility of government to protect it's citizens.  Job One, no debate, period.
When the government abdicates that responsibility, it falls to the citizens to protect themselves.  Regardless of MSM opinion pieces.  Regardless of any governmental interference. ]]

I can foresee this happening en masse someday, and the growing threat of islam may become the cause that precipitates it.

Some or all of Europe will have to fall to islam first, as the "government of the United States" continues to lie before its own people (and if you don't think that the government be lyin', just turn on your tv and tune in to D.C.).

But I sense at this point somewhere ahead, the majority of Americans -- at least the majority with European-based ancestry -- will have had enough of the lies, particularly those regarding islam, and enough of the government's refusal to fight against it.

A spark or two, a certain combination of events may set things off.
And then..... "Cliven Bundy" writ large, maybe on a national scale.

I've mentioned before that someday The West will "wake up" to the threat and the goals of islam -- either just before it's too late, or just after.

In Europe, unless it comes soon, that moment may be too late for them.

But Americans seem to have a stronger sense of self-preservation, and unlike most of the rest of the world, a large number of ordinary citizens are armed.

I pray that "our moment" comes "just before"...

Offline olde north church

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 10:16:40 am »
olde north wrote above (and worth repeating):
[[ What is necessary is a Cliven Bundy response.  It is the resposibility of government to protect it's citizens.  Job One, no debate, period.
When the government abdicates that responsibility, it falls to the citizens to protect themselves.  Regardless of MSM opinion pieces.  Regardless of any governmental interference. ]]

I can foresee this happening en masse someday, and the growing threat of islam may become the cause that precipitates it.

Some or all of Europe will have to fall to islam first, as the "government of the United States" continues to lie before its own people (and if you don't think that the government be lyin', just turn on your tv and tune in to D.C.).

But I sense at this point somewhere ahead, the majority of Americans -- at least the majority with European-based ancestry -- will have had enough of the lies, particularly those regarding islam, and enough of the government's refusal to fight against it.

A spark or two, a certain combination of events may set things off.
And then..... "Cliven Bundy" writ large, maybe on a national scale.

I've mentioned before that someday The West will "wake up" to the threat and the goals of islam -- either just before it's too late, or just after.

In Europe, unless it comes soon, that moment may be too late for them.

But Americans seem to have a stronger sense of self-preservation, and unlike most of the rest of the world, a large number of ordinary citizens are armed.

I pray that "our moment" comes "just before"...

re:  Europe
Think how long it took for Europe to respond to Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin.  We're not even close to the tipping point for them to act to save themselves.

re:  America
With every new firearms permit and new movement toward state legislature loosening of firearms restrictions we are preparing ourselves.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.