Author Topic: Obama: Only Native Americans Can Legitimately Object to Immigration  (Read 1072 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/26/obama-only-native-americans-can-legitimately-object-immigration

As seen on Outnumbered
Did President Barack Obama say that only Native Americans can complain about immigration?

At a speech in Chicago yesterday, he said, “There have been periods where the folks who were already here suddenly say, ‘Well, I don’t want those folks,’ even though the only people who have the right to say that are some Native Americans.”

Kennedy quipped: why didn’t the Native Americans write the executive action on immigration?

“This is the logical extension of the postmodern, coexist, borderless world that Obama lives in,” #OneLuckyGuy Pete Hegseth said.

Everyone in this country has the right to complain, the “Outnumbered” panel agreed.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

Re: Obama: Only Native Americans Can Legitimately Object to Immigration
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 10:54:22 pm »
Well, Dickwad, I've got a birth certificate [I'll show you mine if you show me yours] that says I'm a Native American. And I object. Strenuously.

And the fact you can make that stupid a statement demonstrates beyond cavil [and, No, that's not an island in the Philippines], that you're not only NOT 'the smartest man in the room', you're probably the dumbest turd in the litter box.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 04:56:17 pm »
When I first read he said this.......I thought I misheard it. Now that I know he did...............................he is insane.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 05:23:06 pm »
Try to put this idiotic nonsense to rest, although I doubt it will help. Facts, don't matter. Reality, doesn't matter. It is impossible to reason with Left wingnut Liberal imbiciles, because they are so deeply stupid. Anyway, here we go.

1. So called 'Native Americans" came from somewhere, most likely Asia. They did not just miraculously 'appear' in America as the land was forming. They are just as much immigrants as everyone else is. And there is no way to know that these 'natives' were the the first. They could have just as easily been migrants, like us, who took the land from the first ones in America. No one can possibly know if they were the first.

2. So, Obama's answer to the Native American's ownership of the land, is to import millions of foreigners in? That makes no sense at all. He wants to champion 'native American's' claim to the land by overrunning them with Mexicans? Ok. Obviously this is Liberal Logic at work.

3. The Mexicans are Spanish. Get it! Spanish! As in from Spain! They are descendants of the conquistadors, who murdered and enslaved the natives of South America and claimed their land. This moronic idea that White people 'took' land, but somehow the Spanish are blamless, is crazy thinking. They are no different than Americans. In fact, Columbus left from Spain. What the Hell!! Liberals must be insane or something.

Anyway, I have been expecting all of this for years. I knew as soon as we got close to 2016, Obama would let his true Black fascist, America hating, Muslim side come out. And all of this is just the beginning. There is no way to tell the amount of terrible damage he will do to America from now until then. He has a deep hatred for America and the West, and now he is going to act out all of his "revenge" he and his father always 'dreamed' of.

Hang on everyone. It is clear that he wants racial violence and civil unrest. This is going to be the craziest two years in America and in American society since the civil war.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:26:32 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 05:29:23 pm »
OK, I'm Native American so I say I object.