Author Topic: Live Thread: Ferguson Grand Jury Decision and Riots  (Read 14251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread: Ferguson Grand Jury Decision and Riots
« Reply #350 on: November 25, 2014, 05:42:54 pm »
BBC Breaking News ‏@BBCBreaking 44s45 seconds ago

#MichaelBrown's family's lawyer calls for a new law requiring all US police to wear body cameras.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #351 on: November 25, 2014, 05:44:18 pm »
Greta Van Susteren ‏@greta 50s50 seconds ago

MS/NBC Al Sharpton speaking -- can you imagine if a Fox anchor did this? or CNN?

Fox and CNN left the presser..hahaha
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline flowers

Re: GRAND JURY REACHES DECISION
« Reply #352 on: November 25, 2014, 06:12:30 pm »

good fn grief.....then send him to Syria see how that works out for ya. Tell them you are from Ferguson USA  PLEASE>

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #353 on: November 25, 2014, 06:43:17 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/25/Most-Businesses-Destroyed-in-Ferguson-Minority-Owned

by KERRY PICKET  25 Nov 2014, 6:49 AM PDT

FERGUSON, Missouri----KMOV-TV reports that the majority of stores that were damaged or completely destroyed during Monday night's violent riots in Ferguson were minority owned. Fire Departments around the St. Louis County Area put out 25 structural fires caused by vandals and looters following the announcement from the grand jury that Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson would not be indicted in the death of Mike Brown.

Most of the damaged businesses were on West Florissant Avenue and included: Walgreens, Little Caesers Pizza,  Autozone, Beauty Town, Title Max, Family Dollar Store, and O'Reilly Auto Parts. Small-business owner Natalie Dubose was in tears when she realized her cake store was attacked by vandals.

Dubose, a mother of two, previously told CNN, "If I can't open my doors every morning, I can't feed my kids in the evening. Just don't burn my shop down, don't destroy it."

Support the USO

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #354 on: November 25, 2014, 06:53:24 pm »
"If I can't open my doors every morning, I can't feed my kids in the evening. Just don't burn my shop down, don't destroy it."

Maybe if they would have spent the last several weeks shouting,  "Not in our Town",  rather than "No Justice No Peace" they would still have stores to open this morning.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:53:48 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #355 on: November 25, 2014, 07:04:45 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=609448

Darren Wilson Thanks 'My Family of Blue' for Support
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 09:39 AM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson thanked his supporters through a letter, telling them their dedication has been "amazing," and asked that his thank you be kept quiet until the investigation into the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown concluded.

The letter was released by an anonymous source Monday, reports NBC affiliate KSDK in St. Louis, and while Wilson's supporters are cheering the grand jury's decision not to return an indictment, they are worried about the violent protests that are coming as a result.

One of the supporters, who asked the television station not to identify her, said she and Wilson, who have remained out of public view, have been in touch over the past few months.

Wilson's supporters, many of whom are fellow law enforcement officials, are now turning their focus to the police officers who are responding to the protests, the woman told KSDK.

In his letter, Wilson said it is hard to believe that so many people who he has never met are doing so much for him.

"I watched the CNN video we recorded at the rally on Saturday and it brought tears to my eyes," Wilson wrote.

However, he said that he could not meet with the supporters because he is concerned about the his and his family's safety.

"Please don't give this letter to any media or post it where they can see it," said Wilson. "Relay the message of thanks to all and keep this letter private until the investigation is complete."

He said that he has been getting updates on the support he's receiving, but he doesn't get to see all of the comments coming through social media sites.

Wilson asked supporters to keep "my family of blue in your hearts and prayers" as they "have all made a sacrifice to their own lives in order to work the excessive hours through the heat and rain to ensure that the riots and protests in Ferguson were as safe as they could be."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #356 on: November 25, 2014, 08:00:05 pm »

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/more-national-guard-troops-ordered-ferguson-n255931
More National Guard Troops Ordered Into Ferguson

Gov. Jay Nixon of Missouri ordered more National Guard troops into the embattled city of Ferguson on Tuesday to keep order on the second night after a grand jury decided not to indict a white police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager.

“The violence we saw in areas of Ferguson last night is unacceptable,” the governor said in a statement. He pledged to work for the protection of lives and property and said more details would be released later.

On Monday night, at least 12 buildings were burned, police reported looting, and gunfire broke out repeatedly. More than 80 people were arrested in Ferguson and nearby St. Louis. The civil unrest followed the grand jury’s decision not to charge Officer Darren Wilson, who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

On Tuesday, shopkeepers swept up broken glass, buildings smoldered, and police kept part of the city closed. People in Ferguson said they were devastated, and some said they were bracing for more. “This won’t change, and I want better,” said Richard Taylor, who lives a few blocks from where Brown was killed. “But, no, I don’t think change is coming. I think it will get worse before it gets better.”

Governor Jay Nixon        ✔ @GovJayNixon
Follow

Violence like we saw last night cannot be repeated. Mtg w/ law enforcement & Guard to ensure protection of lives & property in days ahead
9:18 AM - 25 Nov 2014
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #357 on: November 25, 2014, 08:01:32 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson-decision-darren-wilson-said-he-felt-like-a-5-year-old-holding-onto-hulk-hogan/

CBS/APNovember 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
Darren Wilson: "I felt like a 5-year-old holding onto Hulk Hogan"

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown on Aug. 9, said he felt "like a five-year-old holding onto Hulk Hogan" when he and the 18-year-old allegedly engaged in a struggle inside the officer's vehicle that preceded the deadly shooting.

A St. Louis County grand jury met for 25 days over three months and heard more than 70 hours of testimony from about 60 witnesses - many of whom gave conflicting statements - before deciding not to indict Wilson in the fatal shooting of Brown, according to prosecutor Bob McCulloch.

continued
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #358 on: November 25, 2014, 08:43:59 pm »
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/evidence-michael-brown-was-high-pot-and-carrying-bag-it

Evidence: Michael Brown Was High on Pot and Carrying a Bag of It
November 25, 2014 - 11:11 AM
By Barbara Hollingsworth

(CNSNews.com) – Michael Brown had THC, a behavior-altering substance found in marijuana, in his system when he was killed on August 9th by Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson, according to a toxicology report performed at a St. Louis University lab.
The toxicology screen, which was done on Aug. 10th, found “12 nanograms/ML of Delta-9-THC”, the primary psychoactive ingredient in pot, in Brown’s bloodstream at the time of his death.

This amount of Delta-9-THC in Brown's blood was more than twice the amount that in Washington State--where marijuana is legal--would allow someone to be arrested for driving under the influence.

“Delta-9-THC detection in the blood defines impairment,” according to the report.

THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) “seriously impairs judgment and motor coordination,” according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

And because 5 nanograms of THC causes approximately the same level of impairment as an 0.08 percent blood alcohol level, drivers with THC levels above 5ng/ML in Washington State – where smoking marijuana will be legal on Dec. 6th – can be prosecuted under the state’s DUI laws.

The toxicology report was part of the evidence heard by Ferguson grand jurors, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The grand jury heard more than 70 hours of testimony from dozens of witnesses, including toxicology experts, over the past three months before they decided not to indict Wilson.

The evidence also included a Crime Lab Report by the St. Louis County Police Department that noted that “one (1) knotted clear plastic bag containing green vegetation,” which a chemical and microscopic analysis determined to be 1.5 grams of marijuana, was found on Brown’s body at the time of his death.
Support the USO

Offline evadR

« Reply #359 on: November 25, 2014, 11:49:00 pm »
"Michael Brown had THC, a behavior-altering substance found in marijuana, ..."

When will we have a call to reverse the state decisions on legalizing weed?
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Oceander

« Reply #360 on: November 26, 2014, 03:23:29 am »
"Michael Brown had THC, a behavior-altering substance found in marijuana, ..."

When will we have a call to reverse the state decisions on legalizing weed?

When will we have a call to reinstate prohibition?  Alcohol is just as much, if not more, of a behavior-altering substance.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #361 on: November 26, 2014, 03:58:58 am »
The lack of response by LEO in Ferguson is disgraceful.   The sub-humans are setting cop cars on fire again.   Heads need to be cracked and punks arrested.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #362 on: November 26, 2014, 04:00:40 am »
The lack of response by LEO in Ferguson is disgraceful.   The sub-humans are setting cop cars on fire again.   Heads need to be cracked and punks arrested.

After filling the air with tear gas rounds.  Make it as painful as possible.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #363 on: November 26, 2014, 04:18:29 am »
I am disgusted by these "protesters".  They are protesting the truth.  They are protesting that the black mafia doesn't get to lynch this police officer...this officer who defended himself against this black criminal scumbag.  In my eyes that thug deserved to die for what he did.  These protesters are protesting for tyranny...a tyranny of leftist racist lies.  They can all go to Hell.  If they get violent I hope they get everything coming to them.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #364 on: November 26, 2014, 04:21:14 am »
CNN covering the latest trouble; Fox News on reruns.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #365 on: November 26, 2014, 04:25:16 am »
On CNN, police ordering everyone including the media to disperse or they will be arrested.

Some teargas has been deployed.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #366 on: November 26, 2014, 11:14:51 am »
CNN covering the latest trouble; Fox News on reruns.

It's actually better.  Don't give them facetime.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.