Author Topic: Boehner: 'Something Will Be Done'  (Read 1399 times)

rangerrebew

Boehner: 'Something Will Be Done'
« on: November 21, 2014, 10:25:23 pm »
 Boehner: 'Something Will Be Done'

November 21, 2014 - 10:18 AM

By Susan Jones

(CNSNews.com) - "President Obama has turn a deaf ear to the people that he was elected, and we were elected, to serve. But we will not do that," House Speaker John Boehner told a news conference on Friday.

"In the days ahead, the people's House will rise to the challenge. We will not stand idle as the president undermines the rule of law in our country and places lives at risk. We will listen to the American people, we will work with our members, and we will work to protect the Constitution of the United States."

Boehner did not say exactly what the House will do, but "something will be done."

[video:1]

"We have a broken immigration system. And the American people expect us to work together to fix it. And we ought to do it in the democratic process, moving bills from the people's House through the Senate to the president's desk."

"The problem is, President Obama cannot be trusted to enforce the law," Boehner said:

"He has taken actions that he himself has said are those of a king or an emperor, not an American president. And he's dong this at a time when Americans want nothing more than both parties to focus on solving the biggest problems in our country, starting with our still-struggling economy."

Obama's executive action on immigration will only encourage more people to come to the U.S. illegally, Boehner said. He predicted another influx at the border with Mexico next summer. He also said Obama's action "punishes those who have obeyed the law and waited their turn."

Obama has chosen to "deliberately sabotage any chance of enacting bipartisan reforms that he claims to seek. And as I told the president yesterday, he's damaging the presidency itself."

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/boehner-something-will-be-done

rangerrebew

Re: Boehner: 'Something Will Be Done'
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 10:27:45 pm »
Tammy Fay doesn't have the spine to do anything.  If he needed a spine, someone would have to stick a broomstick up his ass to his throat. :soangry:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 10:33:16 pm »
Tammy Fay doesn't have the spine to do anything.  If he needed a spine, someone would have to stick a broomstick up his ass to his throat.

:silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 02:21:06 am »
[[ Boehner: 'Something Will Be Done' ]]

Yeah.
He did it.
He left town...

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 03:50:02 pm »
[[ Boehner: 'Something Will Be Done' ]]

Yeah.
He did it.
He left town...

I guess no one found a long enough broom stick. :whistle:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 03:54:59 pm »
What SHOULD be done:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 05:09:25 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 05:33:33 pm »
Pffffffft!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 05:36:40 pm »
Does he mean something like "...Thy Will Be Done!" ??   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline collins

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 07:50:28 pm »
I know his first instinct it to cry but I think relentless pressure should be put on him. If Boehner is weak, he is easy to influence.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 08:10:16 pm »
The one question I have waited for someone to ask, one which I'm sure will Never be asked is .. "When will enough be enough for impeachment?"

What happens if the self appointed dictator decides that presidential term limits no longer apply?

What happens if he were to refuse to leave office?

Don't count on the military, the King has decimated the military and ridden himself of the leaders who would have opposed any actions that are unconstitutional!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 09:54:18 pm »
The one question I have waited for someone to ask, one which I'm sure will Never be asked is .. "When will enough be enough for impeachment?"

What happens if the self appointed dictator decides that presidential term limits no longer apply?

Don't count on the military, the King has decimated the military and ridden himself of the leaders who would have opposed any actions that are unconstitutional!

Obama is a post-turtle.  He was installed to destroy the U.S. precisely because he is black and therefore unimpeachable.

If he doesn't get it done, be sure that there is an unimpeachable female in the wings to be the next post-turtle and finish the job...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 10:09:23 pm »
Obama is a post-turtle.  He was installed to destroy the U.S. precisely because he is black and therefore unimpeachable.

If he doesn't get it done, be sure that there is an unimpeachable female in the wings to be the next post-turtle and finish the job...

Like madam Clinton?  Can you imagine the shrieks if she were POTUS and was impeached like the father of her child?

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2014, 10:15:11 pm »
Like madam Clinton?  Can you imagine the shrieks if she were POTUS and was impeached like the father of her child?

Her or Pocahantas.  Either one will do it...

rangerrebew

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 08:08:53 pm »
Her or Pocahantas.  Either one will do it...

Do you think Sheila Jackson Lee would be under consideration? :whistle:

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 08:17:57 pm »

That is a good question; it depends on the mood of the country, not on some specific quantum of actions.