Author Topic: The First RINO to Be Primaried in 2016 Will Be…  (Read 2029 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The First RINO to Be Primaried in 2016 Will Be…
« on: December 08, 2014, 05:57:04 pm »
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/12/08/the-first-rino-to-be-primaried-in-2016-will-be/

The First RINO to Be Primaried in 2016 Will Be…

December 8, 2014 By Matthew Burke

“The defeat of House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions (TX-32) should be the number one goal of every Republican primary voter in Texas Congressional District 32, and every conservative donor, activist and organization across America,” writes Conservative HQ  on Monday, a site ran by legendary conservative activist Richard Viguerie, author of the book, Conservatives Betrayed, How George W. Bush and Other Big Government Republicans Hijacked the Conservative Cause.

Congressman Pete Sessions (not to be confused with Senator Jeff Sessions, who actually believes in the U.S. Constitution), caused a firestorm among Tea Party conservatives when, after initially condemning Obama’s unconstitutional amnesty executive order, he now has performed a complete flip-flop, promising to use all of his “assets and resources” to make sure that not one person is “thrown out” or “deported,” a new stance that has open borders communist Chicago Rep. Luis Gutierrez literally overflowing with joy.

“My heart was filled with a lot of joy when you said that people who are working here, who don’t present a danger, basically should be set aside, that those aren’t the people we should be going after,” Gutierrez said about Pete Sessions statement in support of foreign invaders.

From the seething statement entitled, Primary Target Acquired:

Conservatives have not forgotten that Pete Sessions, along with the now defeated Eric Cantor, was the architect of last summer’s discredited (and ultimately withdrawn) House Republican strategy of “deem and pass” Obamacare funding.

But Pete Sessions’ latest betrayal – using his powerful Rules Committee Chairmanship to end run regular order and surreptitiously insinuate anti-conservative language into the House’s alleged anti-amnesty bill – should bring conservatives into open and continuous confrontation with him.

And we conservatives should make no mistake about it – this is not some gentlemanly policy debate where we can have a family disagreement among Republicans about whether to cut spending in program “A” or program “B.”

This is a Republican leader openly declaring he is joining Democrat Rep. Luis Gutierrez, one of the most radical liberal open borders Democrats, to thwart conservatives and grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

“The insult and outrage Pete Sessions offered to the millions of grassroots conservatives who just worked and donated and voted to give Republicans the largest House Majority they have had since 1947 cannot be overstated,” the statement continues.

Rep. Sessions, who spent many multiples of Republican challenger Katrina Pierson, a Tea Party activist, in this years primary election, defeated Pierson 63.6% to 36.4%, due largely to his large corporate donors.

“If we have a country left come 2016, and Pete Sessions is still in office, I may consider another run,” Pierson wrote in an email to Breitbart.

video at link
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 06:21:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: The First RINO to Be Primaried in 2016 Will Be…
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 06:12:49 pm »
I may not emotionally survive the 2016 election cycle.  Look at the "at your throat" comments already.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 06:18:45 pm »
I tried my very best to get Pete Sessions primaried THIS time around!

I hope the voters in his district are NOW wide awake and will remember in 2016!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 06:20:36 pm »
I may not emotionally survive the 2016 election cycle.  Look at the "at your throat" comments already.

Politics is a ROUGH game!  You should know that by now and not let it affect you so personally!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 06:33:51 pm »
Politics is a ROUGH game!  You should know that by now and not let it affect you so personally!

It is not me making it personal.  Let's do a test:

I support Jeb Bush for 2016.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 06:36:03 pm »

That's fine by me as long as you know that I am going to fight you every step of the way UNTIL the primaries are over and done with!

I'll be supporting either Scott Walker or Rick Perry for as long as they are in it!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:01:46 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 06:41:07 pm »

:silly:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 03:02:45 am »

What are your reasons?

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 03:43:43 am »
What are your reasons?

I don't. I was just tweakin' things.
John Steinbeck

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 09:27:48 am »
I tried my very best to get Pete Sessions primaried THIS time around!

I hope the voters in his district are NOW wide awake and will remember in 2016!

Did you donate time, money, or both to the shoplifter?

http://www.texasobserver.org/katrina-pierson-bubble-bursts/

Katrina Pierson, the longtime tea party activist from Garland who’s challenging Dallas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions, is having a bad few weeks.

First, Pierson acknowledged that she had been arrested in 1997, when she was 20, for shoplifting at a Plano J.C. Penney’s—not, altogether, a big deal. Pierson’s talked a lot about how she’s turned her life around after a hardscrabble upbringing, and if anything, the arrest fit into her personal narrative. Then, Slate‘s Dave Weigel attended a Pierson campaign event and characterized her as a “long shot” who exemplified the emptiness of this year’s tea party challengers in Texas. Hurtful, maybe, but probably not a big deal either: Pierson’s potential voters probably aren’t huge Slate readers.

A bigger deal: On Sunday night, the Quorum Report’s Scott Braddock pointed out that Pierson received some $11,000 in unemployment benefits from the Texas Workforce Commission from January 2012 to November 2013—meaning she was receiving government support during a period in which she consulted for Ted Cruz’s senate campaign and was planning for her own run.

Pierson has been a hyperactive tea party organizer for years, doing countless media appearances and traveling extensively around the country to spread her message. When I first met her in the summer of 2011, she was teaching a darkly conspiratorial class on the United Nation’s “Agenda 21″ at a meeting of the Waco Tea Party. Under the UN’s aegis, she told the frightened crowd, Americans would be forced into crowded apartment buildings, and UN-empowered block captains would be “given police power over your neighborhoods.”

Please run more people like her.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 02:06:01 pm »

Screw you and the horse you rode in on!

Looking for "perfect" candidates is very much like looking for hen's teeth! Their ain't any!

And Yes! I would support her today, warts and all, over that bought and paid for chamber of commerce stooge Pete Sessions!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 05:48:34 pm »
Screw you and the horse you rode in on!

Looking for "perfect" candidates is very much like looking for hen's teeth! Their ain't any!

And Yes! I would support her today, warts and all, over that bought and paid for chamber of commerce stooge Pete Sessions!

That is fantastic to hear you sweet talker.  Katrina only lost the primary by 30 points and she was so bad even Sheriff Joe Arpaio un-endorsed her.  Run her again and don't forget to send more money to Freedomworks.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/freedomworks-endorses-primary-challenge-to-rep-pete-sessions

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 05:56:39 pm »
That is fantastic to hear you sweet talker.  Katrina only lost the primary by 30 points and she was so bad even Sheriff Joe Arpaio un-endorsed her.  Run her again and don't forget to send more money to Freedomworks.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/freedomworks-endorses-primary-challenge-to-rep-pete-sessions

I have no idea as to who might step up to run in the primary against sessions next time but be assured that I will be supporting who ever that is!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 05:57:20 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 05:57:58 pm »
The idiocy of already talking about wasting money primarying Pete Sessions--who will have his seat for as long as he wants it--shows the sheer lunacy of some of the Tea Partiers.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 06:12:31 pm »
The idiocy of already talking about wasting money primarying Pete Sessions--who will have his seat for as long as he wants it--shows the sheer lunacy of some of the Tea Partiers.

Yep! Getting rid of a Chamber of Commerce owned stooge would be just terrible wouldn't it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kansas

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 06:16:03 pm »

My God!  Did we not learn anything from  the last time we ran Conservative candidates that were not ready for national office?  Run an self described Witch and now a shoplifter/welfare cheat and then wonder why the demorats win?   :shrug: 

Conservatives either need to smarten up in the candidate vetting process or just throw the key in the water bucket!
"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  How do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin"-Ronald Reagan

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 06:26:29 pm »
My God!  Did we not learn anything from  the last time we ran Conservative candidates that were not ready for national office?  Run an self described Witch and now a shoplifter/welfare cheat and then wonder why the demorats win?   :shrug: 

Conservatives either need to smarten up in the candidate vetting process or just throw the key in the water bucket!

You don't know what you are talking about here! The only race in this district was in the primary and we KNOW for sure that Sessions isn't working for us!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 06:52:37 pm »
The judgment of the Tea Party, to settle for Pierson as their candidate, is a display and proof they won't grow, and will probably decline.

The TEA Party became a moneymaking scheme for the bigs at the top.

The professional fundraisers, who raise money--in this case from the MOST gullible, politically naïve-- and take commissions on both the funds raised, then again on ads placed,  get paid win, or lose.

The TP regulars should be embarrassed they lost control to the professionals. Now the Tea Party is no more than an old fashioned "direct mail" fundraising opportunity, but on the internet.

Tea Party Nation Network, Tea Party Express, World Nut Daily and more. They milk naïve, gullible people.

The dems must cheer, and cheer loudly, for the crusty, olde, near-senile TP regulars, who defend such incompetent candidate vetting.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2014, 06:59:15 pm »
Yep! Getting rid of a Chamber of Commerce owned stooge would be just terrible wouldn't it!

Michelle Bachmann retiring will raise the collective IQ of the GOP House caucus by 20 points.!!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2014, 07:00:28 pm »

Pierson was encouraged to run because she was a black Republican.  Turns out, she wasn't ready for primetime and wasn't vetted at all.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2014, 07:01:52 pm »
The dems must cheer, and cheer loudly, for the crusty, olde, near-senile TP regulars, who defend such incompetent candidate vetting.

Hey....I'm not senile yet....or that old!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kansas

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2014, 07:13:43 pm »
The judgment of the Tea Party, to settle for Pierson as their candidate, is a display and proof they won't grow, and will probably decline.

The TEA Party became a moneymaking scheme for the bigs at the top.

The professional fundraisers, who raise money--in this case from the MOST gullible, politically naïve-- and take commissions on both the funds raised, then again on ads placed,  get paid win, or lose.

The TP regulars should be embarrassed they lost control to the professionals. Now the Tea Party is no more than an old fashioned "direct mail" fundraising opportunity, but on the internet.

Tea Party Nation Network, Tea Party Express, World Nut Daily and more. They milk naïve, gullible people.

You are correct.  When the Tea Party Express was in Wichita once I went to see the goings on.  When I saw that Dick Army was the bigwig spokesman that day I knew where the importance centered around that event. 
Vet electable candidates instead of nominate the loudest nut in the group would be the way to go.  But so many times the Tea Party goes for the unelectable.  In many elections, such as Dingy Harry Reids re-election, the Tea Party is the best weapon the Demorats have.
"How do you tell a communist?  Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.  How do you tell an anti-communist?  It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin"-Ronald Reagan

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2014, 07:24:04 pm »

Hey....I'm not senile yet....or that old!

Leftist tactic! Assign to opponents anything you think will distract them from their message.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2014, 07:55:23 pm »
Leftist tactic! Assign to opponents anything you think will distract them from their message.
To those on the far right fringe, anyone close to the American center is a leftist. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2014, 08:11:54 pm »
To those on the far right fringe, anyone close to the American center is a leftist.

And any leftist in America will tell you that he is "close to the American center"!

- J. R. R. Tolkien